Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In case you missed it - history in the making.

Bike
    BMWR1100RS,

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by martybabe View Post
    Second ones the winner.
    Clawton Road.........

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by JMemonic View Post
    I was doing the same thing at that time as I am doing whilst making this post, taking a break and enjoying a relaxing cup of tea whist browsing my favourite motorcycle related forum, I was appalled to discover that due to my non viewing of television, thus motorcycle racing on said television I was either not a real motorcyclist or missing out on some wisdom that was critical to my future as a motorcyclist.

Guess I had better get a telly and spend silly amounts of potential gas money on paid TV, I can then watch motorcycles on telly and not ride them.
    OH c'mon, its the internet ffs! Just because someone makes an overexuberant post doesn't mean you have to take it 100% onboard. Perhaps "everyone who loves motor-racing needs to see this" would have been appropriate.

Also i'm assuming your computer + internet bill wastes enough of your gas money as it is, not to mention eating into your costly servicing bills on your ST3?

Maybe it was your fault that Stoner ran off track into the dirt and fell off, and therefore WE all missed out on what could have been another 10 minutes of exciting motorcycle racing.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    95 honda cbr900rr 05 zx6rr 89gsxr750
    It was brilliant but why did Sky have SBK on the other channel at the same time if it was delayed coverage ? If Stoner didn't like the way Rossi passed him he shouldn't be racing

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    OK flame me if you will but I don't need to see this or have a desire to see it, call me odd or whatever but watching motorsports on TV honestly does not float my boat, (in fact TV does nothing for me).

Rather than wasting the time it takes to watch this I could be doing several far more productive things, but thank you for pointing out some information I had no idea about when I first started riding, in order to be a real motorcyclist I need to watch motorcycle racing on TV, learnt something today.
    Thank you - I too learnt summat today.
    Just when I think I'm the grumpiest cahnt hereabouts, you come along.

Fer fucks sake...What is more productive than watching Vale or Casey going mental at Luguna?

Hint - the only correct answer involves you doing one (or more) of:
    1. Being in the race yourself.
    2. Taking advantage of the fact the race is on to bowl several of the pitgirls.
    3. Rding at Mugello, testing the 2009 Ducati MotoGP bike

If not - lighten the fuck up...

Bike
    Buell xb9r
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post

Fer fucks sake...What is more productive than watching Vale or Casey going mental at Luguna?

Bike
    nun

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    havent you done the coro GP with Kornholio?

A little bit of weeeeee(d) mixed with some hard liquor

0_o

:slap:

Bike
    2013 Multistrada
    Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post
    OH c'mon, its the internet ffs! Just because someone makes an overexuberant post doesn't mean you have to take it 100% onboard. Perhaps "everyone who loves motor-racing needs to see this" would have been appropriate.
    You raise a good point and are right, it would have.

Also i'm assuming your computer + internet bill wastes enough of your gas money as it is, not to mention eating into your costly servicing bills on your ST3?
    No not a lot at all really, and it gives me the opportunity to stir up folks, as to costly servicing bills what costly bills ??

Maybe it was your fault that Stoner ran off track into the dirt and fell off, and therefore WE all missed out on what could have been another 10 minutes of exciting motorcycle racing.
    No doubt, by no paying to watch sky his sponsorship is missing out, isnt that how it works ...

Actually if you go back a bit and re read my original post, I actually thanked bobsmith for pointing out another of the reasons why I am not a real motorcyclist.

This has been very productive for me, I have received my very first red, thanks for that you know who you are.

Glad to be of service

Actually I would not know what the option of watching this is like or did you miss that.

Unfortunately whilst the options presented sound interesting, I cant tell you as I have no idea of what time this was presented on television.
    Its not the destination that is important its the journey.

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500

Actually I would not know what the option of watching this is like or did you miss that.

Unfortunately whilst the options presented sound interesting, I cant tell you as I have no idea of what time this was presented on television.
    So then - being as how you just admitted to knowing fuck all about what was being discussed, why did you waste your incredibly valuable time (the time you spend NOT watching TV) in answering this thread?

Why don't you start your own thread:

How I don't waste my incredibly valuable time watching TV and how this makes me superior to everyone else.

You know you want to...

Bike
    00 Gixxer 750 and ZX10 tricycle
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post

A little bit of weeeeee(d) mixed with some hard liquor

0_o
    Pfft anyone could do what Rossi did on the corkscrew... like to see him try it with a car coming up the other way
    Built for speed, not for comfort

Thread Information