Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Making excuses

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOSSMAN View Post
    Katman, there's a place for you here - hurry to the airport, you may get a standby flight to London...
    I dont get your photo - where is the noose?
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeocen View Post
    I had a semi-major off 2 days after Christmas last year, and it *was* caused by a rogue patch of gravel. Did I stop the complaint there? NO. I then went to discuss how I could have avoided it and what I had done wrong, if I had refined my basics I probably could have lessened the damage done. Finally ending up with how I can improve bad situations like that when I get back on a motorcycle.
    Um just a point here, im sure your a nice, smart person.
    But per chance did you go back out to the spot with a broom and remove the issue.....incase others should fall into the same trap.
    As i have frequently seen such traps, pulled over and rectified the problem rather than talked about it. You are right in the aspect that Transit dont give a toss about their jobs - but what makes your think that if you complain to anyone that it will change their view?
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    Its a Boat

People People People

Katman is having the best time thanks to every that gets caught up in his threads and posts. Can none of you see this unfolding before you? Its classic stirring on the highest level, he may not totally beleive himself in what he posts half the time, but that doesn't matter, he knows which buttons to push and, push them he does!
    He could get a job in marketing and be very very successful at it. He knows how to draw people in and make a sale, even if you dont want it.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Was thinking about this earlier, and completely agree. However, I'm unemployed at the moment, the weather is shite, I've got time to kill and he's a bit of fun to play with, like a kitten with a ball of wool.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Sorry, gotta wash my hair.
    You know, I'm calling you out on this one.

If you never ride with other KBers, you're not a fully-fledged member of the forum, simple as that. I'd say that that's understood well enough around here that's it's more than an unwritten rule.

To be honest, I'm guessing you can barely get that bike of yours around corners, and you can't bear the mockery you'd receive from anyone here who can ride a motorcycle if they saw you struggling along the road.

You appear to be little more than a sad old man who talks the talk but has a lot of difficulty walking any walks.

Here's a deal for you - come out for a ride sometime soon. You don't have to come to me; I'll come to you.

If you impress me with your safe display of riding ability, I'll start publicly backing your positions, in spite of your mostly-distasteful presentation of them.

If my suspicions that you're an unskilled limpdick with a bad attitude are confirmed, you can expect an increase in mockery.

Man or mouse, Katman?
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by avgas View Post
    yep the world is a lovely place when you use and excuse for every fuck up you do.
    i gave up on it a while ago - i think its called growing up. If a crash happens there is a high chance its partly my fault cos i didnt leave enough room for the world to fuck up around me.
    Exactly.

Not directed at any person. At all. ok? Thanks.

The bottom line is, no one has control over your life, except you. No patch of gravel, strip of diesel, or shitty tire can determine your destiny. Take control, and take ownership, and understand that it's all you. Now take a look at a new world where you are in control, not dictated to by circumstance.

DB

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by jrandom View Post

Man or mouse, Katman?

I too will be interested in this. However even if he does prove himself I still believe his method of delivery is killing anything he posts.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex

If you never ride with other KBers, you're not a fully-fledged member of the forum, simple as that. I'd say that that's understood well enough around here that's it's more than an unwritten rule.

To be honest, I'm guessing you can barely get that bike of yours around corners, and you can't bear the mockery you'd receive from anyone here who can ride a motorcycle if they saw you struggling along the road.

You appear to be little more than a sad old man who talks the talk but has a lot of difficulty walking any walks.

Here's a deal for you - come out for a ride sometime soon. You don't have to come to me; I'll come to you.

If you impress me with your safe display of riding ability, I'll start publicly backing your positions, in spite of your mostly-distasteful presentation of them.

If my suspicions that you're an unskilled limpdick with a bad attitude are confirmed, you can expect an increase in mockery.

Man or mouse, Katman?
    That's gotta be the lamest fucking post I have ever read.

Bike
    Scorpio
    It's a new one to me.

Bike
    EX500s - Ruby
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwifruit View Post
    keen on a ride after 5pm?

Sorry, gotta wash my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwifruit View Post

how bout after 6pm?

Nails.

What next? Bikini line wax??

Pot...kettle...black.
    Or, in other words...you're a hypocrite of the worst order!
    Diarrhoea is hereditary - it runs in your jeans

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you...

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    How on earth is it lame to challenge you to come out for a ride and prove that you know what you're talking about?
    - mikey

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Quote Originally Posted by Badjelly View Post
    It's a new one to me.
    You'll get it once you do start riding with others, if you don't already. It does add quite a significant dimension to the KB Experience (tm).

- mikey

Bike
    Scorpio
    It's a worthy attempt, but he loses points for failing to criticise your bike.

Bike
    Repsol Blade & SV pro twin
    Cause you've been owned ?
    Visit the team here - teambentley

Thanks to my sponsors : The Station Sports Cafe and Bar | TSS Red Baron | Zany Zeus | Continental | The Office Relocation Company | Fine Signs | Stokes Valley Collision Repair | CBWD Digital Media Inbound Marketing

Bike
    2010 CB600, 2007 ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by avgas View Post
    Um just a point here, im sure your a nice, smart person.
    But per chance did you go back out to the spot with a broom and remove the issue.....incase others should fall into the same trap.
    As i have frequently seen such traps, pulled over and rectified the problem rather than talked about it. You are right in the aspect that Transit dont give a toss about their jobs - but what makes your think that if you complain to anyone that it will change their view?
    No, not by me, I was in hospital (and yes, I did admit fault of my own riding skill, if you read my post of my bin you'll find I admit fault immediately, I was inexperienced to handle such a situation and shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with). My father went to pick up my bike and cleared the road. Much like I do when I see potential hazards on the road, I pull over in a safe area, go back and clear the road and usually make a post about it on KB if it's a potential biker hazard, I'm sure a search will come up with at least one scenario of this.

I didn't even say anything about Transit giving a toss about their jobs, where is this coming from? And where was the complaining coming from? I certainly don't think it would change their view, I would take a proactive approach and help out with such places as RRRS and get involved with the public and local mayor re. roads, rather than knowingly spout shit on a forum expecting praise for my fake heroism of making the roads safe via the internet.

So yeah, not quite sure where you were going with your comments, seeing as I didn't actually say over half the stuff you ended up talking about?

Thread Information