Thread: zxr250c fairing needed

Bike
    ZXR250C

zxr250c fairing needed

Hey guys and girls
    If this is in the wrong section please move it.
    I got to my bike this morning and noticed the whole right side of my fairing from about indicator hight down, has been smashed or ripped off.
    Not sure if someone hit it in the parking building so Im getting the parking guys to check their cameras.
    But as I got to work I thought maybe it got ripped off in this huge puddle I hit in the downpour yesterday. I was going about 50k on this offramp and there was a stretch of water I didnt realise was maybe a foot deep. Hit and had two massive waves of water go up either side of me above head hight, managed to stay on but got completely soaked. Was so much water I'm now thinking it may have been enough of an impact to rip it off without me noticing untill seeing it in the light.

Anyways if anyone knows where I can pick up a fairing cheap it would be much appreciated.

Bike
    check on: http://www.justfairings.co.nz

and keep an eye on TradeMe, there is a guy selling all sorts of ZXR bits for an 89 model.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some pieces are missing

Quote Originally Posted by DingDong
    "Hi... I rang about the cats you have for sale..."..... "oh... you have children.... how much for the children?"

mucho papoosa bueno no panocha

Bike
    GSXR 450
    I have a full set of fairings and tank painted in Black with a purple ting/fleck in them. They are just fairings stuff and I had it all painted professionaly never been put on the bike.
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    ZXR250C
    Hey tex I sent ya a pm, cheers man.

Thread Information