Page 436 of 638 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486536 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Looks like Nancies been drinking again... Maybe she's thinking about giving up?

That's a pair of sad cunts that just won't let go.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    espouse a viewpoint that is antithetical to the US founding principles.

I'm sure he is not only world leader to do that - does Boris the spider espouse views that support the UK founding principles .. ???
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    That's a pair of sad cunts that just won't let go.
    Given Trump's dealing with Putin and Communist Russia - that's the pot calling ..

Or how about Simple Simon paying his Communist Chinese backers by praising Communist China ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Given Trump's dealing with Putin and Communist Russia - that's the pot calling ..

Or how about Simple Simon paying his Communist Chinese backers by praising Communist China ..

You still havent figured it out yet have you?

The democrat moto is accuse others of the foul play you are upto.

If you think its Trump thats colluding with communists you've got bricks in your head.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    All you are doing by posting this garbage is proving you are totally off your rocker.
    You are right, The tired old lady photos you posted later were much more impressive.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    You are right, The tired old lady photos you posted later were much more impressive.
    You mean Drunk old lady? Have you not seen her tax payer funded alcohol bills?

Theres a reason she sounds like Elmer Fudd at every presser she does. And its not from all that communist dick she sucks.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    You mean Drunk old lady? Have you not seen her tax payer funded alcohol bills?

Theres a reason she sounds like Elmer Fudd at every presser she does. And its not from all that communist dick she sucks.
    Not sure criticizing how she sounds is productive, when your guy rambles incoherently quite often - it could be argued that is worse as alcohol is not involved.

How do you know that the alcohol bill is legit? Because some right wing site says it is?
    And were you to see a bill showing the cost to the tax payer of trumps many golf games being released by the left news sites, would likely have you running up the fake news flag. (BTW Plenty of clips showing Trump saying Obama played way to much golf, and if he were president he would not play golf at all).
    The only true fact is there is no possible way you could possibly know if either bill was legit.
    Wakey wakey - it is pretty much all shit no matter what side it comes from.

You have the right to believe all the right wing rhetoric if you choose, but don't kid yourself that we here at kiwibiker are impressed with your tired old lady photos and such.

Bike
    aprilia

You have the right to believe all the right wing rhetoric if you choose, but don't kid yourself that we here at kiwibiker are impressed with your tired old lady photos and such.

Right wing rhetoric aye?

How about the facts:

Their entire impeachment garbage is based on nothing but lies. How much longer will shifty shiff last??

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/1...histleblowers/

So yesterday nancy bottled it and wouldnt proceed for the moment with impeachment... maybe she knows something you dont? That everything they say and do is based on lies. So they pretend for their base they are going to impeach then they pull out knowing they would all goto jail if they used the "evidence" they have on hand atm.

Good luck bro your going to need it!

Just a reminder again you are relying on this idiot to impeach Trump:

When are you going to wake up and realize its never going to happen with these clowns running the show?

Bike
    aprilia

Bike
    aprilia
    Those dems are dropping like flies:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...ngs-dead-at-68

Anybody else find it interesting how he drops dead after this comes out?

Its almost like Trump has God on his side.... (or military tribunals).

https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/st...15332762542080

So much winning I almost cant keep up.

Bike
    aprilia
    Orange beads and bullet bracelet???

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48228...range-bracelet

"I pray for the president all the time, and I tell him that -- I pray for his safety and that of his family. Now, we have to pray for his health -- because this was a very serious meltdown on the part of the president," Pelosi said later.

As the Democrats walked out, Trump reportedly remarked, "I'll see you at the polls."

Trumps at a Dallas rally today...

If Nancy was wearing blue I would probably be worried. But she's to drunk to even get the outfit right.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Now he thinks we are interested in womans fashion lol

Right wing rhetoric blah, blah, blah, blah

Just a reminder again you are relying on this idiot to impeach Trump:
    Where on earth have I stated I want Trump impeached - and are relying on Schiff to do it? No need IMO as he is going to get voted out in spectacular fashion. The mid terms where the republicans lost the house is nothing compared to what is coming their way.
    Even though you have a black belt in projection and putting words in other peoples mouths. I will try and spell it out in as few words as possible.
    As a reality actor, I liked Trump, saw a handful of episodes of the apprentice and enjoyed them. He makes for good mindless television.
    As a property guy, he sure has lost a lot of money, but until his tax records come out, who really knows. (I do wonder why he is sooooo desperate to hide them)
    As a President, he is woefully unqualified.
    If Trump was a democrat, I would still have exactly the same opinion of him as I do now.
    Fun fact Trump used to be a Democrat.
    For the record - I am not a republican nor a democrat. As stated many times - I feel nearly all politicians are lying sacks of shit out to further their own agendas.
    Keep believing all the "facts" you like. You are a corrupt politicians wet dream. Keep working for them for free.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    I'm sure he is not only world leader to do that - does Boris the spider espouse views that support the UK founding principles .. ???
    Boris is about as British as a Bulldog, wearing a Union Jack, with Winston Churchills face, drinking a fresh cup of Tea.

Trump as well, for all his faults, appears to genuinely love the US.

The likes of AOC, Omar etc. seem to hate everything about the US, which is why they want to change it into it's polar opposite.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

The likes of AOC, Omar etc. seem to hate everything about the US, which is why they want to change it into it's polar opposite.
    The above statement could only charitably at best be called gross generalization.

The references I've seen in the past to the so called "Squad" going on about them hating the USA... When I have gone to look at what they said, and more importantly the context they said it - did not even begin to equate to hate. They just looked to be wanting to improve things (in their mind).
    So it seemed to me if a white polli wanted to improve things to their mind, it got debated and put through the processes. If a polli of color, (and especially a woman one) wants to do the same, they are accused of hating the USA as it is now. And after reading what they actually said, it became clear to me at least the hate thing was a load of crap. All the noise from the right leaning pollis seemed to me to be aimed at creating fear and anger in the right wings base.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    No need IMO as he is going to get voted out in spectacular fashion.
    I hope you're right but fear you may not be. With all the vote suppression, gerrymandering, and sundry voting machine skulduggery, nothing is guaranteed.

Mike Hosking used to babble on about how we should have a more advanced electronic voting system. Haven't heard that in a while, perhaps he woke up.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information