Page 116 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2423

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Nuremberg Code usurps national rules every day of the week. When something is 99.x% survivable and it is considered a threat to the extent that national rules are invoked in the face of such legally binding criteria............
    Actually ... The Nuremberg Code has not been officially accepted as law by any nation ... or as official ethics guidelines by any association. In fact, the Code's reference to Hippocratic duty to the individual patient and the need to provide information was not initially favored by the American Medical Association.

In fact ... The Nuremberg Code isn’t ... and wasn’t ... legally binding. It’s not legally enforceable ... it’s a guideline rather than law

The Nuremberg Code is ALL about the active experimentation on humans. For the most part ... during some sort of clinical trial ... of some description.

So when we talk about the Pfizer or AstraZeneca (or whatever the name is of the vaccines) ... we are out of the auspices of the Nuremberg Code. Simply because these are products that have been trialed ... and with the appropriate ethics put in place. They has been approved for public use ... AND ... in production and being used world wide.

Next you'll be saying ... that every single drug in circulation (like Prozac for example) is an experiment ... ??

And drawing ANY link between the rollout of these vaccines ... and what the Nazi Doctors did in the 1940's ... is simply wrong.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Actually ... The Nuremberg Code has not been officially accepted as law by any nation ... or as official ethics guidelines by any association. In fact, the Code's reference to Hippocratic duty to the individual patient and the need to provide information was not initially favored by the American Medical Association.

In fact ... The Nuremberg Code isn’t ... and wasn’t ... legally binding. It’s not legally enforceable ... it’s a guideline rather than law

The Nuremberg Code is ALL about the active experimentation on humans. For the most part ... during some sort of clinical trial ... of some description.

So when we talk about the Pfizer or AstraZeneca (or whatever the name is of the vaccines) ... we are out of the auspices of the Nuremberg Code. Simply because these are products that have been trialed ... and with the appropriate ethics put in place. They has been approved for public use ... AND ... in production and being used world wide.

Next you'll be saying ... that every single drug in circulation (like Prozac for example) is an experiment ... ??

And drawing ANY link between the rollout of these vaccines ... and what the Nazi Doctors did in the 1940's ... is simply wrong.
    Kickaha pointed out similar already. My response: https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...-us-on/page112

Experimenting on 1 or billions, is still experimenting. I wouldn't even have to draw a long bow. Almost everything else is someone else's scribblings bourn of their own projected prejudices. They claimed a lot of things following that testing. Why did the actual results not match the test results? (You mentioned Prozac... is that you projecting given that you can't maintain the story that everyone will be protected with herd immunity )
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Not sure why this is taking place in a mock court and not a real court, but hey, I actually do know why a real court refuses to hear it... coz, well, science does not prove (nor did it ever prove the need for) the narrative that sees ya'll hoping that those who don't get vaccinated against covid die from covid. The world has become Akzle and it doesn't even know it so perfect are they.

Science disproving conspiracy. EP 1 outlines what's coming and who will be 'testifying'... so ya'll source restricted bitches can rush to snopes and bulk up on ad hominems and bullshit to defend why you went and got vaccinated and demand that others do despite the evidence that no vaccination was required.

Bike
    Hornet 900
    Not sure why this is taking place in a mock court and not a real court, but hey, I actually do know why a real court refuses to hear it... coz, well, science does not prove (nor did it ever prove the need for) the narrative that sees ya'll hoping that those who don't get vaccinated against covid die from covid. The world has become Akzle and it doesn't even know it so perfect are they.

Science disproving conspiracy. EP 1 outlines what's coming and who will be 'testifying'... so ya'll source restricted bitches can rush to snopes and bulk up on ad hominems and bullshit to defend why you went and got vaccinated and demand that others do despite the evidence that no vaccination was required.
    Thanks for linking to that random web site. It must be true and correct, it’s on the internet. You now have all the evidence you need to confirm the vast majority of scientists and doctors are wrong.

I present my own random website that is also true and correct. Finally we can sleep easy knowing the truth, it’s been a conspiracy all along.

https://www.um.edu.mt/think/the-earth-is-flat/

Cutting edge researchers from the University of Malta, Dr Harry Johnson, Prof. Anita Bath, and Dr Oliver Klosov have confirmed that there is evidence to suggest that the world is, in fact, flat. This discovery has come to the forefront from a longitudinal study spanning 25 years from over 50 leading universities around the world — beginning at the University of Malta

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Actually ... MY reply was in regard to your comment ... which was ... ... that is ... To be given informed consent ... you must know enough about your condition and the treatment or procedure your doctor or other healthcare provider has suggested ... before you can make an "Informed Decision" ...

The bits you quoted above ... have nothing to do with informed consent. Talk about "Red Herrings ...

Nothing in your reply (top) is covered in question of anything remotely about Informed Consent ... and how it cannot be made under Duress in the link you posted ... another "oof" by you.

Or were you just trying to change the subject ... and hope I wouldn't notice .. ???

Some info for you about Informed consent. Note the bit about penalty's if informed consent isn't given.

https://www.mcnz.org.nz/assets/stand...ed-consent.pdf
    Yep - the bit that says 'Without informed consent, the treatment may be unlawful.' In fact, it's in the NZ Bill of rights:

Right to refuse to undergo medical treatment

Everyone has the right to refuse to undergo any medical treatment.
    And for a little bonus https://www.hdc.org.nz/your-rights/t...d-your-rights/

Right 2

The right to freedom from discrimination, coercion, harassment, and exploitation.
    I lunched at McDonalds in Dunedin today ... not asked for a covid passport. I guess its an essential service now ... and they're not required there.
    Firstly - Good on them.
    Secondly - they are breaking the law as written currently.

Knowing some of the laws ... even some obscure ones ... comes in handy at times. It comes under the heading of ... Actually knowing your rights in LAW. And the penalties involved.
    Indeed - see above

So ... if the silent majority agree with it ... and a vocal minority do not ... YOU think that makes the vocal minority right ... ??

Really ... ??
    If only there was a Logical Fallacy based on this very premise

If only...

Entry into any community is solely based on personal choices made (sometimes after those personal choices and actions ... THEN entry is court ordered) ... of the person concerned. Be it a "Health camp" ... Prison ... or a retirement village.
    Unless it's forced.

I am aghast ... your opinion of my approval so offends me. I demand an apology.
    I've checked, it's unlikely to happen.

As I'm aware ... you're in Dorkland (I'm not sure how far from Auckland that is) ... so I have NO chance of restricting ANY of your rights or privileges in any way. I would if I could though ... But (sadly) ... I can't ... Sorry to burst that bubble.

Put me on ignore and do not reply to my posts. I will STILL reply to yours though.
    And again, you prove the point: You would if you could. Whereas I would not. I would disagree with you, but I would never restrict your rights. Case in point on this very Forum: Katman - lord knows I disagreed with him on just about anything and everything - yet I spoke up in his defence to be free to say whatever he pleased (so long as it was legal).

As for Ignore - I don't have anyone on my Ignore list and I don't intend to start. If you still reply to me, then there is still a discussion to be had and so I'll reply (if I feel it warrants it)

Said the self declared Atheist ... But believe what you like. Your batting average so far ... suggests you'd be WRONG.
    Yep, because Freedom to Believe also includes the Freedom NOT to believe.

They did what they did as it was required of them in the most part. Many went to extreme lengths to satisfy their their own urges and feelings of power.

That's why the were HUNG.
    The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him.
    They were Hung because they knew what they were doing was wrong, but did it an

ALL of the above still goes on. And you probably know the places concerned where it does ... but for sure ... it STILL goes on.
    How many Slaves do you know? What about people in prison for being Gay? I mean if you are saying we should go back to the days of Empire when Britain sent the Royal Navy around the world to enforce these ideals on other parts of the World, then roll out the Tea, boys, we've got some Colonising to do.

If you "Stand with them" and having been fully vaccinated ... it makes you a hypocrite.
    No, it doesn't.

Because I am supporting their right to choose. I made my decision to choose based on both the science and personal factors. And I did so before there was any requirement for a Passport.

I can support your right to choose, without wanting to make the same choice.

If you do not wish to show them anything ... simply don't. That is your right.
    And then what happens, Discrimination based on personal Choice. It's no different from being denied entry to a business based on your religious affiliation.

It is if you misquote me ... or be off topic on what I posted ... you get pissed off when I do that to you ...
    Only thing I get pissed about is false accusations on what I do here.

I haven't ... Have you .. ??

How many have been FIRED for not complying with the Vaccination mandates ... ?? Got a link for that ... or should I ask Hussy ... ??
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...fusing-vaccine

There you go. And it doesn't matter if it's 1 or 1,000,000 - it's still a moral injustice.

At the moment ... that is (I wont say solely) just your opinion.
    And why won't you say solely? Is it because there's an Ethic or Morality that underpins my position that you happen to agree with? Wouldn't that be inconvenient.

Once one even got tied up ... but she liked that ...
    So then it wasn't forced, was it?

Nah ... and she wasn't around in the times of covid. So who knows what opinions or theories she might have had in these time ... you'll never know for sure. Just guess. As is your usual process if you don't know for sure.
    Well, see she WAS the PM around the AIDS crisis and wouldn't you know it - She's documented as not wanting to mass public health 'warnings' because she didn't want to demonise a particular group.

I think we can draw some pretty solid conclusions on her refusal to discriminate and create a two-tier society.

If that ever happens ... I'll let you know. I promise.
    Unlikely though.
    As I said ... unlikely.
    Many unlikely things have happened of late... So which is it - personal freedom to choose or a Government issued Ass-fucking?

Something MORE insufferable than reading about your winge's and perverted opinions ... unlikely.

Which post ?? send me a link by whatever method you choose ... and I will get back to you on it. I promise. I might of missed a comment. Sorry.

If you can show me the post (or proof) that I accused you of EVER "Rep-Bombing" me (positive or negative) ... I will apologize. .
    I see that you've edited the post where there was a missing quote and added some commentary.

I'll skip the last couple of posts for the sake of cross-post multi quoting.

First you insinuated that if you took what I posted and reversed it - I'd go running to the Mods and crying abuse. Something that I do not do.
    I pointed out I've only ever reported one member and that was for rep-bombing me (against the rules) - to which you replied to that specific comment with: 'Like you do with me', pretty clear accusation that I've rep-bombed you.

Something I have not done. Ever.

And I take accusations about things like that seriously - you can call me a Cunt and every insult under the sun to the cows come home and not once will I report you or the post, I've got a thick skin - but say I've done something that I haven't and yeah - I'm very quick to say post up the evidence or take it back.

So how to proceed - If you wish to confirm that you did not mean to say or imply that either I go reporting you or any member of this site for abuse or that I've ever rep-bombed you - Then I'll take that on good faith and leave it be.

Fair?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    It was on the good
    I lunched at McDonalds in Dunedin today ... not asked for a covid passport. I guess its an essential service now ... and they're not required there.
    I thought you used the drive through?

Now that's a Happy Meal.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post

Now that's a Happy Meal.
    Mad respect to the 71 year old.

Road Head and someone 27 years his junior. That we all have such game at that age.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    ... is that you projecting given that you can't maintain the story that everyone will be protected with herd immunity
    Its me ... with no medical training. And I don't ... or actually care (read give a fuck) about what story you think I should/can't maintain.

If you think all the vaccines are brewed up overnight .. and shipped to the various buyers around the world the next day .... you are very much mistaken.

The Medical fraternity have very strict rules on vaccine/medicine testing on humans ... BASED on the Nuremberg Code.

But the Code itself ... IS NOT LAW in ANY country.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post

Now that's a Happy Meal.
    Nope ... in the front door. George street outlet.

But I was wearing my mask. So I guess that covers it ok.

Or not.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendog View Post
    Thanks for linking to that random web site. It must be true and correct, it’s on the internet. You now have all the evidence you need to confirm the vast majority of scientists and doctors are wrong.

I present my own random website that is also true and correct. Finally we can sleep easy knowing the truth, it’s been a conspiracy all along.

https://www.um.edu.mt/think/the-earth-is-flat/

Cutting edge researchers from the University of Malta, Dr Harry Johnson, Prof. Anita Bath, and Dr Oliver Klosov have confirmed that there is evidence to suggest that the world is, in fact, flat. This discovery has come to the forefront from a longitudinal study spanning 25 years from over 50 leading universities around the world — beginning at the University of Malta
    You didn't watch it did you, coz they haven't presented any evidence yet, they've simply made a large number of rather serious accusations. They must have a book to sell.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Its me ... with no medical training. And I don't ... or actually care (read give a fuck) about what story you think I should/can't maintain.

If you think all the vaccines are brewed up overnight .. and shipped to the various buyers around the world the next day .... you are very much mistaken.

The Medical fraternity have very strict rules on vaccine/medicine testing on humans ... BASED on the Nuremberg Code.

But the Code itself ... IS NOT LAW in ANY country.
    Not sure why you're in such a tiz. Hope you get over it. lol@vaccines produced overnight. lol@very strict rules based on Nuremberg Code and still thinking that I said that the Nuremberg Code was law. It's ok, I'll care for you.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I see that you've edited the post where there was a missing quote and added some commentary.
    With multi-Quotes .. it happens sometimes .. My fault for not doing a preview of my post before I submitted the reply. I've seen YOU do it too.

Whats your problem with that .??

Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I'll skip the last couple of posts for the sake of cross-post multi quoting.
    You mean the two that accused ME of two different issues.

When do you intend to retract THOSE two (as yet) unproven claims ... ???

Bike
    BSA A10
    Nuremberg Code usurps national rules every day of the week. When something is 99.x% survivable and it is considered a threat to the extent that national rules are invoked in the face of such legally binding criteria............
    and still thinking that I said that the Nuremberg Code was law. It's ok, I'll care for you.
    No you didn't say it was law but you said it usurps National rules and is legally binding criteria, so just what is it you were trying to say again ? because you were wrong on both of those counts the same as every other muppet who mentioned the Nuremburg code in relation to this
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Hornet 900
    You didn't watch it did you, coz they haven't presented any evidence yet, they've simply made a large number of rather serious accusations. They must have a book to sell.
    They are selling something all right, and a small number of people (you for example) have bought it.
    Just like the small number of flat earth people.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    With multi-Quotes .. it happens sometimes .. My fault for not doing a preview of my post before I submitted the reply. I've seen YOU do it too.

Whats your problem with that .??
    Generally, I only edit my posts when I've made a formatting mistake - if I'm adding additional stuff, as a courtesy - I tend to add it at the bottom with a

Edit:

blah blah blah.

I'm happy to take it as an honest mistake.

You mean the two that accused ME of two different issues.

When do you intend to retract THOSE two (as yet) unproven claims ... ???
    I'll happily retract, if you retract also - namely that I don't go reporting users to the Mods and nor have I rep-bombed 'like you do with me'.

Thread Information