Thread: sv650?

Bike
    Z-Rex 1100

sv650?

Both the faired and naked SV650's have been removed from the Suzuki NZ website, but not the US or Aussie websites - anyone on KB know if they are still bringing the SV into NZ? Was gonna go in and ask but the local Suzuki dealer was closed today. I was thinking of buying one at the end of the year.

Bike
    675cc of naked British goodness
    I raised the same query a few days ago and the response I got was ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltrax View Post
    the new K7 SV650 is listed on the current price list...I would imgine its just a case of the suzuki nz website currently being updated with new models/colour schemes...as there are a few other models that arn't listed on the website but are on the price list...
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

"All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind" - Aristotle

Bike
    2013 EX300SE
    They are back on the Suzuki NZ website now. New colours, but everything else looks the same.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwalo View Post
    They are back on the Suzuki NZ website now. New colours, but everything else looks the same.
    Except the K7 SV650 has two sparkplugs per cylinder now, and O2 sensor and catalytic converter

Bike
    2013 EX300SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy View Post
    Except the K7 SV650 has two sparkplugs per cylinder now, and O2 sensor and catalytic converter
    I see that the Suzuki NZ website list the ABS option, but I've only read about the twin spark head on the SV web sites. Not mentioned in the specs in the NZ brochures. Thought these were changes that were mooted to meet Euro 3 & possibly 4. Oh s%$t I'm getting all anal again.

I guess it'll be more expensive add ons to add weight, reduce fuel effeciency to cut down on emmissions that may contribue to possible global warming.

Thread Information