Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Doing the runner

Bike
    ninja 250
    I ended up trading up to a 85 Holden Camira 2L (with the Isuzu motor) another $100 special, why pay any more for a cheap second car?

Bike
    1997 Ducati 600 Supersport
    Quote Originally Posted by gav
    I ended up trading up to a 85 Holden Camira 2L (with the Isuzu motor) another $100 special, why pay any more for a cheap second car?
    had one of those... given to me... had the trip computer and compulsory smokey engine... oh, and alloys

Bike
    I Hate holdens......and fords.......and prety much anything with 4 wheels, i take half that back if it has a towbar to tow dirtbikes out then it has half a reason to be on the road...I guess they aint to bad in the rain either.

Infact i guess cars are ok it may just be the fact i dont have a licence for one, oh and i cant drive a car 4 shit

Bike
    4K006RXSG
    Quote Originally Posted by R1AaronKDX

Infact i guess cars are ok it may just be the fact i dont have a licence for one, oh and i cant ride a motorbike 4 shit
    too easy

:
    Because I can...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mattt
    too easy

:
    NOT FUNNY

well if i had dun it ...it would have been

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakamin
    you guys seriously needed some aussie cars in the 70's.... thats the reason there are so many boy racers over here now... in Oz, you still have people doin gup HQ's, XY's etc coz they are still around and easy to get parts for!
    Yeah good on ya' mate.
    I had an HT Premier in OZ,most of the parts I bought for it came from NZ because they couldn't be got in OZ.
    Come out to Waiuku or just about any other counrty town,you'll see plenty of HQs,HZs,ect.
    My nextdoors have a very nice EH ute.
    During the 70s there were heaps of OZ cars here as well as Pom stuff.
    It was the jap imports of the late 80s,plus fuel costs that got all these kids in jap stuff.
    I actualy feel sorry for them(NOT)

Bike
    GSXR1000
    After my accident my father bought it for me for $5k, so cost me nought! It was quite a cool car as far as Sunbirds went, never punted it down the 1/4 but saw off numerous WRX's, EVO's, (insert most jappa turb's), HSV's etc. Of course this was just straight line running, chuck any corners in and all of the above would have destroyed it. My fav was the charger, lowered, black, pumped out guards front and rear to accomodate 285's at the back and 245's at the front. The engine was steel braced to the body and as a result it would shake itself, all blacked out (when heavy tints were sweet) and an exhaust that ended, um somewhere short of where it should've. Heh heh, left so much rubber on the roads in that thing, an absolute nightmare in the wet. Looked and sounded fucken hard.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by R1AaronKDX
    I Hate holdens......and fords.......and prety much anything with 4 wheels, i take half that back if it has a towbar to tow dirtbikes out then it has half a reason to be on the road...I guess they aint to bad in the rain either.

Infact i guess cars are ok it may just be the fact i dont have a licence for one, oh and i cant drive a car 4 shit
    Seems your fallible after all, a mere mortal!!! ah well, so are the rest of us.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    1997 Ducati 600 Supersport
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackrat
    Yeah good on ya' mate.
    I had an HT Premier in OZ,most of the parts I bought for it came from NZ because they couldn't be got in OZ.
    What parts couldn't you get in Oz???? I had HT prem and my brother had a brougham... both running chevs.... never had any hassles with parts... and if we couldnt get them s/h there is rare spares.....

Thread Information