Thread: Huzzah for Instant Karma

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Brazil is great for instant karma videos

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    No mention in the story of how the bike is doing.

Let's hope it was a recidivist rather than some dumb kid first time who would have got it out of his head with a clip around the ear. No chance of redemption if that was the case and that is a tragedy.
    Yeah death sentence bit rough.
    Though on family do doubt.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoonicorn View Post
    I always feel sad when a thief out for a joy ride crashes into an innocent person or family. The article says it was a parked car, so at least nobody innocent was hurt. I wonder if the family of the dead thief knew that he goes out stealing bikes? There was a video on youtube where a thief stole a car and it had the dash cam running, showing him thrash it and drive to some mates place to show off.

I've seen 2 bikes that were abandoned after being stolen for a joy ride, one was burnt and another was dumped in a stream it's like some thieves have no concern about the bike, its just resentment or jealousy of other people's property .
    My dads scooter got pinched
    Sorta my fault left parked in driveway.he crashed it wrote it off .then said didint steal it.ended up hospital .from crash i might add dam .how manage trash cars root, gearboxs must do on purpose
    Pricks .

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I've had two bikes stolen, van broken into and house while I was in hospital which was the worst.

I also met one of the thieves I believe returning an empty wallet after a call and very long wait for a reward, course I had no money, I'm 90% certain , but think it was delaying tactic to stop me cancelling the card while they withdrew 2k from upper hutt branch which crazily had no cameras can you believe just 10 years ago? I was so drugged out from general anesthetic i didn't really connect, but his mate wouldn't pull into the driveway, sat in middle of road on a corner. It was him or an accomplice.

over a decade later I still have revenge fantasies involving a bridge and him having several accidental falls each one getting stickier.

So I'm no fan of thieves. But death is rather final. Some probably dont deserve it.
    Its ones dont deserve it bro.
    That sucks what happened to u.
    These pricks robbed my old dad.had scared as .rented his house .went in intimdated him.one made excuse going toilet .took wallet , all his keys.
    Cops didint do anything .as of his age as witness .i used see them drive past yrs ago.i got so angry had stop my bike.shaking so angry.as my dad u know.
    Am not angry guy but.u ditto bro on dreams .cop rang me told me guy , got beaten up in hospital .after caught breaking into cars.think wanted me know. Kinda cool.must admit didint make feel great.just cycle meanless vilolence these types
    Think is normal .pretty messed up really.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    Our neighbours were moving into the house in the photo on the day this happened. The driver of the removal truck performed CPR on the rider as he lay on the driveway. I think they all would have preferred a much less eventful day, along with the police and ambos who had to deal with the aftermath.

I have had more than enough house burglaries, stolen cars and stolen motorbikes in my lifetime. But I just feel incredibly sad when I hear about something like this.
    Yeah seeing it is totally diffrent
    Thing its not nice.guy rode his
    Cbr 900 rr .same as mine into
    Side of car at 80 mph .bike just
    Went of like bomb site.his partner was having baby.rip
    Ezra .guy chould ride.only
    Young guy 21 .a waste

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    And here's another who needs his fingers broken...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cri...ght-motorbikes
    =mjc=

Bike
    Dad's garage (That I'm allowed to touch)

Angry Grr

Quote Originally Posted by jim.cox View Post
    And here's another who needs his fingers broken...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cri...ght-motorbikes
    He's from the Northshore? Interesting. The bikes weren't all recovered so he's probably selling them online ASAP. Cheap bike sold as is where is to a mate's teenage son to thrash and do wheelies with his mates.

Thread Information