Thread: Wellington Pit Bike Champs, Easter weekend 2017

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike

Wellington Pit Bike Champs, Easter weekend 2017

Hey guys, not sure how many Pit Bikers there are on KB but I thought I'd post here to get the word out about this awesome event.

So for the 4th year running, Kapi-Mana hosts the Wellington Pit Bike Champs alongside their Capital Champs. This event has very quickly grown to be the premier event on the Pit Bike racing calender in New Zealand and all going well, will next year become the NZ Pit Bike champs with title status! Last year was epic with some incredible racing by some extremely talented riders and a whole heap of hilarity for the rest of us. The event is held on the minis track at Moonshine, Bulls Run Road, Upper Butt which is widely regarded as the sickest Mini MX track in the country. Entry fee is only $40 for both days of the event or $25 if you just want to run one day. As an MNZ event you do require a licence but if you don't have one a day licence can be purchased on the day at the event.

Racing happens the Saturday/Sunday of Easter weekend which leaves Friday and Monday to travel for out of towners. Camping at the track is free also. Last year we had a huge group of rides from Auckland attend and they all had a blast and pledged to be back.

If you have any queries join Wellington Pit Bike Racers group on Facebook and post up there or flick me a pm on here. Please feel free to share the flyer and tell yourr mates, we've got some epic prizes and trophies lined up

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15994519_10211334448547267_8149419569551496442_o.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	334.5 KB 
ID:	329420
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Here's a quick video of last years event https://youtu.be/YNsGTtT8qe4
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Thread Information