Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To all you rice burning sports bikes

Bike
    HD the heartbeat of america

To all you rice burning sports bikes

To those of you who ride sports bikes and think you are the fastest thing since freddie spencer beware, I passed and overtook a GSXR750 today on my 1340 HD, sure I can already hear you all saying I have more cubes, but this was on a winding road so my bigger more powerful engine had no advntage. So next time you see a Fatboy HD dont laugh too much or it might just shut you down. And to those of you who ride Multi's the noise they emit is not only terrible but often over the decibal limit that the law requires! Just as well Im not a police motorbike rider or I would ticket the lot of you.

I clean up sports bikes and Harleys all the time on my dirt bikes,it's cool fun eh? They don't stand a chance when you're on a real bike!
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tribesman
    To those of you who ride sports bikes and think you are the fastest thing since freddie spencer beware, I passed and overtook a GSXR750 today on my 1340 HD, sure I can already hear you all saying I have more cubes, but this was on a winding road so my bigger more powerful engine had no advntage. So next time you see a Fatboy HD dont laugh too much or it might just shut you down. And to those of you who ride Multi's the noise they emit is not only terrible but often over the decibal limit that the law requires! Just as well Im not a police motorbike rider or I would ticket the lot of you.
    Get over your self man, I think that if the GSXR decided to take it above 2000rpm then he'd be at the pub and youd be another 1.5m up the road.
    Hell I thought that I was ready for a cruser when I was in Oz but the 1450 super gulid couldent even get around the roundabout at the end of the street with out grinding its guts I hated it.
    You may be able to get more power out of a hog but it still aint gona turn a corner.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    Aye what,you must be smoking to much of that Murapara wacky weed fell'a.
    But hey serious this time.

Bike
    Suck Start Dracula Scooter

typical

HD rider -passed a broken down Japper and didnt offer to help
    Trip, trop, trip, trop, on my bridge, who's that walking on my bridge. Why it's you little Billy Goat, HO,HO,HO Im going to eat you up.

So sayeth the TROLL

Bike
    2011 Suziki V strom 650
    Blog Entries
    Just as well Im not a police motorbike rider or I would ticket the lot of you.
    But then you'd have to ride on one of those slwo pathetic sounding rice burners Well I for one am glad that your dislike of japper multis is having a positive effect on NZ society by keeping you from joining the police.
    Legalise anarchy

Bike
    BSA A10
    What do Harley Davidsons and sheepdogs have in common?
    After a good hard run they both like a ride home in the back of a ute!

The GSXR rider was obviously not trying,I've cleaned up 1340's on a BMW 75/7 and the BMW was not a fast bike.

Multis over the noise limit? and you bike has still got the stock pipes?
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    Did ya' hear about the HD rider that put oder eaters in his boots??
    Two days later he'd vanished.
    Were do ya' hide ya' money from an HD rider?
    Under the soap.
    Why do HD riders Chrome every thing??
    Makes the parts eazyer to find in the road side grass.
    What do hound dogs a HDs have in common??
    They both leave puddles where they shouldn't and like to ride in pick up trucks.
    Do ya' like my dog,he's a low rider, Nobodys safe,,,

Bike
    Sold
    Hiya Tribesman & welcome to the site...

Now c'mon, surely you can't expect us to take you seriously? Why don't you share with the group your real reasons for your sports bike beef? There is something deeper that you aren't telling us! :sneaky2:

Zed
    (Sports bike addict)

Bike
    niente
    Thank you Tribesman I think you have redefined the term TROLL.

You must be sitting back laughing your ass off at the responses you got outta that one.

Well done
    Matt Thompson

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Theres only one Hog that i've seen hauling arse (including Buel) and that was a fugley big somthing that a bloke called Willims or Willimson rides at Runapuna and Graymouth.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Suck Start Dracula Scooter

joke

what the difference between a HD and a vaccuum cleaner.

the position of the dirt bag.

I would like someone to explain the term troll to me
    after all jack rat has accussed me of being one - i would at least like to know what it means

Dracula holds the patent on anything that sux
    Trip, trop, trip, trop, on my bridge, who's that walking on my bridge. Why it's you little Billy Goat, HO,HO,HO Im going to eat you up.

So sayeth the TROLL

Bike
    2008 DRZ400E & 1983 CB152T
    That would be Lynday Williamson. He used to (not sure if he still does) have a HD that was called "Blackadder" (if i recall correctly) and he is one hell of a rider.

Got John Britten into racing and did the bathurst 6 hour with him a few times.

But come on tribesman. My scooter could beat a hog on some twisties

Bike
    '98 Kawasaki ZRX1100
    You might have more cubes but u dont know shit about bikes yer f@~kin troll! Let us compare the two combatants:
    GSXR750 128bhp max power around the 9000rpm mark weighs 179 kilo's red lines at 14000rpm
    You dont say which 1340 you ride, is it fxd, fxdl, fxdlt, fxdwg? So I'll assume the fxdxt(super glide T sport to those who dont know)
    This comes in at a whopping 60bhp and an even lardier 300kilo's max power is @3000rpm but it tops out about 4,600rpm(note HD dont even publish the bhp figures for their bikes, makes u think dont it)

Now my beef is not that you outrode? this gsxr750 rider(I've seen it done, theres a lot of riders with bikes bigger than them) but u claim because it was due to more cubes, the maths dont work pal, your carrying an extra 121 kilo's and with less than half the power, the only way your cubes make a difference is in your torque, which develops lower down the rev range and thus MIGHT give you a quicker get away from a standstill for a few yards until you pull the clutch in to change into second at which point the gixer comes past you STILL in first gear at 75mph!! YOU LOSE ALL WAYS.

I HATE TROLLS BUT I REALLY HATE TROLLS WHO DONT BOTHER TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK FIRST SO THEY CAN AT LEAST SOUND CONVINCING
    Life is not a dress rehearsal!

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    Quote Originally Posted by bondagebunny
    what the difference between a HD and a vaccuum cleaner.

the position of the dirt bag.

I would like someone to explain the term troll to me
    after all jack rat has accussed me of being one - i would at least like to know what it means

Dracula holds the patent on anything that sux
    BB,A troll,and I only just found this out myself resently,Aparrantly I am one.
    A troll is somebody that posts just to get a negitive responce and or create
    a stir.Like I say, I fall pretty much into that catagory,As you probably noticed I also bite like a hungry fish.I like to think I give others something to laugh about.Well wouldn't life be boring other wise
    Oh yeah and this guy Tribesman is a classic.

Thread Information