Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheesecutter campaign

Bike
    Moto Guzzi V7
    I will be at the Pukekohe Classics Friday Saturday and Sunday, must print of as many as possible to try and get some more sigs, any one want to help, I should be able to get some of the riders from the pits, will try and get a place for a table,

As for the paper, sorry but I was ubder the impression it was about the other rider, Rudi told me about him, he came from Titirangi, and was killed by decapitation in 2005. Still trying to find a link the the actual accident.

Bike
    Noire
    Keep bangin away, never give up, educate the public. Goodluck on your mission jim's
    ter·ra in·cog·ni·ta
    Achievement is not always success while reputed failure often is. It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances.
    Orison Swett Marden

Bike
    1973 Laverda SF1

election year preasure

There has to be an election before the end of the year, if harry (a yes man on minor issues) and the rest who feed at the trough are suseptible to sustained publicity and pressure. The presentation of a petition at parliment supported by a large group of bike riders with national media coverage will apply pressure.

There is no logical reason for barriers on the left, the escape route or to continue with the cheap and nasty option.

I'll be at pukekohe and paeroa and will help where I can.

kb

Bike
    Noire
    Exactly - the key words :election year.

Go Hard and Go Loud
    ter·ra in·cog·ni·ta
    Achievement is not always success while reputed failure often is. It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances.
    Orison Swett Marden

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guzzi Widow View Post
    Exactly - the key words :election year.

Go Hard and Go Loud
    Be prepared to go to court if you do go hard and loud.

Labour have made it illegal to campaign on anything during an election year if you aren't a political party or have an "interest" (it's free to register).
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Moto Guzzi V7
    Well we will need some help with stuff to put up, has any one got any posters about the WRB yet, maybe Zapf or Draco might have some.
    I ned to get in contact with the mob who run it to see what has to be done to get a table for the protest forms

Bike
    Gone
    I too am irritated and surprised as to the soft and accommodating position BRONZ appear to be taking, hence my last post witht the email comments of an official. Could someone please email me an image of the "convertible car". They are going to go all compliant with the radar detector ban too by the sound of it, despite (a) there being no evidence world wide they impinge on road safety and (b) they are an asset with regard to the Safety Warning System used in Aussie

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    People are only pissy about radar detectors because they spent a not insignificant sum of money on them.

I don't understand what the hell ANYONE needs them for.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2 View Post
    People are only pissy about radar detectors because they spent a not insignificant sum of money on them.

Then sir, you must be one of those ideal citizens the govt would all like us to be, never exceeding the speed limit even in a passing manoeuvre! The rest of us mere mortals can only aspire to such perfection. Obviously there is some investment but the issue here is THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO WARRANT THEIR BANNING. There is also no evidence that people with them habitually speed btw
    If someone was randomly going to remove my in car sound system or GPS (cos it may be distracting) i would be equally pissed for the same reasons

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Quote Originally Posted by cold comfort View Post
    Could someone please email me an image of the "convertible car". They are going to go all compliant with the radar detector ban too by the sound of it, despite
    The image is on the Cheesecutter resource thread...

Partly true
    Then sir, you must be one of those ideal citizens the govt would all like us to be, never exceeding the speed limit even in a passing manoeuvre!
    Eh, wrong!!
    The govt wants us to get caught and therefore pay fines
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    Noire
    Be prepared to go to court if you do go hard and loud.

Labour have made it illegal to campaign on anything during an election year if you aren't a political party or have an "interest" (it's free to register).
    Its all in how you do it...think it through and do it properly, cross your t's dot your i's. Legal consultation helps to keep you on the right track...
    Some people say any publicity is good publicity.
    ter·ra in·cog·ni·ta
    Orison Swett Marden

Bike
    KTM 690 DUKE R
    Then sir, you must be one of those ideal citizens the govt would all like us to be, never exceeding the speed limit even in a passing manoeuvre!
    Umm maybe he uses his brain and its associated sensors, the eyes, to examine the road ahead. Radar can only travel in sight lines anyways*, and chooses to speed in areas where it is appropriate and the likely hood of saying hello is low?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    I had a radar detector once and my wife got a ticket.

Threw the bloody thing away and never had another one.

Time & place. SH1, SH2, SH5, SH27. Expect the rozzas. Drive to the conditions. Treat the dreaded radar/laser and operator as a weather condition and all will be revealed.

Bike
    Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by sAsLEX View Post
    Umm maybe he uses his brain and its associated sensors, the eyes, to examine the road ahead. Radar can only travel in sight lines anyways*, and chooses to speed in areas where it is appropriate and the likely hood of saying hello is low?
    As i friend said "i resemble that" ,rather pious response.I have only recently acquired a RD, and have not, to date, used it on my bike. I have also not incurred the wrath of the constabulary for many years by using the methods described above. No tickets in other words. I would tend to concur that RD's are not much use anyway. Its more the principle of being told i can't have something for no good reason.

Bike
    '87 CR500, '10 RM144
    you guys are wandering a bit off topic eh.....back to the cutters....
    Drew for Prime Minister!

www.oldskoolperformance.com

www.prospeedmc.com for parts ex U.S.A ( He's a Kiwi! )

Thread Information