Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Speeding and Prostiution

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher
    Prostitution itself isn't the issue here.

I guess that I should define "prostitution" for the purposes of this debate, which I see as the willing exchange of cash for sexual favours. Willing buyer, willing seller, therefore "victimless" in its purist sense. .
    Come on this is the real world. Purist just will not cut it in the real world.. Like saying " Yes I had a few beers but the beer did not crash the car."

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    [QUOTE=spudchucka
    As for the judiciary, they are pretty much all from a defence lawyer background and have been sticking up for shitheads for the bulk of their working life. Doesn't matter whether they are middle aged men or not, they all stink of lawyer and thats the overriding conection to the conflict between justice done and due process. In my opinion at least.[/QUOTE]

Well that settles it, kill all the lawyers and judges and replace them with retired cops.
    Then we'll have the brave new world we all secretly want and won't have to bother with 'due process'. (The Police can make all the mistakes they want without consequence) Are you listening, Arthur Alan Thomas?

Bike
    Shanksters Pony
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Girardin
    Well that settles it, kill all the lawyers and judges and replace them with retired cops.
    Then we'll have the brave new world we all secretly want and won't have to bother with 'due process'. (The Police can make all the mistakes they want without consequence) Are you listening, Arthur Alan Thomas?
    Are you looking for a new job Lou? Opps sorry not qualified, you were never a cop were you!

As for the judiciary, they are pretty much all from a defence lawyer background and have been sticking up for shitheads for the bulk of their working life. Doesn't matter whether they are middle aged men or not, they all stink of lawyer and thats the overriding conection to the conflict between justice done and due process. In my opinion at least
    Thats what I said. Funny but I don't see anything about doing away with Judges, lawyers or due process.

It seems to me that you have a tendancy to read something and decide its meaning based on your own twisted disfunctional outlook. If you are going to quote me at least read it before you blow it out of all proportion.

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudchucka

Thats what I said. Funny but I don't see anything about doing away with Judges, lawyers or due process.
    It seems to me that you have a tendancy to read something and decide its meaning based on your own twisted disfunctional outlook. If you are going to quote me at least read it before you blow it out of all proportion.
    You write a paragraph of low - level abuse of lawyers and Judges. Then get very disengenous, saying " I don't want to do away with them".
    Make up your mind Spud. Are you a reactionary 'hang 'em all' type cop or is there a little bit of PC still trying to work it's way out?

Bike
    Shanksters Pony
    You write a paragraph of low - level abuse of lawyers and Judges. Then get very disengenous, saying " I don't want to do away with them".
    Make up your mind Spud. Are you a reactionary 'hang 'em all' type cop or is there a little bit of PC still trying to work it's way out?
    You can abuse the police and LTSA all day and it makes you some sort of road users saviour but if I offer some criticism of judges and lawyers then that makes me a "hang em all" type cop?

Call me insincere if you want but I don't see how commenting that judges, lawyers and due process are part of the issue of public / victim dissatisfaction with judicial outcomes makes me so. I've never said that we should get rid of them, YOU are the one that suggested that.

The way you can take things out of context as you have in this thread and others shows that your opinions are unreliable because you take from the written word whatever you want to, regardless of whether the meaning was there or not.

Bike
    farmquad
    lou, stop winding spud up, the last thing we need is a grumpy cop on the road, especially one with a sig like that 8-)

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 750Y
    lou, stop winding spud up, the last thing we need is a grumpy cop on the road, especially one with a sig like that 8-)
    Sorry. I should resist, but it's just so damn easy.

Bike
    Shanksters Pony
    Sorry. I should resist, but it's just so damn easy.
    Are you saying you actually don't believe all this crap you keep posting and are just doing it in an attempt to wind me up???

Awwwww, shucks, you shouldn't have.

Bike
    Shanksters Pony
    Quote Originally Posted by 750Y
    My life ambition now is to give Lou a ticket for speeding. Everyone else can relax though, Lou's special.

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudchucka
    My life ambition now is to give Lou a ticket for speeding. Everyone else can relax though, Lou's special.
    I'll let you know when I'm next coming through the Manawatu, don't hold your breath though. I'll be on the Bandit doing 5 km/h under the limit. Although that probably won't help, will it?

Bike
    2011 Suziki V strom 650
    Blog Entries
    I'll let you know when I'm next coming through the Manawatu, don't hold your breath though. I'll be on the Bandit doing 5 km/h under the limit. Although that probably won't help, will it?
    So how accurate is your speedo Lou? I guess if you do get ticketed you could legally prostitute yourself to cover the fine
    Legalise anarchy

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by wkid_one
    Man - I already have plans for mine. I am going to put higher voltage batteries in it, tub the rear, put some low profile slicks on it, a momo steering handle, Sparco race seat, and a chopper flag...

And I am going to paint it black with red tribal flames
    Man, that's exactly what I was going to do when I end up with one except maybe with minor chages like spoked pram wheels at the front, '39 Ford tail-lights and fuzzy dice
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Quote"And for people to preach about personal responsibility while at the same time using the state to restrict the freedom of others to explore their inner space through psychotropic substances strikes me as inconsistent to say the least."

Yeah, but the reason there ARE people out there to "restrict the freedom of others" is exactly because so many people do not take personal responsibility
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    How does prostitution get past the Fair Trading Act? - they've got something, they sell it, they still got it - how many other businesses can get away with THAT? :sneaky2:

Bike
    97 CRM 250 AR
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    How does prostitution get past the Fair Trading Act? - they've got something, they sell it, they still got it - how many other businesses can get away with THAT? :sneaky2:
    Because Prostitution is a service based industry, not a product based one. All service based industries aren't selling something tangible that you keep.

Thread Information