Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1316

Thread: MNZ board nominations

Bike
    GSXR450
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    Bullshit.

Where, NOT anywhere in this thread surely
    I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots! ALBERT EINSTEIN

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX6R
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    hahaha...The art of sarcasm IS the best form of humor...just didn't think you had it in ya Shaun!

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by ashracer View Post
    Oh there is ONE sidecar racer in NZ who is not a member of NZSCRA, his name is Steve Bron.
    Did we get membership free?

Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    Bullshit.
    LOL, such eloquence.

Bike
    yamaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Shouldnt you be in England Shaun, the first round of BSB was last weekend??

Bike
    GSXR450
    Quote Originally Posted by ashracer View Post
    Shouldnt you be in England Shaun, the first round of BSB was last weekend??

The plan changed and it was not in my best interest to go in the end
    I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots! ALBERT EINSTEIN

Bike
    gsxr1000
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    Hey Billy,

Hey, if ya wanna ask Chris some questions, come to the 'Have-a-go day' this Sunday at Taupo. Chris will be there to answer any questions you have.
    He's also offered to take you for a ride free of charge!! Or I'll pay for you, 'cause I'm promoting the sport.
    He promises he won't go unconcious on you.............................
    Sidecars are for fags you of all people should no this scribil
    Billy only races motorbikes which only have 2 wheels

Bike
    None

MNZ president election - don't be apathetic!

I havent read all of the other threads on this subject nor have the considerable time that would be required to do so!

If we dont vote then when it comes to grizzling we should be similarly apathetic about doing so. Its also timely to remember that most of the stewards and officials that act on behalf of MNZ are volunteers that give up most of their precious spare time and are compensated only for expenses and sometimes I suspect not even that. ( they are not politicians! ) Warts and all we must always take stock of their goodwill.

But moreover especially when it comes to the position of President I think ( me speaking as a private citizen ) we need continuity. I liken it to the new Government in the UK elected last year. They inherited a very broken economy and disfunctional society, even moreso than here. You do not fix such huge issues in one electoral term!

This sport like any is full of warring factions and some with questionable agendas and not all decisions are taken autocratically at the very highest level. But its a problem that any President and elected board has to contend with. Personally I have no issue with Chris Lawrence nor any need of but I think after only one year as President Jim has had precious little time to make his mark and therefore also continue with some of the positive directions taken

It is my sincere hope that the road race rules are not severely emasculated once again because there is nothing worse for competitors and suppliers when there is constant uncertainty. Indeed a number of those suppliers are massive bill payers and / or very active in this sport and their involvement must be respected commensuarte with what they put in. Too often they are taken for granted by too many, almost as if they are a charity.

Jim is not perfect and can have a gruff demeanour at times but there is no doubt that his heart is in the right place and he is and will continue to work very hard. Personally I will be checking that my associate membership is still current and voting for continuity.

For the reasons expressed above I urge all MNZ members to vote and may the best man win, whomever they collectively consider that to be.

Ph: 06 751 2100 * Email: robert@kss.net.nz
    Mob: 021 825 514 * Fax: 06 751 4551

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...+1 to your comments...

Bike
    A fast one
    Thought you have been a bit quiet of late Robert.
    Totally correct ........ and well stated............... you would have had plenty to say on some of other posts, im sure.

Bike
    GSA & WR
    Not making a choice is a bad choice.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...residents-Poll!
    More importantly place your vote in the election, if you can get down to the AGM and take part in the forum and workshop http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...e-Riders-Forum

Road racers are a small portion of the membership, lets make our choices count and have an input it to who does what and how we want it done.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Taylor View Post
    Jim is not perfect and can have a gruff demeanour at times but there is no doubt that his heart is in the right place and he is and will continue to work very hard.

For the reasons expressed above I urge all MNZ members to vote and may the best man win, whomever they collectively consider that to be.
    Is he a good kisser?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Attached is an endorsement from Bill Grice(CEO Suzuki NZ).

This should help you decide!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Endorsement of Jim Tuckerman for MNZ President.pdf  

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Is he a good kisser?
    If you have same sex designs on the President why dont you ask him that question directly? The thought never occured to me nor of asking his wife or his many girlfriends.
    I started this thread as I think its a serious subject and there has been so much trivia and bitching in the first thread that was started. Clearly, keeping this thread objective and free of nonsense was a forlorn hope.

Ph: 06 751 2100 * Email: robert@kss.net.nz
    Mob: 021 825 514 * Fax: 06 751 4551

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Taylor View Post
    If you have same sex designs on the President why dont you ask him that question directly? The thought never occured to me nor of asking his wife or his many girlfriends.
    Because the only time I made the MISTAKE of asking Jim Tuckerman anything, I was spoken too like an annoyance. Does his wife know about his many girlfriends?

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    Good thing that it's still a democracy, and people can choose THEMSELVES who THEY wish to vote for....
    Member, sem fiddy appreciation society

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    I find it ironic that the incredibly rude personal comments about Les were made by someone bearing an astonishing resemblance to a Monica Lewinsky dress accessory.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    All was good until I realised that having 105kg of man sliding into my rear was a tad uncomfortable after a while

Thread Information