Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Doing the runner

Bike
    2015 S1000RR
    Yes bikes are fast, but I agree with Jackrat a good driver in a good car, WILL CAtCH YOU, and if not the radio is a very handy item. I dont know what your knowledge of late model cars is, but the performance and handling of a modern police car or sportcar is not a laughing matter. YES the bike is faster but on the open road where many different conditions occur that the car is ALOT more forgiving towards than a bike I certainly wouldnt want to try to out run a late model police car with a good driver. You will end up in the ditch or the back of the police car, IT will happin sooner or later.
    The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakamin
    That could be the case on a track, but it sure as shit aint on the road....
    I'd put a mate in his evo over you on your bike over Pi-Cock hill anyday...
    [edit] top of page
    I'd have to agree with that...... I've spent a bit of time lately in a 2000 911 2wd and I can push that thing faster around the hills than a bike I'd love to see how a 4wd goes, now I relise that a cop car isent a Porsche thats not my point but maybe the Germans have something cos its what they use.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    FUCK OFF JUST CAUSE YOU CANT RIDE DOESNT MEAN I CANT, IVE BEATEN EVERY HI PO CAR ON THE ROAD . NOT JUST BEATEN BUT REALLY BEATEN. UNLESS ITS ON GRAVEL BUT THATS A DIFFERENT STORY
    And just what is it that you ride Winja? and dont wast my time by saying Suzuki
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit
    Nice attitude Jackrat. Can't ever imagine wishing a fellow biker has 'a slow death'. Whats up with that shit?
    well thats JR for ya
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Kawasaki en 450 LTD
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit
    Nice attitude Jackrat. Can't ever imagine wishing a fellow biker has 'a slow death'. Whats up with that shit?
    I don't think JR meant that literally, just garnishing his post with a little spice I guess, all of us dread hearing of a fellow biker dying at all, but we all get angry when some dickhead whether in a car or on a bike, uses their vehicle as a weapon, cos they think they can get away with it.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by toads
    I don't think JR meant that literally, just garnishing his post with a little spice I guess, all of us dread hearing of a fellow biker dying at all, but we all get angry when some dickhead whether in a car or on a bike, uses their vehicle as a weapon, cos they think they can get away with it.
    hey............. this is a testostrone charged thread, who let the shella in cant have common sence here thank you
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous
    And just what is it that you ride Winja? and dont wast my time by saying Suzuki
    WHAT I RIDE IS NOT RELEVANT, ITS HOW I USE IT, IVE OWNED A LOT OF SHITTERS AND STILL MADE THEM GO FAST.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    WHAT I RIDE IS NOT RELEVANT, ITS HOW I USE IT, IVE OWNED A LOT OF SHITTERS AND STILL MADE THEM GO FAST.
    are yes........... I know what ya mean could tell a few stories there, but whats the deal with the bike you have at the moment? why the secret?
    I'm buggered if I can work out the bike in ya profile too
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    are yes........... I know what ya mean could tell a few stories there, but whats the deal with the bike you have at the moment? why the secret?
    NO SECRETS I HAVE 2 BIKES BOTH ARE SUZUKI SO I PUT SUZUKI IN THE PROFILE. TR50 GSXR1000K3. BUT IM ACTUALLY A KAWASAKI FAN. I ALSO HAD A AX9 IT LOOKED LIKE A REAL HUNK O SHIT DUCT TAPE FAIRINGS ETC. I TRIED TO GO FOR A RIDE WITH SOME TOSSERS ON GSXR1000'S ONE OF THEM LAUGHED AT ME AND SAID THEY GO FAST AND THEY WONT WAIT FOR ME I SAID OK ILL TAG ALONG AND SEE HOW I GO, FUCK DID THEY GET A SHOCK I GAVE THEM THE BIGGET KICKING EVER. ONE GUY SAID IT WAS OBVIOUS MY BIKE WAS A REAL WEAPON AND ASKED TO HAVE A RIDE , I LET HIM, WHEN WE STOPPED HE SHOOK MY HAND AND SAID FUCK THAT IS THE WORST BIKE EVER, I MISS THE OLD 9 ITS GOOD FOR GIVING OUT RIDING LESSONS

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    I believe Mr WINJA has previously mentioned a GSXR1000.
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackrat
    I have no idea what speed the cops will call off a chase but I do know that if you think there's no cop cars that will catch a bike in the twistys then your sadly mistaken.A car has more than twice the tyre contact area of any bike and as good if not better braking potential.A good driver will catch you no worrys and from what I understand there are certain cops that do have the skill and the machines to do the job.Those guys will chase you until "THEY" think it's unsafe.If there are cars out there today that are as good as the Granada Capri's were in their day then your going to be in the shit sooner or later.I had the pleasure of driving a Granada for a while in the seventys,none and I mean NONE of the bikes I had a go with had a chance,even less so in the twistys.The guys I tryed out were all mates of mine on Z1000,GT750,GS750/1000,Ducati SS/SD/MHR ect ect.All of them had the goods on the Granada until we hit the twistys then it just ran them down.You can take most people that own SS dunny doors and XR8 Frauds but most of those people can't drive anyway so it's no real contest.
    A copper than can drive is going to be another critter all-togeather.
    All that being said,Ive heard so much Bullshit from guys like you since I've been a member of this site that I don't really care what you do unless it involves somebody else that didn't need a cunt like you in their day/life.
    Give it your best shot.I hope you die slow.
    I recon you have never riden anything like an R1 or a thou from the load of bullshit you just puked out, as someone has said a 911 is pretty dam fast but lets face facts has any1 tried the bolt on a late model 1000 and been cought???? i have done a few runners over the years and even more since i have had the R1 and a cop with any car hasnt even got close,

well thats my experiance anyway.

as for wishing me dead... y dont you stop all the big talk BITCH and come do the job yourself. some people talk so big when they hide behind their PC screen.

as for all that crap about ganada and gt750's. 1, i dont know what the fuk a granada is and 2, a gt750 was a hunk of shit that stoned pot smokn hippies used like a decade ago, come on man its the new millinium. i dont mind the updated Z1000 tho does mean wheelies

Bike
    NO SECRETS I HAVE 2 BIKES BOTH ARE SUZUKI SO I PUT SUZUKI IN THE PROFILE. TR50 GSXR1000K3. BUT IM ACTUALLY A KAWASAKI FAN. I ALSO HAD A AX9 IT LOOKED LIKE A REAL HUNK O SHIT DUCT TAPE FAIRINGS ETC. I TRIED TO GO FOR A RIDE WITH SOME TOSSERS ON GSXR1000'S ONE OF THEM LAUGHED AT ME AND SAID THEY GO FAST AND THEY WONT WAIT FOR ME I SAID OK ILL TAG ALONG AND SEE HOW I GO, FUCK DID THEY GET A SHOCK I GAVE THEM THE BIGGET KICKING EVER. ONE GUY SAID IT WAS OBVIOUS MY BIKE WAS A REAL WEAPON AND ASKED TO HAVE A RIDE , I LET HIM, WHEN WE STOPPED HE SHOOK MY HAND AND SAID FUCK THAT IS THE WORST BIKE EVER, I MISS THE OLD 9 ITS GOOD FOR GIVING OUT RIDING LESSONS
    HAHAHAHA i used to get the same thing on my old zxr750 was good fun but used to stretch the fuk outa the throttle cable

Bike
    Cali 111 Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by R1AaronKDX
    ... and come do the job yourself. some people talk so big when they hide behind their PC screen.
    About the most true words you have typed on here yet!!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Judderbar
    Yes bikes are fast, but I agree with Jackrat a good driver in a good car, WILL CAtCH YOU, and if not the radio is a very handy item. I dont know what your knowledge of late model cars is, but the performance and handling of a modern police car or sportcar is not a laughing matter. YES the bike is faster but on the open road where many different conditions occur that the car is ALOT more forgiving towards than a bike I certainly wouldnt want to try to out run a late model police car with a good driver. You will end up in the ditch or the back of the police car, IT will happin sooner or later.
    Dude have you riden an R1? as for cars being more forgiving hhhmmmm i dont think so you only have to go over the white line and bang ya dead. with a bike u just tip her in a bit more and ya sweet. i have also run at the drags a few times and the only street cars faster than my bike down the 1/4 dont go around corners, but then thats only the ones i have seen.

what duz a copper wagon do down the 1/4????
    that would be a laugh

Bike
    Cali 111 Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by R1AaronKDX
    what duz a copper wagon do down the 1/4????
    that would be a laugh
    How fast does a radio wave get down the 1/4mile? now that will be a laugh when you find out

Thread Information