Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorcyclist seriously injured in Hamilton crash

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Yeah. The Vrod likes being revved high with the turbo. The Dyna does good in its context. I'd have more miles on the Harleys were it not for the V8-engined bikes needing a long distance workout from time to time. I know all the Harley bashers are just envious.

Bike
    CX500
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    didnt think there would be that many doctors, lawyers, accountants around there
    50% lawyers, doctors etc.. 50% gang members.
    The motorbike parking at The Base (the biggest shopping area in Hamilton) was absolutely packed today. Besides my bike, all HD's (6 HD's and my Honda). Fucking weekend warriors.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMasterJ View Post
    That is weird actually. I don't think I recall any article where they have named the brand of another motorcycle.

It's the only brand that lame arsed 'reporters' know.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMasterJ View Post
    That is weird actually. I don't think I recall any article where they have named the brand of another motorcycle.
    Yup, rarely do I recall info on the vehicle in a report like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Oats View Post
    90% of motorbikes around here in Hamilton are HD's so I mean the chances were good it was gonna be one.
    I concur.

Harleys are the two wheeled Toyota, not knockin at all, their are just loads on the road.

I no longer take the piss, Harleys and cruisers are out, up our way, every weekend, all year round. I pass a guy every morning, just after 7am, heading to work on his cruiser. I doff my cap in his general direction.

Harleys and cruisers are represented badly in the stats, that's an indication of how many are on the road I feel. I don't judge a car brand by how many accidents they had last year.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Ninja 300
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Yup, rarely do I recall info on the vehicle in a report like this.

I concur.

Harleys are the two wheeled Toyota, not knockin at all, their are just loads on the road.

I no longer take the piss, Harleys and cruisers are out, up our way, every weekend, all year round. I pass a guy every morning, just after 7am, heading to work on his cruiser. I doff my cap in his general direction.

Harleys and cruisers are represented badly in the stats, that's an indication of how many are on the road I feel. I don't judge a car brand by how many accidents they had last year.

Yeah crazy how the demographs represented in the 2 recent crash threads on here are EXACTLY the same..represented badly? hmm

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Oats View Post
    50% lawyers, doctors etc.. 50% gang members.
    The motorbike parking at The Base (the biggest shopping area in Hamilton) was absolutely packed today. Besides my bike, all HD's (6 HD's and my Honda). Fucking weekend warriors.
    what are the 3 gang members shopping for?

Bike
    DKW
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    what are the 3 gang members shopping for?
    1% badges for their mom to sew on.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by KezzaCFC View Post
    Yeah crazy how the demographs represented in the 2 recent crash threads on here are EXACTLY the same..represented badly? hmm

Damn. I expected to get a bite comparing HD to Toyota. Oh well.
    Manopausal.

Thread Information