Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nearly busted for flashing

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    haha, yeah right "$150 fine lol - bring it, bitch.." see you in court. GFY! /me rides off.

pigs have no right to stop you simply for an angry dressing down on the roadside.

Sorry(sarcasm) that flashing ruins their day, but that is stiff bikkie. Get a life and go get some fucking drunk loser off the road so we can all relax, and quit picking fights they can't win.

Sharpen up, pigs. Your ability to actually assist normal law-abiding citizens is fucking piss-poor.

DB

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Nothing works on me - my 'loser-liar' alert device cuts in as soon as they open their mouth.....

And if they use the words "I was just.." - they're screwed.
    Really ? "losers and liars ay ?" Can you pm me your officer number please.

I will take this further.

DB

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    If they flash?

Man! you mainlander have weird custom.
    Mwahah! Of course not - they can flash their lights until they get r.s.i. for all I care...
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBastard View Post
    haha, yeah right "$150 fine lol - bring it, bitch.." see you in court. GFY! /me rides off.

pigs have no right to stop you simply for an angry dressing down on the roadside.

Sorry(sarcasm) that flashing ruins their day, but that is stiff bikkie. Get a life and go get some fucking drunk loser off the road so we can all relax, and quit picking fights they can't win.

Sharpen up, pigs. Your ability to actually assist normal law-abiding citizens is fucking piss-poor.

DB
    Wow!
    Those carefully considered comments have really influenced how I work from now on...I'll bear them in mind while working tonight
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    Goose
    Really ? "losers and liars ay ?" Can you pm me your officer number please.

I will take this further.

DB
    You're new around here arent ya?
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    I flash my lights all the time even when there's no cops in sight. It's nice to get waved at. Makes me feel special.

Bike
    None
    At the end of the day flashing someone has a similar effect to them seeing a cop, doesn't it? Either one will slow people down, and I might be wrong but I thought that was the point? It does give you a bit of a wake up call too, when it happens, and I tend to drive a bit slower for quite a while afterwards.

And the most important thing (hehe) it gives everyone warm fuzzies - a nice community feeling out on the open road .... awwwww

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    I flash my lights all the time even when there's no cops in sight. It's nice to get waved at. Makes me feel special.
    I woulda given you red bling and call you a wanker for that 'cos when I posted the same thing about four years ago somebody gave me red bling and called me a wanker.

But at the moment I can't give you bling of any sort.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    I woulda given you red bling and call you a wanker for that 'cos when I posted the same thing about four years ago somebody gave me red bling and called me a wanker.
    Geez there's no pleasing some people eh Scummy
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    GL1800
    I'd say it was time you called in around here, I could educate you..
    THAT would explain the Red Rep! Peace Brother
    "If you haven't grown up by the time you turn 50, you don't have to!"

Bike
    red

Thumbs up

DB

FTP Flash on!!

Bike
    Big, black and slow

DB
    Lay down on the couch and let's start with your childhood...

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Easy answer on a bike (either at the road side or in court) . " I identified the oncoming as a mufti, and given the number of motorcyclists you guys take out, I wanted to make quite sure he was aware I was there "

I doubt that a defended case could succeed, unless the rider admitted it. People flash tehir lights for all sorts of things .
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    Something red and quick
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master View Post
    its agaisnt the rules to flash cars?
    No, but you might come across the Bloodz gang initiates who might turn around and kill you.

See latest email craze (got 4 so far in the last week) at http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp
    Elite Fight Club - Proudly promoting common sense and safe riding since 2024
    http://1199s.wordpress.com

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    Quote Originally Posted by DingoZ View Post
    Where the tickets being sold at.....Fark it I'll pay to see that....
    Tickets are sold by all good HP cars

Thread Information