Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scariest sneeze ever!

Bike
    Katana 750, VOR 450 Enduro
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww dont be like that.......try to put a positive spin on it......get your sneeze count upto 7 to 10 per attack

No thanks. I don't think I've pissed myself since I was 2.
    And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by riffer View Post
    No thanks. I don't think I've pissed myself since I was 2.
    You mustn't be drinking enough then...try harder!
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    CBR600F
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    I can cough and fart at the same time
    I can burp and fart at the same time!
    "I's no' a bobike (motorbike) - i's a scooter!" - MsKABC's son, aged 2 years.

Bike
    2001 RC46
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    reminds me of the time my boy stuck two chips up his nose
    Kids are great like that.
    When our eldest was very small, he stuck one of those strange little banana-shaped iceplant 'leaves' up his nose. He couldn't get it out, and got a bit distressed with us trying. So, we waited until he was asleep, then got some tweezers to try to extract it. Every time I nearly got a grip on it, it would tickle his nose, and he'd snort, so it would go back up. After a few minutes, it'd slide back down again and I'd have another go. Took a few attempts, but we were successful in the end. Some snot may have helped, but then on the other hand, may have made it too slippery to grapple with.

... and that's what I think.

Or summat.

Or maybe not...

Dunno really....

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    I can cough and fart at the same time
    Quote Originally Posted by MsKABC View Post
    That's nothing! I can .... errr....never mind we won't go there....
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    2007 Suzuki VL250
    Quote Originally Posted by MsKABC View Post
    Pics! Or it didn't happen...

Please help keep me in leather and on tarmac - it's good for my ego
    Video Production, Corporate Video, Online Videos

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries

I HATE sneezing!

Quote Originally Posted by normajeane View Post
    Just lucky I don't do my regular 16 sneezes at one time, while riding! I do find it hard to blow my nose so have to let the snot run down into my mouth and suck it in, hoping that the dried trail is not evident when I take my helmet off!!
    OMG - thank goodness I'm not the only one who suffers from seezeathons! As for the snot sucking thing...as unattractive as it is it is rather difficult to pull out your hankie whilst splitting down the motorway in rush (should be called STOPPED) hour traffic.

I hate the ones when you sneeze, fart and wee all at the same time
    mmmmm wait till you've had a kid then come talk to me. All I can say is that you become a huge fan of the pelvic floor muscle exercises as a matter of necessity and not just cos it's fun to have super dooper orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by pixc View Post
    Isnt 7 or so sneezes in a row equivalent to an orgasm?--- pass me the pepper!
    if it was I wouldn't mind it so much. Not once have I felt like I've had an orgasm after one of my regular sneezeathons...not even close

Quote Originally Posted by riffer View Post
    I find that sunlight makes me sneeze. Many a time I've come out of a corner and the sunstrike gives me shocking sneezes.

Does this happen to anyone else?
    OMG YES!!!! I thought I was just weird (well I know I am...but in relation to sneezing I mean)...praise the lord I am so happy to hear that it isn't just me Bloody dangerous - suffered quite bad this morning actually heading up the new Mark Ave extension. Sun glaring right in my eyes...not long awake (seems worse than ever when I am tired/not quite awake) and trying to go round the nice sweepy corners...nice new tarmack and then OH NO....a sneezeathon to the power of 10

WOW! I feel heaps better about this now even if it is bullshit I don't care...it's on the internet so it MUST be true...I am not alone with this affliction

Bike
    Triumph Tripple 675 DR 650
    Quote Originally Posted by normajeane View Post
    I do find it hard to blow my nose so have to let the snot run down into my mouth and suck it in, hoping that the dried trail is not evident when I take my helmet off!!
    Thats what ya wear gloves for ain't it

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    Got a bloody bee in my bonnet that other week when I was in the Coromandel, struggled not to freak out haha and there wasn't really anywhere to pull over. I ended up flipping my visor up and just hoping that it wouldn't fling straight into my eye! Couldn't see it anymore so I just hoped it was gone and continued riding. Yesterday, 3 weeks later, I looked in my helmet and there it was dead somehow squished near the back of my neck

Bike
    None
    I never considered this danger before (not a biker), and it's scary to think of.

Sneezing is my interest. Actually, trying to establish a new way to respond to a sneeze - with a whistle. It's called a Gazoon High Twizzle, a mondegreen of "Gesundheit whistle." See it in animation at GazoonHighTwizzle.com.

Stay safe, Kiwi Bikers.

Bike
    In between
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_Eldred View Post
    I never considered this danger before (not a biker), and it's scary to think of.

Sneezing is my interest. Actually, trying to establish a new way to respond to a sneeze - with a whistle. It's called a Gazoon High Twizzle, a mondegreen of "Gesundheit whistle." See it in animation at GazoonHighTwizzle.com.

Stay safe, Kiwi Bikers.

Thats pretty random!
    www.icecard.co.nz

I.C.E Card Letting people know!

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    pretty random!
    Nah I've seen pics he ain't that pretty and anyway Shhhhhh he'll hear you and will feel compelled to come along and tell us all the 'real deal' about sneezing from an intellectual standpoint with wiki links attached

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s

Bike
    Carrie the VL250
    Embarrasingly I can relate. I have infact had a car accident whilst sneezing.. Most embarrasing thing I have ever done.
    Picture an early saturday morning on a quiet cul-de-sac in urban Whangarei.
    I am 6mths pregnant with the worlds largest baby and on my way to a garage sale. Driving our large 11 seater van I start to turn right round the first corner out of our street and feel a sneeze coming... Eyes close and I sneezed 3 times, I was not worried, it was a wide road and I knew it very well. Opened my eyes a nano second after I had finished to see a brand spanking new Nissan Primera parked on the side of the road and appox 3mtrs directly in front of my drivers seat. Tried to take evasive action and managed to do squat. Vans really are not great at evasive action.
    Anyway rammed the car with the front left of the van and everything came to a sudden halt.
    Poor bloody people. First thing they know about their car getting hit was hearing knocking on their door at 6.30am on a saturday morning and seeing a very pale, very scared looking pregnant women standing on their front porch having contractions and an asthma attack. They were very supportive if not a little incredulous when I told them I hit their (company) car because I sneezed.
    Funny part was later in hospital after all had calmed down I was relating to the staff what had happened...sneeze etc. When my mobile rang. A nurse answered it for me and put it on speaker phone for me to hear.
    "Hi its the manager of the Whangarei mental health facility here, (or whatever their name was) just wanting to check you are ok. We were quite worried about you."
    Turns out they were the company the car belonged to.
    All my friends and the staff got a real kick out of that and I got hassled about it for months.
    I wouldn’t be broke if the voices in my head paid rent

Bike
    1995 Suzuki Volty (TU250)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_Eldred View Post

Stay safe, Kiwi Bikers.
    Ha ha ha this is great! Keith (and all those Mandy Greens) good luck with your project and thanks for visiting us here at Kiwi Biker! You're doing a great promotional job alright.

You should really talk to Mr Hitcher on this site. He keeps us all amused with mondegreens and is the reason a surprising number of Kiwi Bikers know what they are.
    There is no such thing as bad weather; only inappropriate clothing!

Thread Information