Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bike Wheels

One year when they had the bike shows down on Auckland wharfs they had a dyno set up in a corrogated iron shed - the Harley guys were having a HP shoot out.It was hard case to watch their faces as someone else jumped on their bike and wound it out to unheard of revs on the dyno...you wanted to stand well away,cause these guys hit the floor with bang when they faint! They didn't know a Harley could wind out to over 2 grand.
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    mmm.. dymags! *drools* Love that issue of performance bikes with the article on the highly modded RSV with 3 spoked dymag mag hub and carbon rims... veerrrry nice.

I'd be quite happy to settle for those super sexy Oz-racing Wheels that aprilia fit to the RSVs. Forged aluminium baby, yeah! Anything that needs an eight THOUSAND tonne hydraulic press (checked that fact several times) to make is cool in my books (not to mention being the lightest production wheels around)

Bike
    farmquad
    it'd be cool to shove one on the front just to see what the difference is.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Im fairly new to this wee group, so Ill refrain from useing the language I want to.
    But I just spent two F#$kin weeks trying to find a standard wheel for my bike, and have to fork out $350 for a second hand one! The bling bling wheels you see here can come suck my old fella!

Thread Information