Thread: What's happening??

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..

What's happening??

Something is happening to KB, my list of "New Posts" has shrunk etc.

When I looked under "user CP' earlier today I had about a dozen or more thread i was suscribed to, now it is down to five, any ideas??
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike

What's happening??

Something is happening to KB, my list of "New Posts" has shrunk - down to only four - and two of them are old etc.

When I looked under "user CP' earlier today I had about a dozen or more threads I was suscribed to, now it is down to five, the newest one being dated 28th Nov. any ideas??

And THIS message has not shown up on 'new posts' section in "Forums"
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Someone doesn't like you??
    Seriously, it is something to do with no new posts since you last read a thread, isn't it?
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Its the Stray Alpha Particals from memory packaging causing hard memory error on the server.
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Its the Stray Alpha Particals from memory packaging causing hard memory error on the server.

RIIIGHTT!! Ohhhkayyy! Gotcha!

What the hell does THAT mean??

Bike
    Sorta makes sense but the thing is up until about 1/2 an hour ago things here were normal (well, as normal as things around here can be) but suddenly when I went through my robotic routine to check messages there was a change such as I mentioned.

Of course you're 'speaking' to a man who thinks his biggest computer triumph is actually being able to log on!!

So saying "if you do a search...." is a waste of your typing.

Oh, and BTW, I somehow ended up with two almost identical posts at the thread start, I realise this and deleted one - you guessed it, I left the one without all the dataill I had posted re my 'problem'. See, told you I wasn't flash on these infernal toys of the time wasting devil!!

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    Something is happening to KB, my list of "New Posts" has shrunk - down to only four - and two of them are old etc.
    not sure... sorry... something to do with marking forums read maybe??
    When I looked under "user CP' earlier today I had about a dozen or more threads I was suscribed to, now it is down to five, the newest one being dated 28th Nov. any ideas??
    are you sure its not just showing threads that have been recently updated, you may have to view all subscribed threads...
    easy one, when posting the thread, afterwards, you go to the thread, hence you "read it". When you click "New Posts", it doesn't show up until somebody else replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin

are you sure its not just showing threads that have been recently updated, you may have to view all subscribed threads...

easy one, when posting the thread, afterwards, you go to the thread, hence you "read it". When you click "New Posts", it doesn't show up until somebody else replies.
    Good reply, thanks - now go to the OTHER thread I started with the same title!!

I THOUGHT I had deleted THIS one but no, usual lack of 'puter savvy means both posts are on KB!! :slap:

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    ummm... due to "somebody" posting two threads... I'll just re-post this in case he eventually figures out how to delete one, and this way, he'll still have this info...

easy one, when posting the thread, you go to the thread, hence you "read it". When you click "New Posts", it doesn't show up until somebody else replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedMedic
    Well thats understandable considering you guys only just came off gas lanterns a few years back. You still using the "blow in the bag" down there or do you have sniffers like the rest of us?
    Oh and you can tell the black and whites that they are part of the pleece now.
    You wait until the valves in the wireless warm up and I let the guy up your way know about you and then boy are you in trouble, all the black'n'whites will be gunning for ya!!:eyepoke:

I bet you already have quite a list of crimes to your name; like "Allowing your mare to be served in public" and "Having liquor in the vicinity of a dance-hall", I know all about you hard-core criminal desperado types mate!!

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Its the Stray Alpha Particals from memory packaging causing hard memory error on the server
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Something is happening to KB, my list of "New Posts" has shrunk etc.

When I looked under "user CP' earlier today I had about a dozen or more thread i was suscribed to, now it is down to five, any ideas??
    The latest upgrade includes an automatic NetNanny. Posts that you are allowed to see are filtered based on your level of maturity, naivity and innocence. Any that are too naughty for the users level wordliness are automatically filtered out.

So don't worry about it. You are obviosuly a gentle innocent and virginal person. The missing posts that you cannot see will have included references to naughty things like sex, drinking, fornicating naked women etc or pictures of breasts , naked women , lesbian sex . Or rude and lacivious suggestions and invitations. Bad stuff like that which a person like you does not want to have to see. The filter is never wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion
    The latest upgrade includes an automatic NetNanny. Posts that you are allowed to see are filtered based on your level of maturity, naivity and innocence. Any that are too naughty for the users level wordliness are automatically filtered out.

So don't worry about it. You are obviosuly a gentle innocent and virginal person. The missing posts that you cannot see will have included references to naughty things like sex, drinking, fornicating naked women etc or pictures of breasts , naked women , lesbian sex . Or rude and lacivious suggestions and invitations. Bad stuff like that which a person like you does not want to have to see. The filter is never wrong.
    Shame there isn't a bullshit filter too.

Bike
    All of them
    You wait until the valves in the wireless warm up and I let the guy up your way know about you and then boy are you in trouble, all the black'n'whites will be gunning for ya!!:eyepoke:

I bet you already have quite a list of crimes to your name; like "Allowing your mare to be served in public" and "Having liquor in the vicinity of a dance-hall", I know all about you hard-core criminal desperado types mate!!

Square dancin' in a round house. - Bunny, Bugs 1964.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    I must say I preferred the way the threads used to be listed as I find the way they disappear off the list after you've looked at them rather hopeless now, especially if you want to go back and add some more comment. You've then got to go searching the forum lists, whereas previously they would stay there for a while.

SpankMe none of the CP options seem to allow me to display them the "old" way, but is that possible?
    Cheers

Merv

Thread Information