Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Gangs & Patches

Bike
    orange, light, loud: all i need
    Blog Entries
    i'm sensing a pattern here; everything nasty the cops have done should just be "put in the past"

ok, i get it now

are your shoulders sore?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by idleidolidyll View Post
    i'm sensing a pattern here; everything nasty the cops have done should just be "put in the past"

ok, i get it now

are your shoulders sore?
    Yep, my left one is, after putting a box of 180grain 308's into a picture of Burtons face it IS aching a tad!

But regurgitating the past for no other reason than you're not happy with it is not going to improve anything in your life - but if you can use the past to improve the future? THEN you've got my attention!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike

Bike
    Blog Entries
    i can't believe you said that scumdog, i've always considered you an intelligent guy

if we DON'T learn from the past we're in deep shit

THAT is why we shouldn't forget it and 'just put it away'

in a way i agree with tasers, at least rogue cops who can't think of a non lethal response are less likely to have the opportunity

that said, i don't trust all cops to use them ethically

anyone who thinks some cop/s won't abuse people with tasers, has rocks in their head.
    now we have em, it's just a matter of time

Bike
    Ducati V4S Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFitz View Post
    ***Remember what you see might not be what you get***
    Welcome to KB. Good to hear a different perspective. Sounds like a nice couple to meet and have a coffee with then! You planning to join any KB rides?

Bike
    Ducati V4S Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    The end result was nothing to do with the breaking of the windows so stop trolling.

Even if he had not broken ANY windows his actions in the last few seconds before he was shot was enough to earn him a bullet.

But the topic has been done to death and the 'the cop should have/could have/suppose to have' crowd will whine on for eternity, reliving something they need to get behind them.
    Ah yes, again you are on the money Scumdog. I'm sick of hearing people bring the old story up when they sit there without the full facts and judge from their armchair.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by idleidolidyll View Post
    i can't believe you said that scumdog, i've always considered you an intelligent guy

if we DON'T learn from the past we're in deep shit

THAT is why we shouldn't forget it and 'just put it away'

in a way i agree with tasers, at least rogue cops who can't think of a non lethal response are less likely to have the opportunity

that said, i don't trust all cops to use them ethically

anyone who thinks some cop/s won't abuse people with tasers, has rocks in their head.
    now we have em, it's just a matter of time
    Hah! EXACTLY what I was hinting at - as a result of Waitara we now have Tasers.
    Before we only had pepper-spray - or bullets, now we have an intermediate level of force, almost more effective just by the mere sight of it.
    But still the nay-sayers don't want Tazers, do they WANT another Waitara?
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Hah! EXACTLY what I was hinting at - as a result of Waitara we now have Tasers.
    Before we only had pepper-spray - or bullets, now we have an intermediate level of force, almost more effective just by the mere sight of it.
    But still the nay-sayers don't want Tazers, do they WANT another Waitara?
    seems to me the police pr man is crap eh

that greg o'connor bloke is fulla shit

yep, although i know tasers are gonna be abused, it's better than a death sentence

but this is a circular argument because i reckon more cops with guns was bollocks in the first place; escalation is a reality, look at amerika; 12000 gun murders a year, death by cop etc

not my idea of progress

Bike
    a red and blue 1 with custom art
    i had a bad off one day in 04 and my tr6r landed in my chest and split my spleen in two broke six ribs and buggerd my liver and bladder and this was in rush hour traffic no one else was involved but no one stopped to help plenty of rubber neckers and my triumph was still spinning in circles not to far from me, i had to get back on the bike and get home to get help about 7k`s i made it and i still see there faces going past in my dreams, cops rekon it was because i was in black leathers, so if i was wearing shorts and a shirt maybe they would of stopped but i doubt it if i would of lived to tell, now i ride a 98 fatboy custom and still wear the right gear for the job with just hog patches as before but i dont expect any help unless its another biker and yes i wave or nod to all bikers as we all have the same expectations my 2 cents worth anyway

Thread Information