Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: North Shore Cruiser Group.

Bike
    black thing
    Blog Entries

North Shore Cruiser Group.

As there doesnt seem to be a North Shore Cruiser Group, I was thinking it must be time to put one together, there seems to be lots of things organised in other regions but I dont see any on this side of the bridge, we could organise get togethers for weekend rides, join up with other group or regions, lend a hand with mechanical/technical projects etc.. maybe the group could cover the bridge to hibiscus coast, I know there are quite a few lurking in this area... what you think...

Bike
    2008 Street Bob
    Sounds like a plan to me, I'd definitely be keen. I know I'm having a load of custom bits shipped over in the near future and I'' definitely be needing a hand with putting things like the light bar on.
    I ride the dirt, I ride the tide
    I search the outside, search inside
    I know I'll always burn to be
    Remind me of what left this outlaw torn
    ~ The Outlaw Torn (Metallica: Load 1996)

Bike
    Triumph Tiger
    I would be keen, always looking for more people to ride with, when I am able to. But also happy to offer help and advice to those who need it.

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you're just not paying attention!"
    "There is no limit to dumb."

"Resolve to live with all your might while you do live, and as you shall wish you had done ten thousand years hence."

Bike
    1981 Yamaha XS650SH chop
    Nice one dude. I'm keen to do the cruiser thang, please put my name down. Cheers

Bike
    bike with 4 wheels!
    oooh oooh! i'm in the north shore! heh, well when i get my bike i can contribute more to this, however, as i still am a poor student, i'd love to stil be a part of it, and mingle with the other cruiser people around the place (cruisers ftw ) and hopefully gain some knowledge and skills along the way!
    "Take life one day at a time. Make mistakes. Learn from them. Come out a better person. Never regret the things that have gotten you where you are today."

Quote Originally Posted by Curious_AJ View Post
    and hopefully gain some knowledge and skills along the way!

Might be asking to much there aj............
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    black thing
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by outlawtorn View Post
    Sounds like a plan to me, I'd definitely be keen. I know I'm having a load of custom bits shipped over in the near future and I'' definitely be needing a hand with putting things like the light bar on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macktheknife View Post
    I would be keen, always looking for more people to ride with, when I am able to. But also happy to offer help and advice to those who need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Nice one dude. I'm keen to do the cruiser thang, please put my name down. Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious_AJ View Post
    oooh oooh! i'm in the north shore! heh, well when i get my bike i can contribute more to this, however, as i still am a poor student, i'd love to stil be a part of it, and mingle with the other cruiser people around the place (cruisers ftw ) and hopefully gain some knowledge and skills along the way!
    Cool, We may catch up with each other on the West Akl Cruiser Run the 24th, but after that we will try and set it up, We probably should keep it as simple as possible, but perhaps ...
    a formal get together at least a once a month for a ride.
    We could ride as a group to join other groups/rides in other areas...
    Some suggestions for cruise meeting places,
    We could have Workshop days when required on a particular weekend..
    If you have some suggestions feel free to express em...

Bike
    2012 m109r
    johnnyflash, good work dude,MORE CRUISERS NEEDED in auckland

Bike
    06' VTX 1300
    mmm once a month aye? does south of the bombays count as north shore. Or would I need to get a special visitors visa

Bike
    2008 Street Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Ryder View Post
    mmm once a month aye? does south of the bombays count as north shore. Or would I need to get a special visitors visa
    have you got a valid passport?
    I ride the dirt, I ride the tide
    I search the outside, search inside
    I know I'll always burn to be
    Remind me of what left this outlaw torn
    ~ The Outlaw Torn (Metallica: Load 1996)

Bike
    none
    Passport? We don't need no stinking passport.

Sever
    Now and forever
    you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
    see her, you'll never free her
    you must surrender it all
    And give life to me again
    Disturbed - Inside the Fire

Bike
    Intruder VL1500LC
    Say when and I will be there, sounds like a great idea. So when is the first get together?
    Never mistake horsepower for staying power, gray-haired riders don't get that way from pure luck

Bike
    black thing
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Say when and I will be there, sounds like a great idea. So when is the first get together?
    heheh, settle down, LOL, as mentioned earlier thought we best get the West AKL Cruiser run on the 24th out the road first, will give us a chance to catch up with many Nth Shore cruisers then, If we can settle on a Shore Meeting Point we could all meet this side of bridge 45mins earlier and run over to Westgate together to join the others :-)

Bike
    bike with 4 wheels!
    heh, I don't think I'll be able to make that
    "Take life one day at a time. Make mistakes. Learn from them. Come out a better person. Never regret the things that have gotten you where you are today."

Bike
    Intruder VL1500LC
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyflash View Post
    heheh, settle down, LOL, as mentioned earlier thought we best get the West AKL Cruiser run on the 24th out the road first, will give us a chance to catch up with many Nth Shore cruisers then, If we can settle on a Shore Meeting Point we could all meet this side of bridge 45mins earlier and run over to Westgate together to join the others :-)
    Another good idea

How about meeting at the Mobil in Constellation Drive? Reasonably central for all North Shore riders, close to the motorway, Upper Harbour Highway close by for trip to Westgate. Get together at say 8:30ish weather permitting and then take a slow ride west to meet up with the others at Westgate. Thoughts?
    Never mistake horsepower for staying power, gray-haired riders don't get that way from pure luck

Thread Information