Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Riding like a dickhead - confessions of an old biker.

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    It doesn't seem unreasonable to use the advice from the older bikers who have survived to try and educate the future.

I have had many experiences when checking the (big clunky ugly) mirrors after turning on the (big clunky ugly) indicators when about to pass seeing another bike dive out of the line behind when there's an opportunity to pass.

This may be in part due to the fact that I'm so fucking slow in the first place, but I've managed to avoid getting cleaned up from behind by someone else who is taking no notice of what those in front are doing.

I'm not a fan of the ride with the group at whatever speed the leader decides it should be, more of the see you when we get there type, but equally I'll sit where I am and stay out of the way until the ones who are likely to maim me are safely up the road ahead.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
    Your blood should be bottled.

Oh, that's right, quite a lot of it was.
    I should've charged for it!

A lot of my friends hate the idea of getting old, I on the other hand (no pun in ten did) love it, the older I get the more I realise I have to learn.

Bike
    71 Kawasaki W1, 77 Yamaha XS650
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

Below there is a sample MOCA. There are probably big pads of these all different in detail but they seem to follow a similar format.
    ha
    ... have to say, i know, for sure, those animals arent my kids so i have no fukk'n idea what their names are - the lion could be Wally as far as i know - perhaps 'it' identifies as a bottle of water and calls himself Nestle

... the visuospatial is more an IQ mindbender ... 1A2B3C4D5E
    ... draw a clock ... as what? 12hr/24hr/analogue/digital/am/pm?

... as for abstraction - finding the similarities between words - they dont stipulate whether as nouns or verbs or ...

libtards
    Be who you are and say what you feel cos those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

Thread Information