Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Haha, I'm 5'8, not 4'8.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    That fielding street circuit was a hoot. The posts holding up the shop verandahs in at least one place, and the steep drop into the gutters.

More in line with this thread I'm seriously looking at a 2024 MT-09SP. Every box has been ticked that I can think of. There were swags of the 2023 and earlier 09s and SPs at PI for the superbikes which got me thinking.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    My favourite game... if I was to replace x with y, what would y be, or should I get a or b, why. Back to three now, four proved too much, so well done on seven!

I definitely can't have sportsbikes, had one a while ago, nope, can't be trusted to behave on it, just too easy to be naughty. Tried a Tuono v2 before the first lock down and into the midst of lock downs. You always remember the good stuff, not the bad. It was cramped, and when I hit reserve at 155km, it was the final straw. Actually, it had one last surprise for me, heading to Hamilton to test sit/ride it's replacement, it stranded me in Huntly. No test ride and a recovery truck back to Auckland.

Traded on (another) adventure bike. I like long travel suspension and the ability to take any road I like...
    and if you 190 cm tall what else do you fit>

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    You know you can lower them ? having done a 400 km ride on one a few weeks back I am now trying to intimidate the owner into selling it to me
    I am 6' tall and nearly put my hip out every time I climb on mine. A couple of off camber intersections are a pain in the arse when I stop for signals. Mental note never to stop when coming out of a downhill driveway if it means my foot is near the kerb as it won't reach.

This one has a few bits on it, nearly 13,000km and they are asking $17K - https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/m...ing/3922108737

This one has lots of bits, 17,000km and they want $15.5 - https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/m...ing/4590621107

Mine is the white one like those, a 2020 model registered as a 2021. Coming up to 10,000km and bog standard which I think is better than having shit you don't need or want. You can have it for $15K and I will throw my lads KLX150 into the deal. All in all I would rather have the R1 in the OP and after this little blip in my bike ownership history will be glad to get back to a sprot bike.

PM me after the Pink concert if you are interested.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    No doubt. But 'Torque' isn't a mysterious force unrelated to HP. But you knew that anyway.

We only had one meeting around the Feilding Square street circuit. It was a blistering hot day and we filled our Yokohama 110s with tar, kinda mullering the surface.
    The local tarmac wasn't really compatible with TS100s and CB125s pushed to the cutting edge of adhesion.
    Funny I came across a new set of skinny yoko 110s the other day.
    they were the hot ticket for classics as well in the 90's but not a cools as my ex Stu avant container yokohama cheetah slicks
    that came here after some southern hemisphere GP
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    yeah, i probably have some yoko slicks downstairs, came in medium, soft and super soft. The wets were pretty trick as well. Until we then got this century Dunlops which put Michie and Bridgepebbles in the shade.

Fuck the nuts things you could do on them. Like push your knee right up almost to the tank. I'll never experience that sort if grip again I imagine.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    I didn't know where to put this ? Some months ago I read of a Spanish lady doing blogs and travelling to many countries round the world'. On a motorcycle and camping.

If her, poor thing , she was raped by 7 Elephant jockies in India last week while camping !!!!!!!

Her partner was made to watch with a knife at his throat... Indian Police have 3 of them locked up and last heard the were on the trail of the other 4 . ????

She is 28 and her partner 63 ....

Penalties are pretty severe for that sort of thing in India.....Life or even Death ,Good job.... G.

ps Google it ,should come up ?

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    I didn't know where to put this ? Some months ago I read of a Spanish lady doing blogs and travelling to many countries round the world'. On a motorcycle and camping.

If her, poor thing , she was raped by 7 Elephant jockies in India last week while camping !!!!!!!

Her partner was made to watch with a knife at his throat... Indian Police have 3 of them locked up and last heard the were on the trail of the other 4 . ????

She is 28 and her partner 63 ....

Penalties are pretty severe for that sort of thing in India.....Life or even Death ,Good job.... G.

ps Google it ,should come up ?
    I hadn't noticed this one. Such events in India are all too common. Getting the cops to actually do something can be an even bigger problem. That the victims in this case are foreigners may help. If they were Dalit the cops wouldn't even get off their arses.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Word was/is they're heading back to Spain to re coup, leaving their bikes in Europe for when they return.

If it was me , I'd tuck a Glock in my belt.......

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    You can have it for $15K and I will throw my lads KLX150 into the deal. All in all I would rather have the R1 in the OP and after this little blip in my bike ownership history will be glad to get back to a sprot bike.
    Offer now expired. Traded for a litre road bike while they still exist.

Thread Information