Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Patches/Gangs/1% MCs

Bike
    K4 Busa
    Try

www.hells-angels.com

I particularly found the FAQs entertaining, but it contains the history etc of these muppets.

Bike
    Ducati Monster 821
    Shit, I started reading this thread from the start thinking it was new and for a second thought Winja was back
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be quoted out of context, then used against you.

Bike
    Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador View Post
    So I assume that a bad fuck has also made you think about giving up sex???
    No such thing as a bad fuck. Much the same as there is no such thing as a bad ride. Hey hang on...............maybe premature ejaculation equals a bin.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    A chubby lollipop
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyryder View Post
    No such thing as a bad fuck. Much the same as there is no such thing as a bad ride. Hey hang on...............maybe premature ejaculation equals a bin.

Skyryder
    Or maybe it could even result in one. (Yours or perhaps the guy behind you!)

Bike
    1983 Ducati Darmah 2003 Ducati SS 1000ds

Staunch

Quote Originally Posted by Colapop View Post
    There's a really good NZ book about gangs and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called....
    It covered all the major gangs and gang culture of the 70's and 80's - had some good photo's and stories about the 'life' from a guy who spent a whole lotta time with them.
    inside the gangs is the name of that book.Written by Bill Payne, publish 1991 by Reed Books.

Bike
    '08 VRSCDX Nightrod special

Coincidental that I found this on google tonight........

At the same time I was seaching for an old buddy that I hung out with in the 70's.He was a Reaper prospect and took me to the Mt Eden pad a few times when they were clashing with the Angels during this period. I have another friend I occaisionally see ,also a Reaper during the same period. I vividly remember tonning it on a Bonny (mph) down the southern motorway weaving in and out bein chased lol....complete in pre helmet days and all..........It all seamed such a buzz when your 18yrs old.
    I last saw him about 10years ago and living nearby with his wife,kids etc but have since lost contact unfortunatly.
    It's better to have ridden and crashed,than never to have ridden at all....R.I.P. Bruce Bennett (old fart-KB.) 1955-2005 posted by Bronwyn Bennett.

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Bit of Mongrel mob history i remember is when a young fella pulling up at the old Dog house burger bar in the square (ch-ch) whilst waiting outside we were watching a car load of mobsters who flew out of there car and ran out of sight so a mate of mine and myself crossed the road to there car parked outside the cathedral and Jamie laid a burger of his own on the back seat..........disgusting but funny then and funny now.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    Cagiva Xtra Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyryder View Post

Skyryder

Name:	1019.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	100294  

Bike
    in my area there is a youth gang called URUTAHA .. they are creating quite a stir to .. they are kind of a cross between Black Power & Crips .. from what I have seen they consist of young Maori males, no surprises there. This is Black Power territory .. so I am not sure why this new urban group has been created .. the mind boggles I suppose.

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by fire eyes View Post
    in my area there is a youth gang called URUTAHA .. they are creating quite a stir to .. they are kind of a cross between Black Power & Crips .. from what I have seen they consist of young Maori males, no surprises there. This is Black Power territory .. so I am not sure why this new urban group has been created .. the mind boggles I suppose.
    Think about it ?
    In 5 years time Urutaha will be a memory in just a few of the black powers memories, as only half of them will be swallowed by the blacks !

Who dredged this up lol
    Cracked up at a few of the earlier posts !!!
    Ewwww imagine living in the 70's lol 1%ers everywhere, Thank the stars its a police state now !
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    In the rubbish bin
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    Ewwww imagine living in the 70's lol 1%ers everywhere, Thank the stars its a police state now !
    Dunno, "1%" riders often just describe themselves as just people out of the norm - their recreational activities is drugs booze and women and copious amounts of them inside a ranked club structure. Hell's Angels have members who are non criminal. These "gangs" are clubs with a high percentage of members involved in criminal activities.

In the states people wander around in patched jackets all the time. It just comes down to what the patch(es) say, not the fact they have a patch.

I've been where there's Hells Angels, Devils Henchmen (went to one of their bike shows even), and Jokers and while not having much to do with them they were friendly enough and chatted and then kept to their beers amongst their own friends. Not too different from a jolly ol good rally situation.
    Find out more at www.unluckyones.co.nz

Bike
    '03 FXD
    The Taupiri MC (no longer in existance) was originally known as the Fat Chapter as you had to weigh in xs of 120kg to join.I rode with them and the FF to a few parties and they were a good bunch.As usual it was the young ones wanting to earn a rep who were the trouble makers.
    Never too old to Rock n Roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've got miserly tourettes and I don't give a fuck.

Bike
    In the rubbish bin
    Quote Originally Posted by MIXONE View Post
    The Taupiri MC (no longer in existance) was originally known as the Fat Chapter as you had to weigh in xs of 120kg to join.
    Haha, I've never heard of that one as a requirement for a club lol

Pity a common theme for a lot of clubs of the sort we are talking about here (at least in the States), are you have to be white, own an american bike, and not be a woman.
    Find out more at www.unluckyones.co.nz

Bike
    GSX-R 750 Y
    theres the "whitetails" on shortland street!
    Cats land on their feet. Toast lands jamside down.
    A cat glued to some jam toast will hover in quantum indecision

Curiosity was framed; ignorance killed the cat

Fix a computer and it'll break tomorrow.
    Teach its owner to fix it and it'll break in some way you've never seen before.

Bike
    '01 Yamaha YZFR6
    Blog Entries
    There was a very good program on TV2 a month or so ago, which replaced Police Ten 7 for some time, and it focused on gangs for two weeks. It's awful what some of these kids my age run around screaming at two o'clock in the morning, dude some of them even had a set of knives and other utensils that could/would be used to inflict fatal wounds.

They'll grow out of it, I hope.

THE FOUR RULES OF EXPLORING THIS AMAZING COUNTRY OF NZ
    RIDE SAFE, RIDE HARD, RIDE FREE

and try not sound so route 51 american brudda

Thread Information