Thread: Vehicle Wrap

Bike
    2012 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 8V

Vehicle Wrap

A member on my local bike forum asked about a vehicle wrap to maybe do his tank. The website shows some examples of what they can do. It has a coffee machine wrapped and it looks like they could do a tank without any problem and maybe a helmet. Don't know about it's longevity though. It does say they can 'choose a vinyl that is right for the application'. Certainly looks interesting.

Anyone tried anything like this?

http://www.vehiclewraps.ca/index.html
    Marty

Ever notice that anyone slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Had some business vans done in it years back - cost effective advertising/branding that lasts well.

I saw a Maserati that had been totally wrapped a couple years back. nice job.

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    In the past I have wrapped a racebike, and several different parts like huggers etc.
    A few years back I helped a friend wrap his entire bike because he couldnt afford the fix the paintwork. Looked really, good, stayed on there for a good few years, despite being left outside 100% of the time.

We did it all ourselves though, Id expect an even higher standard if paying a company to do it.

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    In the past I have wrapped a racebike, and several different parts like huggers etc.
    A few years back I helped a friend wrap his entire bike because he couldnt afford the fix the paintwork. Looked really, good, stayed on there for a good few years, despite being left outside 100% of the time.

We did it all ourselves though, Id expect an even higher standard if paying a company to do it.
    is that a bumblebee (or more accurately wasp) of another kber ? if so it looked really good

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    Quote Originally Posted by russd7 View Post
    is that a bumblebee (or more accurately wasp) of another kber ? if so it looked really good
    Yup thats the one. The tank was the hardest bit to wrap, but just took a bit of time.

Buy the vinyl, and use a hairdryer and a sharp knife, youll be fine.

Bike
    2012 VFR800
    There are also Youtube videos that provide tips and tricks about wrapping the tank.

Thread Information