Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: about time this happened

Bike
    Kawasaki en 450 LTD
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Sea_lily
    Yahooooo! Great here too. Jazbug & I are off for a bit of a blat up the Takas. Just in time to watch the sunset maybe. Coooooooooooool! Love summer & daylight savings!
    the weather is still great and I think I'll go for a walk with the kids now, it's just so nice outside and I'm not in a hurry for my day to end!, besides the kids have their cross country coming up soon and they need to practise their running!

Bike
    xs400 -
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Sea_lily
    Ok we'll sleep in the toilets and see you at sunrise.
    I'll bringa thermoss ..
    THe hand's farster than the eye ... keepan eye onda feet .. .

Bike
    2008, GSR600K
    Quote Originally Posted by wari
    I'll bringa thermoss ..
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Bike
    xs400 -
    Quote Originally Posted by toads
    the weather is still great and I think I'll go for a walk with the kids now, it's just so nice outside and I'm not in a hurry for my day to end!, besides the kids have their cross country coming up soon and they need to practise their running!
    OHHhh ... tolivin the provinces againe ...

NEverr mine me ... enjoy ... :spudwave:
    THe hand's farster than the eye ... keepan eye onda feet .. .

Bike
    GSXR600K3 - Alstare
    Well where the hell is my good weather. dammit its always ment to b fine here, Wuts going on really.
    Those who dont learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.

Bike
    07 R1
    Quote Originally Posted by toads
    well the upshot of my entire day thus far is YEEHAAAAA, had an awesome ride to town, the bike just flew along like she had the spring jollies, might have something to do with cooler air temperature creating a better fuel air mix or whatever but it cost me $4 to go to town and back which is 104kms, so that's pretty darned good, on hot days it costs more! Went and swam my perfunctory 1.5 kms at the pool, the water seemed lovely and warm and I had the pool to myself!, then went and saw to a clients computer, that job took less than 5minutes ( it could have been 4 hours) but today was just one of those days, the sort we realise how good it is to be alive.
    I had a subway card all filled up so went and had my FREE 6"sub, and then cruised back to the nearest township to buy some milk before heading for home, stopped and had a coffee and chatted with the new mechanic at the local garage, he's a biker too and will soon be offering bike WOF's, something we normally have to go to Gisborne for. He's restoring an old triumph, and he told me he thought my bike looked beautiful. My heart is singing a very happy song.
    The kids will be home soon, I wonder when my song will end up slightly off key?????
    Ribbet, ribbet!

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 650 in RED
    And I slept through it all.
    "Women & cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." Bruce Graham

Bike
    HOT TRX450R (for sale)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenier
    Well where the hell is my good weather. dammit its always ment to b fine here, Wuts going on really.
    I'm with ya on that one Wenier. Certainly been pretty cold and crappy of late in the sunshine capital.
    When I have a spare day (and a Bl*^dy NICE one) we should go for a ride. Off racin the quad this weekend tho.

Thread Information