Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Protest ride flyer

Bike
    sj50
    12 bucks of glue from mitre 10 an a few hours of my time,

i wont stick the proposed things up.

if you have the skill to G L A M O U R I S E them im happy to print them an stick up round welly

SWEET BRO

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    here's a quick one for you
    Thanks for that Damon. If anyone is willing to print these and distribute them, then I say "Go for it!"

I must apologise for not putting more effort into this. I started a new job yesterday and it is taking up some time... I also do not as yet have a computer at work so doing stuff during work hours is out of the question. I have contacted the Dom-Post and TV3. Both were very positive about the ride and are asking for a press release. I will send then the fliers we have so far (The "Why" one and the flash Wgtn .pf)

When I was asked about numbers I didn't really know so I said I thought it'd b about the 100-200 mark *hopefully*. The more widespread the info is spread the better the numbers...
    They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
    Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the evening,
    we will remember them

Bike
    06 BMW K1200S
    Quote Originally Posted by jigyjig View Post
    was thinking something more like, like a real poster flyer, not a twelve second job made in word with times new roman., i'd be happy to go out posting it up all round wellington one night, all someone has to do is design it, email it to jigy_jig@hotmail.com ill print out a few hundred an stick it everywhere.

[IMG][/IMG]

It's not a dance party, it's a protest. the purpose of the fliers is to raise interest in the cause not give people the impression there will be half naked chicks and loud music, simple is good

Bike
    sj50
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    It's not a dance party, it's a protest. the purpose of the fliers is to raise interest in the cause not give people the impression there will be half naked chicks and loud music, simple is good
    RAISE INTEREST. yes With those flyers? some, but with a few hours spent on it someone could create a flyer that would create real interest. from the public non bike riders also.

Yes, Simple is good, why is there half an essay on the flyers then? not simple. Bland isnt good. Colour is good. Colour is also cheap.

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 800
    Posted the ride info on the Wgtn Triumph owners site. They have a owners gathering in Palmy Nth that weekend but we might get a few that arent attending. (Like me!)
    Experience......something you get just after you needed it

Thread Information