Thread: Bike storage options Masterton

Bike
    XV250 VStar (2020)

Bike storage options Masterton

Hi Kiwibikers,
    I want to store my XV250 in Masterton for weekend Masterton-Dannevirke trips.
    Although I live in Wellington I bought the bike for 1 purpose: Masterton-Dannevirke return on weekends.

https://www.keriministorage.nz/ offer a 2 x 3m lockable room for $95/month but they don't have a space free at the moment. I'm on their waiting list...
    Anybody got a suggestion for motorbike storage in Masterton thanks? (cheap is good!)
    General advice on storing bikes would be useful too thanks.

Cheers,

grdhog

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    There are several large roundabouts on main drag. While cornering dump clutch in third gear and apply full throttle. Once wheel starts spinning maintain this manoeuvre until a chap in a white Skoda with yellow and blue squares on it arrives.
    He will be very keen to provide 28days storage immediately and never runs out of space and will organise towing also.

Seriously though I’d try hitting up bike shops or one of the petrol stations. Cash always opens doors.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    XV250 VStar (2020)
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    There are several large roundabouts on main drag. While cornering dump clutch in third gear and apply full throttle. Once wheel starts spinning maintain this manoeuvre until a chap in a white Skoda with yellow and blue squares on it arrives.
    He will be very keen to provide 28days storage immediately and never runs out of space and will organise towing also.
    That chap sounds very helpful. LOL!

You make I good point thanks. I don't need much access until the proper storage is available. Perhaps I can wing it with a bike shop, buy some stuff off them. I need a givi box.

Thread Information