Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Members offering help

Bike
    Suzuki LS650 Savage

Smile

We're in Mapua (we're not nudists, so you won't have to be either!) and we have a spare KS bed and a set of bunks in a very comfy sleepout, loads of slopey ground but a bit of level for tents, and can probably find a teensy bit of garage space for a bike or two if need be. We have trucks with towbars, a trailer, and untold ratchet tie downs. Its no hassle, if we're around, to rescue people if they need it, as far up as Takaka/Golden Bay way, where a lot of bikes go coz its such noice roads but there aint much in the way of bike shops, or even cell phone reception if you break down.

Warning tho, we do have a dog that will want to love ya to death, and two cats, one of which won't even wake up to acknowledge you, and the other of which will probably want to use you as claw-sharpening device.

Dunno who I give the contact info to, someone can maybe PM me to supply it? I don't have time just now to wade thru the thread and I'm a bit of a techno dinosaur anyway. Bottom line - we're here, and we're happy to help anyone who needs it, day or night.

Bike
    03 blade dead/ 07 Up an runnin /
    hay guys anyone able to tell me when the toy run Cambridge to Hams is on?
    Thanks
    who dares bins , an no bins = no learnies

Bike
    F-18,Ginny and #66
    Blog Entries
    Hello Falks. I think that you offering help to needing riders is brilliant and noble thing.

We are organising a tour up noth with the 250s in auckland and I was going trough this threaad to see who is able to help up north. I found a couple of you but since some posts are over a year or two old I was wondering if someone can just say if they are available for help should we need it (hope not) along our main route.

our main route is as follows : SH12 , SH1 from Kawakawa to Kaitaia, SH10, and a road that goes from Kaikohe to Whangarei (see map).

many thanks in advance and would highly appreshiate anyone willing to help is an emergency. many thanks

Here is a MAP of our tour.---> http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/at...9&d=1204369841

TOTO
    Don't Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly !!!

Hey Alan, Alan, Alan....

Bike
    Suzuki A50
    Just PM people, they will reply with a yay or nay.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX1250FA, TGB 50cc moped
    Got a ute.. handy with a wrench and a volt meter - will always help out a stuck motorcyclist.. just pm if ya need help.. davereid
    David must play fair with the other kids, even the idiots.

Bike
    Broom Broom
    Im a bit late on this (sorry mods) but I have a ute, I can assit in garage space, tools (alot of em including welder, air compressor, etc etc) and have many friends in the motorcycle mechanic trade.

PM me or txt me on 021 963 176 if you need my help in any such way.
    1990 GSXR 750 - want one, can be crap, can be awesome....pm me.

Bike
    An old one, some new one's !
    How do we 1, post our name and contact number on this list
    2, Print this list off when we go tournig around this fine country ?

Avaliable to help in south taranaki most of the time, pick up, storage, bed, coffee

Bike
    97 rf900
    i can offer similar circumstances as Kro but will throw a beer in there too

Bike
    Bobbie Bandit, Willy Tilly
    Hey guys.
    I know it's not free mechanics workshop sorta deal, I come bearing a 4-pack of your favourite. The bike shop quoted me 100$ to change my chain, and two sprockets (Which are sealed, in my hands). Anyone in the aucks region I can skedattle to, and deliver your prize? I might even upgrade to a dual x 4 pack. I would do it myself, but after failing so hard on my pushbikem at doing shit myself, I really would not like to chuck in and out a few bolts again Hit me up with a PM or anything. Hell, even some criticism will quelch my thirst for attention.

Cheers, regardless.
    Some people just can't seem to comprehend that they do not have the right to be unoffended in their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
    Watching your wife giving birth is like watching your favourite pub burn down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
    I can roll a turd that reaches 15kg before it snaps off my arse

Bike
    In the rubbish bin
    You can put me down for helping KB people for the following:

Accomodation with garaged bike storage, tour guide of the local area, help with break downs
    Find out more at www.unluckyones.co.nz

Bike
    None at the moment
    My wife and I are always happy to put people up....we have a spare room and a lockable garage in Otaki, Kapiti Coast

Bike
    05 CB1300
    sweet good knowledge to know.ill add a few numbers in my mobile.thanks guys good to know people are out there willing to help other bikers.

Bike
    XV 535
    Blog Entries
    Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but its about people helping people right?

I'd just like to say thankyou to whoever helped me a few weeks back in Kohimarama (hopefully you remember) i didn't catch your name sorry. But my chain came off my back wheel and gearbox and I was sitting on the side of the road with no tools and a Maori guy with a ute decided to help a poor guy out and he fixed it up and sent me on my way with nothing but a thankyou required from me!

All i know is he had a blackbird and told me to check this site out.

so yea if you do read this or know who it might've been let me know!!

AND THANKYOU HEAPS!!!!

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiflyer View Post
    Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but its about people helping people right?

I'd just like to say thankyou to whoever helped me a few weeks back in Kohimarama (hopefully you remember) i didn't catch your name sorry. But my chain came off my back wheel and gearbox and I was sitting on the side of the road with no tools and a Maori guy with a ute decided to help a poor guy out and he fixed it up and sent me on my way with nothing but a thankyou required from me!

All i know is he had a blackbird and told me to check this site out.

so yea if you do read this or know who it might've been let me know!!

AND THANKYOU HEAPS!!!!
    Sounds like either KB'er JTZZR or a guy I know who lives in Henderson - will let them both know.

Bike
    :-( none at present
    the only thing we can offer is a spare room. I am worse then tim the tool man. gabby is a great cook.
    If you are behind meDont ask as I am lost too.

Thread Information