Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 08 Fat Boy 'test ride'

Bike
    98' Harley Dyna Wideglide
    Excellent review Dave.

Took the ferry over last year to visit client on a similarly gorgeous day and was kicking myself the whole trip that I'd left the harley at home!

Will we be seeing more video reviews from you in the future?
    BikerMates
    Kiwi Biker Support Network

Assist fellow bikers who have broken down or are in trouble in your area.

A totally free service!

Bike
    All of them

Bike
    BMWR1100RS,
    That was really good mate, thanx.
    Oh bugger

Bike
    Raleigh Twenty

0.0005 of a cents worth..

Firstly Dave - you make that thing look like a GN250! Maybe Harley really need to start looking at making a Rocket, for guys like us...

Secondly, it sounds like a GN250 What is the world coming to, when the original big noise bike can no longer make a decent volume of noise??? It saddens me that the PC world ruins some of the best things that this world has to offer.
    Sure, thats what aftermarket pipes and bling bling bits are for, I here people say. But why should I spend $30 odd Smackers on bike, then I have to spend another couple of grand on it, just to make it sound half decent.

I know this has been talked about lots before, but don't you think the company that started out by telling everyone else "I'm building a bike, that everyone else apart from the riders are going to hate, should make a stand and do something about it again?' Unless of course they themselves have become a bunch of pussy whipped fag boys as well???

Great report Dave - and after my little bitch, I still want one
    Two Words - Denny Crane

Bike
    2005 HD 1200 custom
    Quote Originally Posted by Pex Adams View Post
    Firstly Dave - you make that thing look like a GN250! Maybe Harley really need to start looking at making a Rocket, for guys like us...

Secondly, it sounds like a GN250 What is the world coming to, when the original big noise bike can no longer make a decent volume of noise??? It saddens me that the PC world ruins some of the best things that this world has to offer.
    Sure, thats what aftermarket pipes and bling bling bits are for, I here people say. But why should I spend $30 odd Smackers on bike, then I have to spend another couple of grand on it, just to make it sound half decent.

I know this has been talked about lots before, but don't you think the company that started out by telling everyone else "I'm building a bike, that everyone else apart from the riders are going to hate, should make a stand and do something about it again?' Unless of course they themselves have become a bunch of pussy whipped fag boys as well???

Great report Dave - and after my little bitch, I still want one

the bike doesnt sound as loud on the computer because the camera cant pick up the full sound of the harley, most of the youtube harley videos sound like crap aswell, but in person they sound like a bat out of hell
    just read the name of the forum......HOGS and other crusiers

Thread Information