Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: EXCs 200, 250, 300

Bike
    kx250f
    Quote Originally Posted by kezzafish View Post
    pffffft ha ha hardy ha. fuck you're a slag. wanna fuck sometime?

My orange bike achieves every gay thing that the pink quad does and more
    Nah I'll pass thanks. Think it's funny how the longest thread I've seen is about you not being able to make your mind up.

Some helpful advice would be that you're not going to be able to really tell if you like the bike buy going up and down a road. You need to own it and take it to a few rides. Just hunt out a good bargin and if you decide you don't like it you won't lose any money.

Bike
    CR250
    Why don't you just spend some money on getting your suspension set up for you better. I think that you would be better off money wise.

Bike
    '04 300 EXC
    Quote Originally Posted by rupecopp View Post
    Nah I'll pass thanks. Think it's funny how the longest thread I've seen is about you not being able to make your mind up.

Some helpful advice would be that you're not going to be able to really tell if you like the bike buy going up and down a road. You need to own it and take it to a few rides. Just hunt out a good bargin and if you decide you don't like it you won't lose any money.
    I recon it's much better to figure it out proper and make a good decision

Quote Originally Posted by cheese View Post
    Why don't you just spend some money on getting your suspension set up for you better. I think that you would be better off money wise.
    yeah have ummmmd and ahhhhhd over it but my bike needs suspension work, power curve tameing and a 5 speed gearbox with more useable ratios. Much easier to just buy a well suited bike
    http://picasaweb.google.com/kezzafish
    My pics of some trail rides and events in the lower north island
    And check out our commercial Photography site for any other photographic needs
    http://www.fishpattie.com

Bike
    hopefully bringing something back to NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by kezzafish View Post
    I recon it's much better to figure it out proper and make a good decision

yeah have ummmmd and ahhhhhd over it but my bike needs suspension work, power curve tameing and a 5 speed gearbox with more useable ratios. Much easier to just buy a well suited bike
    most prob dont realise yours is only 4 gears
    [SIGPIC][/SIG

Bike
    CR250
    Hmm so you have really wide gears.....

Yeah I'd look out for a tidy EXC 300 and try to get as much as you can for your bike.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese View Post
    Hmm so you have really wide gears.....

Yeah I'd look out for a tidy EXC 300 and try to get as much as you can for your bike.
    Tell you what though cheese. On the beach sprint section of the Mr moto ride had the 200 totally tapped on the smooth wet black sand and it was doin OK against my mates wr450 and the Husabrg 450. Standard gearing and 100kg rider on the little thing I was expecting to get thrashed. Slowly passed the WR and held the Husaberg, I don't know if they where ringing it out as hard as me? But the thing just keeps surprising me!

But I agree with Cheese, Kazza! If your riding enduro an exc is a much better choice than a SX.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    08 KTM 300 EXC-E -GONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Tell you what though cheese. On the beach sprint section of the Mr moto ride had the 200 totally tapped on the smooth wet black sand and it was doin OK against my mates wr450 and the Husabrg 450. Standard gearing and 100kg rider on the little thing I was expecting to get thrashed. Slowly passed the WR and held the Husaberg, I don't know if they where ringing it out as hard as me? But the thing just keeps surprising me!

But I agree with Cheese, Kazza! If your riding enduro an exc is a much better choice than a SX.
    Beauty of that six speed.

Bike
    300EXC
    Managed to pick up a 2008 200EXCE today.. Only 8 hours on the clock.. got a sweet deal to

Pickup this week, gonna see how she goes at woody :P Thats where the next TTR is!

Bike
    cool mate you'll like it I reckon.

Pics mate!!!
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    300EXC
    Yeah mate should be sweet as. Really stoked =)

Comes with scotts steering dampener, power curve switch on handle bars, and skidplates etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	83592860_full.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	123607  

Bike
    cool as!! Same as mine!! NO damper on mine and I put the switch on only 25 bucks for a gas gas one, looks genuine on the bars though!

Have a bit of a fiddle with the power valve adjuster bolt to get the power delivery exactly how you want it and you'll love it vazza!

8 hrs thats incredible!

Bike
    300EXC
    !! $25 aint bad! Am yet to have a fiddle with this powervalve thing.. Have no idea what it does

Yeh mate pretty much just run in!

Hey one question.. Anyone know where to get those really heavy duty exhaust guards for 2strokes? Im talking the big bars that wrap round your pipe, not the little wrap around skeleton ones..

Bike
    '04 300 EXC
    Nice Vazza you lucky bastard. What'd ya pay if you don't mind?
    http://picasaweb.google.com/kezzafish
    My pics of some trail rides and events in the lower north island
    And check out our commercial Photography site for any other photographic needs
    http://www.fishpattie.com

Bike
    its gonna be orange
    Quote Originally Posted by vazza View Post
    Yeah mate should be sweet as. Really stoked =)

Comes with scotts steering dampener, power curve switch on handle bars, and skidplates etc.
    Yeehaa, nice one vin, I drooled over that one on trade me for a bit, sandpit sunday mate? cant do sat...

Bike
    300EXC
    Ahh sorry bro ive already organised with a mate to go out on sat, we're picking up his bike on the way at watsons racing.. otherwise I would change to sunday. Will be there the following weekend! Will keep in touch

Around the 8k mark kezza ;D

Thread Information