Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feeling real sorry for you guys bining it

Bike
    GSX-R600K3
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneChucker
    Get well soon, Dave, and eveyone else recovering from filthy tarmac relations
    Thanks Mate, Only did the ankle in but its still saw so I might go see a doctor later on today if it doesn't start feeling better
    Life is difficult because it is non-linear.

Bike
    GSX-R600K3
    Well the bikes all back together. I glued up the crack in the fairing which isn't too bad. Indicator will stay taped up until the new one arrives. While I had the fairing off I noticed that battery mount (goes underneather battery) was looking a bit rusty so I'll have to get that welded up before it snaps.

Didn't end up going to see the doctor as foot is feeling a bit better so think it is just sprained.

Yesturday I was having a think about my bin and was wondering what I had done defferent different than usual and realised I had put an extra 8 psi (25->33) in the front tyre on the weekend. So I recon that's what made me bin it, well that's my excuse anyway.

Bike
    1987 GSX1100EF
    Hey Dave ... Glad to hear the ankle is feeling better .... I'm not too convinced that the tyre pressure was to blame !! but I thought I would mention that I have a mirror arriving from Japan on Monday for my old bitch ... so we'll have to get out again and I can have a go at throwing the other one at ya !! .....
    A man can move much faster without a millstone around his neck, so if he gets the chance to lose her he'd better drop her and run like heck !! .. (10cc "Modern Man Blues" - Deceptive Bends)

Bike
    GSX-R600K3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooks
    Hey Dave ... Glad to hear the ankle is feeling better .... I'm not too convinced that the tyre pressure was to blame !! but I thought I would mention that I have a mirror arriving from Japan on Monday for my old bitch ... so we'll have to get out again and I can have a go at throwing the other one at ya !! .....
    Yeah I'm not 100% sure about the tyre pressure either, probably just human error. Look forward to going riding with ya, I'll try remember to bring my shield.

Bike
    ninja 250
    I just think you North Islanders can't ride ...........

Bike
    Sweet Fcuk All

What the Fark?

I just think you North Islanders can't ride ..........
    Hey Gav, I can't help it ya'll down there, have a tail (which wags when happy) for stability, brought around kindly by all that "special" breeding
    Last edited by StoneChucker; 7th October 2004 at 21:47. Reason: sp.

Bike
    1997 Ducati 600 Supersport
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooks
    I can throw some calipers at you tooo....how long was your tyre low???... might've squared and when you put more pressure in, made it round and lost your contact patch....

Bike
    GSX-R600K3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakamin
    I can throw some calipers at you tooo....how long was your tyre low???... might've squared and when you put more pressure in, made it round and lost your contact patch....
    Not sure how long it was low for. Could just just need more hard riding to get use to it/wear it in a bit more as still fearly new tyre.

I'm not sure I want to go riding with you guys any more with mirrors and calipers getting thrown left and right

Thread Information