Don't be a wuss, ow!

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    It's BDO weekend ya noobz !!

Bike
    Ninjaaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by DidJit View Post
    Don't be a wuss, ow!
    Well I'll see you on Sat if I dont come anyway.

Fortnightly Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    sigh, people with big mouths on here are always the ones with little or no skill.
    Roffle

Bike
    Honda Shadow
    Alas, I'm working yet again.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    C you ugly buggers later on tonight then, come on Thani B, last one as an ordinary person, you'll be getting old everday from now on.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    orange, light, loud: all i need
    Blog Entries
    I can't come anyway: it's only Wednesday night here

Went to the Harley museum in Milwaukee today. My apologies Stu; Harley make about 10 bikes worth seeing as there were some cool race bikes plus Elvis's Hog on display and the Captain America replica.

pics to follow

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Went to Buddy Guys Blues Bar; Buddy isn't playing until later this week so might go back (see pic 1)

Harley Museum in other shot: loved this little Piglet.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00003_DxO_raw.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	190799   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00052_DxO_raw.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	377.7 KB 
ID:	190800  

Bike
    FJR1300
    Blog Entries
    Good ride see you all on the next one.Nice to finish up the road from my house lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    V-Stroms look like an accident in a heat pump factory.

Bike
    Italian
    'Twas indeed a nice wee blat. Good to meet you, Devvil, and to see the rest of ya. The black ute was my fave rod.

Bike
    R1 2003 & ST1100 1998
    Just shame that another idiot have to keep up with tradition with coming of bike, not a biggie and hey my see you on Saturday on my red bike.
    Life is not mesured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Bike
    Ninjaaaa!
    And sorry that I couldn't join you guys at the pub, had to leave so I could pick up the generator for my party, which I hope you can make it to.

Fortnightly Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    sigh, people with big mouths on here are always the ones with little or no skill.
    Roffle

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by DIN PELENDA View Post
    Just shame that another idiot have to keep up with tradition with coming of bike, not a biggie and hey my see you on Saturday on my red bike.
    Din, it's no tradition mate, the sooner it stops the sooner I'll feel a whole lot better.Tonight was a whoopsie, no speed, no one else involved just a shit happens moment.However I've seen too many of our new and not so new riders falling off and giving themsleves big frights(luckily not much more than that ) I;ve had enough of seeing the results of these offs, of making sure that riders get home Ok and in as much of one piece as possible.
    I'm going to say this one time.SATNR riders, all of you, "Ride your own Damnd ride"
    Trying to keep up with the jones's WHOEVER they may be, is not recommended and in fact it is downright dangerous.
    Accidents do happen, the best laid plans of mice and men do go astray.
    But over the last few months an element of do or die has crept into our rides and I'm no longer gonig to sit at the back and simply pick up the pieces and say nothing.
    If you want to race, GO ELSEWHERE.
    Simple really.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    nun
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Din, it's no tradition mate, the sooner it stops the sooner I'll feel a whole lot better.Tonight was a whoopsie, no speed, no one else involved just a shit happens moment.However I've seen too many of our new and not so new riders falling off and giving themsleves big frights(luckily not much more than that ) I;ve had enough of seeing the results of these offs, of making sure that riders get home Ok and in as much of one piece as possible.
    I'm going to say this one time.SATNR riders, all of you, "Ride your own Damnd ride"
    Trying to keep up with the jones's WHOEVER they may be, is not recommended and in fact it is downright dangerous.
    Accidents do happen, the best laid plans of mice and men do go astray.
    But over the last few months an element of do or die has crept into our rides and I'm no longer gonig to sit at the back and simply pick up the pieces and say nothing.
    If you want to race, GO ELSEWHERE.
    Simple really.
    sounds like some of you wannabees are leading the noobs astray.

:slap:

Bike
    2003 Buell XB9R, HD Ironhead Sportster
    Quote Originally Posted by idleidolidyll View Post
    Went to Buddy Guys Blues Bar; Buddy isn't playing until later this week so might go back (see pic 1)

Harley Museum in other shot: loved this little Piglet.......
    Thats it I'm trading the buell, I want one of them.... stick it in your suitcase for me, I promise I wont get Customs to rubber glove ya...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Owwww! I think I'm over flying! My back is agony today.

Got a rental Hyundai Sonata for $30/day all up. Headed to Mustang Racing Technology and chatted with the MAN Scott Hoag and his wife Lisa for ages. Took a look in the workshop. looked at a couple of projects and processes then took Grants pic with them. He was like a pig in shit!

In the workshop was a brand new convertible Shelby Mustang. When we arrived the Swedish owners were there speccing it up with extra go fast stuff. In a couple of weeks it will be sent to Sweden.

I go a cool Ford GT wireless mouse with their logo on the screen and a nice Mustang Racing Technology Jacket.

Then headed out to Henry Fords; part of town. Cruised past the old Ford Family estate: massive park area surrounded by naked deciduous trees. The factory is a block away and built in brick mimicking the old style. Massive facility. It was closing by the time we go there as I got Grant to stop at a big bike shop where I bought a new Shoei helmet with bluetooth (50% off and that was off US prices!).

Off to the Detroit Motor Show tomorrow (Its called Cobo now 'cause nobody wants to say Detroit any more, even the locals told us to be very careful where we went. Should get time to go through Henry Fords' museum too but we'll see (there may be some more motorbike stuff on the way)

Bikes added are from the Hogly Museum: Vr1000 racebike and the unbelievably ugly Buell RR1000 racebike.

Oh yeah, that's me at the top of the Sears Tower in Chicago 103 floors up on one ofg the glass floored observation platforms that stick out the side of the building. It was like coming in to land but still a mile up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shelby Ass.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	247.9 KB 
ID:	191310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike in Sears Tower.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	345.5 KB 
ID:	191311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hogly VR1000.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	354.7 KB 
ID:	191312   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00084_DxO_raw.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	342.3 KB 
ID:	191313  

Thread Information