Page 691 of 920 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701741791 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 13786

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Again I call BULLSHIT ... !!!

https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/w...zors-marketing

Women shave a larger surface area of their bodies than men do.
    Womens US Market ~ $1,000,000,000
    Mens US Market ~ $6,100,000,000
    6 to 1.

Further more the average woman spends 72 days of her life Shaving.
    Average Man spends 120 days of his life Shaving.

You may call Bullshit, but facts are facts.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    Starting to get bored of your stupidity, let's clean up the ToDoList and focus on an easy one...

Well it's a completely different point. For the one to which I refer, your meaning was clear, either admit error, or continue to show how illogical and egotistical you are. Like every other time I have you completely outclassed, it comes down to one simple, inescapable point you refuse to admit the truth of... The rest of your ToDoList may hold up better currently, but we both know that if were given similar attention it would fall apart just as easily. Stop letting your bias control your thoughts and 'logic', you would fare much better that way...
    So, you're admitting defeat because you can't back any of your Bullshit up.

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    So, you're admitting defeat because you can't back any of your Bullshit up.
    Sargons Law.

I am asking you to back just one thing up, instead of creating all you ToDoLists to muddy the waters in a piss-poor attempt to hide you stupidity as is your normal practice.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Sargons Law.

I am asking you to back just one thing up, instead of creating all you ToDoLists to muddy the waters in a piss-poor attempt to hide you stupidity as is your normal practice.
    Quite.....

I don't know, what did I say Graystone? You're the one telling this Story, wouldn't want reality get in the way of your narrative.
    Some bullshit you're always ready to find a way to cop out of. Just like the last time we debated, I pointed out a clear contradiction in statements you made, you denied it then fucked off. You've shown you're not worth my time trying to meander through your blatant lies about what you have or haven't said/meant, either offer some simple clarification, or don't and continue to be judged by your previous words and intent. Just like how you've said I have called for censuring, then cite my happiness that somebody was censured as evidence of that; stop being such a fucking moron, and stop changing what you say you meant based on how wrong you find yourself to be.

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDGT
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Greystone seems to be having difficulty ejecting EvilCorps dick from his throat at the moment but will no doubt be along shortly claiming that he enjoyed the experience, didn't value his gag reflex that highly and had re evaluated his experience of masculinity accordingly.
    Demonising men seems to have reached hysterical proportions, feel sorry for young boys being fed this daily without the
    maturity to sort the shit from the shovel.
    Political Correctness, the chief weapon of whiney arse bastards

Bike
    R6
    Quite.....
    Prophetic almost, isn't it? "Just like the last time we debated, I pointed out a clear contradiction in statements you made" So just what did the "yes" mean in the following conversation?

"Have I ever called for the censuring of you or any member who posts anti-vax material? Have I ever asked the Mods to delete posts or restrict your freedoms in anyway?"
    "Have I done the same for the causes as above?"
    "yes"

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Prophetic almost, isn't it? "Just like the last time we debated, I pointed out a clear contradiction in statements you made" So just what did the "yes" mean in the following conversation?

"Have I ever called for the censuring of you or any member who posts anti-vax material? Have I ever asked the Mods to delete posts or restrict your freedoms in anyway?"
    "Have I done the same for the causes as above?"
    "yes"
    Sure, if you remove all context, ignore who it was said to and ignore the actual accusation that I made against you.

But as above - you've demonstrated your blatant dishonesty, inability to back anything up, readiness to hand-waive away anything that counters your ideological narrative and your love of ignoring previous posts and context that you don't like.

Then you have the gall to accuse others of that which you've been doing.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by buggerit View Post
    Demonising men seems to have reached hysterical proportions, feel sorry for young boys being fed this daily without the
    maturity to sort the shit from the shovel.
    The saddest part, is that Suicide is the biggest killer for Men under I think 25.

It's almost like theres a link between telling Men they are all tyrannical, Woman-Beating Rapists - and young men killing themselves.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    husaberg
    The saddest part, is that Suicide is the biggest killer for Men under I think 25.

It's almost like theres a link between telling Men they are all tyrannical, Woman-Beating Rapists - and young men killing themselves.
    Inversely there is a greater amount of woman beating rapists who beat and rape women.
    Young people sadly kill themselves as they are to afraid of the stigma attached to asking for help. This has nothing due to feminism, quite the opposite.
    I know there is some professions that have much higher rates, Vets was one. Dentists i think was another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries

And yet, that’s apparently exactly the group who Gillette are trying to appeal to, successfully in the US anyway according to this (depending on how you define success etc etc).

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12200372
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    And yet, that’s apparently exactly the group who Gillette are trying to appeal to, successfully in the US anyway according to this (depending on how you define success etc etc).
    It's like it's a conspiracy.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Inversely there is a greater amount of woman beating rapists who beat and rape women.
    Young people sadly kill themselves as they are to afraid of the stigma attached to asking for help. This has nothing due to feminism, quite the opposite.
    I know there is some professions that have much higher rates, Vets was one. Dentists i think was another.
    Nothing due to Feminism? Are you sure? Or is that simply an assertion?

This is not to say that all suicides are a direct result, rather - there's a number of ideas and policies that are actively pushed by Feminism which are having a negative impact on young Mens mental health.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12200372
    Okay - I'll say this - if you could prove that as a result of that advert, less young men committed suicide - I'd withdraw all my objections.

I'll agree it's pandering, I myself will be looking elsewhere for my shaving wares (breaking a 18 year relationship), the real proof will be (as per the article) in their April figures.

My prediction is we will see a 5-10% drop in revenue for the Shaving division of Gillette - probably over a 1 year period.

Bike
    husaberg
    Nothing due to Feminism? Are you sure? Or is that simply an assertion?

This is not to say that all suicides are a direct result, rather - there's a number of ideas and policies that are actively pushed by Feminism which are having a negative impact on young Mens mental health.
    i am sory what i meant to convey was what you said was utter bollocks.
    here is a clue, men beat women to death and beat women and have been rapping women since well before feminism was invented.
    its nothing to do with feminism its the total opposite.
    Conversely, No rational person thinks any rational feminist targets all men for the crimes of a few.
    Nor does any rational teenager commit suicide.
    While it may make you feel better to blame another sex the simple explanation is men dont talk about their problems.
    Trying to blame others in the hope of regaining some outdated macho stereotype isn't going to help.
    its actually making it worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information