Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: To the Wadestown Moto-GP wannabe with the loudest stupidest exhaust in the world.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    24th August 2007 - 11:31
    Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Location
    Kirribilli, NSW
    Posts
    2,146
    Blog Entries
    13

    To the Wadestown Moto-GP wannabe with the loudest stupidest exhaust in the world.

    Consider this a public service announcement.

    The fucking retard who choses to do laps of Cecil Road in Wadestown when there are kids and people around. You're not Rossi, on your shitty learners bike single with fuck all exhaust. Wearing leathers doesn't make you cool.

    My little kids walk along this road. I will not be calling cops or fucking around with laying complaints. Keep doing this shit and we will see how your day ends up.

    First post in a decade, that's how fucking pissed off I am.
    Its diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; its life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    25th October 2002 - 17:30
    Bike
    GSXR1000
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    8,494
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by madbikeboy View Post

    First post in a decade
    You mean two years?
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/signaturepics/sigpic31_1.gif

  3. #3
    Join Date
    24th September 2004 - 06:46
    Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Location
    On the road to nowhere...
    Posts
    6,769
    Quote Originally Posted by madbikeboy View Post
    Consider this a public service announcement.

    The fucking retard who choses to do laps of Cecil Road in Wadestown when there are kids and people around. You're not Rossi, on your shitty learners bike single with fuck all exhaust. Wearing leathers doesn't make you cool.

    My little kids walk along this road. I will not be calling cops or fucking around with laying complaints. Keep doing this shit and we will see how your day ends up.

    First post in a decade, that's how fucking pissed off I am.
    Go back to bed. I bet the guy doesn't even know KB exists. Contact the local authorities or end up in jail.
    "Every time you set your ass on a bike, you're playing a game of Russian Roulette between yourself and your own stupidity."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    24th August 2007 - 11:31
    Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Location
    Kirribilli, NSW
    Posts
    2,146
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    You mean two years?
    Meant in this decade.

    Hope you're doing well.
    Its diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; its life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    25th October 2002 - 17:30
    Bike
    GSXR1000
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    8,494
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by madbikeboy View Post
    Meant in this decade.

    Hope you're doing well.
    Ah gotcha, wasn't so clear. I'm good, as much as someone in constant crushing physical pain can be. 23yrs of it now, doesn't get any easier lol.
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/signaturepics/sigpic31_1.gif

  6. #6
    Join Date
    24th August 2007 - 11:31
    Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Location
    Kirribilli, NSW
    Posts
    2,146
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Ah gotcha, wasn't so clear. I'm good, as much as someone in constant crushing physical pain can be. 23yrs of it now, doesn't get any easier lol.
    You can always divorce her.

    Seriously, sorry to hear you're in pain - you've always struck me as stoic despite what's happened to you.
    Its diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; its life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    25th October 2002 - 17:30
    Bike
    GSXR1000
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    8,494
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by madbikeboy View Post
    You can always divorce her.

    Seriously, sorry to hear you're in pain - you've always struck me as stoic despite what's happened to you.
    Haha. Cheers though, this will never beat me, life is too good to waste worrying about the shit we can't change.
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/signaturepics/sigpic31_1.gif

  8. #8
    Join Date
    5th December 2009 - 12:32
    Bike
    Black as
    Location
    Te Mosgiel
    Posts
    2,826
    1970's Honda by any chance?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    4th October 2008 - 16:35
    Bike
    R100GSPD
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    9,778
    must be very loud to hear it in NSW and down south.My hearing must be stuffed cos i cant hear it just over the hill.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •