Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast

Thread: Cheesecutter campaign

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.
    Yeah no worries RIB, its nice that someone actually figured out what I was doing, rather than just reacted to it and mostly poorly. Many will know that I've had plenty of practice at trolling and can do it anytime, its fairly easy for me. I did have to think about it as a general road user and what I've mentioned in some posts. I think that you all need to consider more seriously. Along with any other thing(s) that might be brought up when meeting with anyone important. If the cheese cutter campaign real starts getting near its goal. As I would put my last $ on the fact that there will be plenty that oppose WRB being removed and they will try to put it back on those who are opposed to them

Personally I think they are a shocking device and I am myft, on what they are doing in NZ. I don't like the idea of being next to them while on a motorcycle and I actually don't like the fact that anyone else has to be near them. No matter what form of transport they want to use or how they wanted to get there.

Its getting that bad for cyclists safety, that this sort of thing http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10641092 is now needing to happen. If things are now this bad, you really are taking your lives in your own hands. Despite the facts that safety has improved with how bikes and gear is made. Its offet rather largely by the fact that there are so many more morons on the roads (as well as much more traffic) and I'm certian that the worst of them are in Taranaki. As they still pull out in frount of me and I'm in a large van.

The truth of the matter is that this all started when they opened the new bypass from New Plymouth north. I can now drive with them next to me, on the right and I would love to throw a watermelon (they cost so much now that I'm planning on growing them next year) at it to see the mess. If I kept all the ones not fit for eating, I reckon I would have a few. Having something splattered along a strech of WRB would be a good way of showing their nasty side. I'm sure if others start thinking outside the box also, some other good ideas might surface.

Also I think limiteding thoughts and debate. To your one sided views, is why the whole cheese cutter campaign became stagnant in the first place.
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Well well. Trolling, eh? The thing is, every thing you said is what is used by 'them' to justify the use of these vile contraptions. And every argument they've ever used has been countered by 'us'. Yet nothing has changed. 'They' don't want to know. Yet the minute something makes 'them' vulnerable, it gets fixed.
    How do we become 'them'?
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
    Well well. Trolling, eh? The thing is, every thing you said is what is used by 'them' to justify the use of these vile contraptions. And every argument they've ever used has been countered by 'us'. Yet nothing has changed. 'They' don't want to know. Yet the minute something makes 'them' vulnerable, it gets fixed.
    How do we become 'them'?
    I would think that running for Government would be the only realistic option.

My dairy is full, so it better be you.
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    Speed Triple
    Quote Originally Posted by inlinefour View Post
    Yeah no worries RIB, its nice that someone actually figured out what I was doing, rather than just reacted to it and mostly poorly. .
    pfffffft, Tug on it fatty. You created an epic fail and now your looking for an out.

Any doubt is countered by the fact you started this crap in the "Site stuff" forum as an excuse to mouth off, and only moved into the cheese cutter forum when the backlash to your delusions became to great.

An orchestrated attempt to reinvigorate the cheese cutter campaign?

Fuck no, an attention seeking twat getting shot down in flames.

Bike
    Ducati V4S Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    Thats .....were used and were there.
    And he completely missed the point that my post was purely having a dry laugh/poke and nothing more. Oh well. Next thread.....

Bike
    EX500s - Ruby
    Thats a bit sad, IL4.
    I have subscribed to this thread since its inception....it has turned into a bitch fest of late, and has become inane, ranting, and full of bs.

What was a resource is now nothing more than a troll, because you had nothing better to do than wind up some members on here.
    Troll, indeed!
    Diarrhoea is hereditary - it runs in your jeans

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you...

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Headbanger View Post
    pfffffft, Tug on it fatty. You created an epic fail and now your looking for an out.

Any doubt is countered by the fact you started this crap in the "Site stuff" forum as an excuse to mouth off, and only moved into the cheese cutter forum when the backlash to your delusions became to great.

An orchestrated attempt to reinvigorate the cheese cutter campaign?

Fuck no, an attention seeking twat getting shot down in flames.
    Now that I've done what I originally came to do, your no longer on ignore. Although as I see the quality of your posts have not changed, this might have not been a wise move and I'm just as happy to put you back on. If you actually put as much effort into the actual campaign, rather than just shoot your mouth off, it might help. But as you much prefer to be part of the problem and are clearly just a kyboard cowboy, I can't say that I'm surprised. You must be an absolute chump in person, as you just behave like a spoilt child here. I wonder if you was born with two dicks, because you can't be that stupid playing with just the one.

Quote Originally Posted by yungatart View Post
    Thats a bit sad, IL4.
    I have subscribed to this thread since its inception....it has turned into a bitch fest of late, and has become inane, ranting, and full of bs.

What was a resource is now nothing more than a troll, because you had nothing better to do than wind up some members on here.
    Troll, indeed!
    I do have better things to do, I knew that there would be enough members who would react poorly, to what I posted. It was completely predictable and I'm surprised about how long it went on for. I definitely had plenty of laughs and I wonder if your still upset about what I called you. But the fact is, that even though you all carry on about them, you have just given up on trying to have them removed. I know the Govt will want to keep them. As they are cheap, much cheaper to install, easy to remove if future road changes require, cheap and quick to repair and they don't leave riders on ACC like me. Which saves a huge amount for each rider that hits a WRB and the whole thing boils down to the almighty dollar.

Trying to get a Govt to spend money they deem unneccessary is virtually impossible. Trying to do so sets yourself up for failure and this is why you lot are really upset with me. Either sort it out properly or get over the fact that WRB are there. Crying over spilt milk makes you all look like idiots, but for some that comes naturally.

Bike
    Speed Triple
    Swish.

You shamed yourself and disgraced this thread.

And you still think your on a pedestal.

Epic fail.

I have no doubt that you stand behind everything you have put forward, That you believe you see clearly where others are deluded, that the use of Cheese cutters is fine, and that Motorcyclists are being weak by demanding they not be used.

Now you have just modified your approach as the burn was starting to sting.

Your not just a troll, You're a fuckwit in every sense of the word.

Bike
    EX500s - Ruby
    Quote Originally Posted by inlinefour View Post

I do have better things to do, I knew that there would be enough members who would react poorly, to what I posted. It was completely predictable and I'm surprised about how long it went on for. I definitely had plenty of laughs and I wonder if your still upset about what I called you.
    Pity that you didn't do some of those better things, then.
    Did you call me something? Water off a duck's back...I don't recall it at all...another epic fail on your part.
    Diarrhoea is hereditary - it runs in your jeans

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you...

Bike
    Mine
    I believe IL4 when he says that this whole train of thought was a troll. It explains why there were so many contradictions in what he was saying. That's the problem with playing devil's advocate; if you don't actually believe what you're spouting it's incredibly hard to stay consistent.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending to much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Motorcycling is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, EXTREMELY unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence and stupidity!" - Anonymous

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

Bike
    Speed Triple
    He contradicted himself because he had nothing to base his assertions on that he has a...ahem...logical clarity above and beyond all motorcyclists, His "points" were shot to pieces immediately and he continued because conceding he was wrong would have hurt his ego.

Now he has folded, and no matter what he claims his motivation is, His message was weak bullshit and his delivery the work of a deluded fool.

He deserves nothing but contempt, and as already referenced,the same bullshit was pulled in his Bitch and Moan thread so its obvious as to its context.

Further more, anyone that promotes the idea of biker death is a piece of filth, no matter what they claim as an agenda.

Acting like a wank doesn't make a person clever, It just makes them a wank.Maybe even a deluded wank

Bike
    "Bagheera" GSX1400K5
    Personally the saddest thing here has been that we've been busy banging on about whether IL4 was trolling or not, when we should be getting our butts into gear about how we should continue the fight to get Road Barriers safer for all users.
    NZ Government wins again because as a whole we are just too apathetic.
    New Zealand......
    The Best Place in the World to live if ya Broke

"Whole life balance, Daniel-San" ("Karate Kid")

Kia kaha, kia toa, kia manawanui ( Be strong, be brave, be steadfast and sure)
    DON'T RIDE LIKE YA STOLE IT, RIDE TO SURVIVE.

Bike
    Speed Triple
    Quote Originally Posted by RiderInBlack View Post
    Personally the saddest thing here has been that we've been busy banging on about whether IL4 was trolling or not, when we should be getting our butts into gear about how we should continue the fight to get Road Barriers safer for all users.
    NZ Government wins again because as a whole we are just too apathetic.
    Personally I think without a ground swell from non-bikers or a few horrible deaths that nothing is going to change, certainly whipping this thread into a frenzy achieves nothing but wasting of everyone's time. Still, even the idiots within our own ranks have to be set right.

The next step, Take a cut-off saw to the barriers and notify the media.

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Headbanger View Post
    Personally I think without a ground swell from non-bikers or a few horrible deaths that nothing is going to change, certainly whipping this thread into a frenzy achieves nothing but wasting of everyone's time. Still, even the idiots within our own ranks have to be set right.

The next step, Take a cut-off saw to the barriers and notify the media.
    Throw a pig carcass out of a van doing 100kph at the barriers and graphically show the carnage these things are capable of. Get it all on the national news, aiming at shocking as many people as possible and then other road users' attitudes might change.

What you suggest will just get yourself arrested and damage the campaign.

Bike
    07 R1200GS
    This is... and always has been bullshit ... with 1500 kg objects just over the centreline doing 100 k ... and you are worried about stationery stuff you might crash into...get a life .. and learn to ride ... avoiding crashing into stationery stuff is riding 101

Thread Information