Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: New crash study.

Bike
    A Japper
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    That is eerie Moi, I thought Te Percy had gone. They have a habit in Newcastle of tearing down the old buildings but keeping the frontage intact to stick on the face of the new one.

I'm pretty sure that a bar called Spangles was next door, where Pritch's fantasies used to get together and talk about chewing rugs over a guiness.

Not a bike in sight, they used to line the street and it was mandatory to check for chicken strips before getting a pint. Unscuffed leathers were mocked, too. So un pc but bloody hilarious times. This was in the heyday of RD 350's. Formation wheelies.. Particularly on Westgate hill, close to The Strawberry and The Budgie, epic but wild bars. Westgate hill was a whole street of bike shops, accessory shops and customisers. The place to be on Saturday mornings.

I miss those days. Immensely.

Bleedin' Geordies...

Bike
    A Japper
    Quote Originally Posted by caspernz View Post
    That's such a negative outlook, so let me gingerly walk you back to the positive side of the street....ppssssttt, have you noticed the absence of a certain poster as of late in this thread? You're welcome
    Lookshury.

Thread Information