Thread: Casbolts well done

Bike
    Suzuki RF600R

Casbolts well done

Great service for my daughter buying first bike. Excellent price and friendly knowledgeable staff.
    Helpful and willing to go the extra mile.
    Major turn around from negative comments listed here in past posts.
    Fresh blood often is the key.
    Well done and keep up the hard work.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Cool. Been happy with my trade/purchase and subsequent service.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    A thread title I wasn't expecting to see. Good on them though if they have turned it around.

I do seem to remember a few years ago a female member here said she got better service from Casbolts when she unbuttoned her shirt a little. We guys are so easy to manipulate.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post

I do seem to remember a few years ago a female member here said she got better service from Casbolts when she unbuttoned her shirt a little. We guys are so easy to manipulate.

Cassina???

Bike
    S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Cassina???
    Was the salesman selling bikes under pressure?? Cause that shits dangerous as fuck.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    2004 SV650S
    Glad you had a positive experience, I usually get ignored anytime I go in there......
    102° Rx = + /_\

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    Nice one, have avoided the shop for many years due to the negative vibe... And I'm a Ch Ch resident.

Might have to go back and have a look. Not holding my breath though ..

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    Not holding my breath though ..
    oh go on !

Bike
    Suzuki RF600R
    There are a few new staff there and customer service has vastly improved compared to a few years back.
    MV Agusta, Royal Enfield added to the Honda and Ducati brands.

Bike
    Suzuki RF600R
    Craig still there good bugger he is.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    I usually cruise in most Saturday mornings. Its a lottery as to how they respond. about half the time I will get a "Hi hows it going anything we can help you with" and the rest ignored. I did actually buy something from them recently (VFR400 oil filter).
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    I usually cruise in most Saturday mornings. Its a lottery as to how they respond. about half the time I will get a "Hi hows it going anything we can help you with" and the rest ignored. I did actually buy something from them recently (VFR400 oil filter).
    Where as I tried to buy some stuff from them recently and they were like " ohh be hard to find that go to Suzuki..." without even looking at their puters. Said I, have you heard of aftermarket?

Also called them once to get a tyre quote, they took my details and said they'll get back to me with a price..... No response..... Ended up buying elsewhere would you believe?

Nice sales guy there at the moment though who I'm trying to corrupt and get into racing.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Where as I tried to buy some stuff from them recently and they were like " ohh be hard to find that go to Suzuki..." without even looking at their puters. Said I, have you heard of aftermarket?

Also called them once to get a tyre quote, they took my details and said they'll get back to me with a price..... No response..... Ended up buying elsewhere would you believe?

Nice sales guy there at the moment though who I'm trying to corrupt and get into racing.
    I got very good service from Budget when I bought a tyre a couple weeks ago. Decent price too plus if you are a racer you get a discount. Dennis Charlett owns it now.

My Street Triple is getting new tyres soon and they are first call. I am dithering between Pirelli Rosso Corsa 2 or 3 or Metzeler .....errrrrr... equivalent. Fast road tyres with the odd trackday thrown in.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    I got very good service from Budget when I bought a tyre a couple weeks ago. Decent price too plus if you are a racer you get a discount. Dennis Charlett owns it now.

My Street Triple is getting new tyres soon and they are first call. I am dithering between Pirelli Rosso Corsa 2 or 3 or Metzeler .....errrrrr... equivalent. Fast road tyres with the odd trackday thrown in.
    I'm a Pirelli whore at heart, I used to run Rosso 2's on my Gixxer and they were superb, might be worth having a gander at the new Rosso 3? Be better suited for the road I'd think plus hold their own on track.

Another chap worth calling for tyres is Pit Lane Motorcycles, he's moved out to Glentunnel now though so a bit of a mission to get tyres from him. Budget should be able to do a competitive price antways.
    Dennis has done great at Budget plus has been sponsoring prizes for our racing etc so I've been buying from him as much as possible, that and I live 30 seconds drive from the place, so yeah, buy there!

Thread Information