Page 140 of 382 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Ohhh, na uhhh ahhh! despite your carefully placed banana skins and racing around the paddock making hay for future straw man arguments - I'm not falling for it. My opinion should have no bearing on what is a simple question aimed at you to gain your opinion. (It is actually worse than I thought after watching the video you commented on below). Now I know full well it is a tricky one to give a free pass to Trump for, which is why I'm enjoying asking it. You ponied up with Trump, you must of known the hard questions would come sooner or later. So try not to spin it one way or another, if Trump crossed the line for you, why not share it? If there was no line crossed as far as you are concerned, it does really lay to waste any BLM Anitifa riots you were jumping all over.
    I'm quite pleased with that answer - because it allows me to do this:

This is from Trumps 'incitement speech' - and this is the part where he tells the crowd to go Protest (this is from the Al Jazeera Transcript):

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
    Now, I want to counterpoint that with a Verbatim with oh, let's say Kamala Harris after the BLM Riots (which Burned down property, killed many more people)

It's little wonder that people are taking to the streets, and I support them
    One is calling for explicitly peaceful protest, asking that voices be heard. The other is unequivocally supporting riots that burned down millions of dollars worth of property and killed 20+ people.

My stance is this - Having read the transcript of Trump's speech, He explicitly states he wants a Peaceful protest. I cannot square that with the accusation of Incitement of Insurrection.

Further to that though, if this is the standard of incitement that the Left want to set - then every single one of them is guilty of it by their own definitions.

As for what I want/think - Set the rules and apply them equally to everybody would be good for a start, this one rule if you are a MAGA supporter but a different one if you are BLM/ANTIFA will end in a shooting war.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    LOL brah you trippin'

The absolute demonstration of the difference between Trumpy fascists who you support, and therefore I judge you, and the BLM protestors (Antifa is a fucking stupid madeup word and a slur and I dont use it - suffice to say that the best example of what an antifascist is, is demonstrated by, oh, I dunno, the ENTIRE Second World War)... anyway, to my point: the difference between the fascists and fascist wannabes and the BLM protests is the two photographs. When black people and poor people were protesting there were National Guard lined up shoulder to shoulder outside the Capitol. When the fascists were massing the po po were MIA. Except the ones storming the building they swore an oath to protect. I'll leave you to google it. Or would you rather look at your god-emperor's inauguration photos where he had a crowd over a million strong that was the biggest, best and brightest inauguration crowd of any president at any time?

Let me give you some free advice. Being a trumpy apologist is to be on the wrong side of history, the wrong side of civil society, and to be ridiculed and mocked from now unto evermore. You're not stupid, just fucking deluded, and it's sad.
    Okay then.

What Fascism - and I want some really specific examples, feel free to reference Mein Kampf or Mussolini. When has Trump advocated that the State is a Moral actor?

But let's reverse it shall we: a Single 'riot' is called an Insurrection attempt, whereas annexing part of a city and declaring it ceceeding from the US is called a peaceful protest.

In portland and Kenosha the riots were allowed to continue for multiple days, yet curiously after Joe Biden 'won' - they were quashed - funny that.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I asked you about the Machinery of power, remember? They were working in ways to get Biden in quickly you said, as if there was some force to be reckoned with that you are aware of.
    Apologies for misunderstanding which bit you were talking about - In that case it's the American equivalent of the Civil Service, the 'Lets get Biden in and everything goes back to normal' government worker types.

The winder 'Machinery of Power' however is what I was more generally referring to.

When challenged to identify this powerbase you start blithering on about lefty school teachers or somesuch.
    But I did Identify it....

You've got nothing to back up that horseshit claim and you know it.
    State your standard of Proof then, I'll be happy to meet it.

Bike
    Exercycle
    If this person - TDL - has in fact stood for elected office - and failed - then my opinion of the voting public of NZ goes up quite a bit.

Not ticking that box on the paper was very probably the wisest decision some of them have ever made.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    That was mashedpotatohead, but indeed also a wise choice.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    If this person - TDL - has in fact stood for elected office - and failed - then my opinion of the voting public of NZ goes up quite a bit.

Not ticking that box on the paper was very probably the wisest decision some of them have ever made.
    Like trump, The only thing TLDR has ever stood for is the fact that no matter how clearly wrong you are you must never admit it, when you can instead pretend its an epic win and that you were robbed
    by the lefty media,
    the lefty government,
    shadowy lefty conspiracist
    lefty women,
    lefty immigrants.
    Like his demigod Don, his hunchs based on debunked information he believes should be far more compelling than any evidence.
    He knows more than the FBI any judge or any expert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Like trump, The only thing TLDR has ever stood for is the fact that no matter how clearly wrong you are you must never admit it,.
    OOOh the irony

Just saying....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    Being a trumpy apologist is to be on the wrong side of history, the wrong side of civil society, and to be ridiculed and mocked from now unto evermore. You're not stupid, just fucking deluded, and it's sad.

Amen.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    History is never finished. How many times has history proven to be a fabrication created by those in power at the time centires later,

Just saying...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post

Not me.

To do so would mean going for NZ Citizenship - and to be honest I'd be a terrible politician.

Great and Benevolent Dictator, but Terrible politician.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Like trump, The only thing TLDR has ever stood for is the fact that no matter how clearly wrong you are you must never admit it, when you can instead pretend its an epic win and that you were robbed
    by the lefty media,
    the lefty government,
    shadowy lefty conspiracist
    lefty women,
    lefty immigrants.
    Like his demigod Don, his hunchs based on debunked information he believes should be far more compelling than any evidence.
    He knows more than the FBI any judge or any expert.
    When have I mentioned Immigrants?
    In this particular election cycle when have I mentioned anything to do with Women?

There is nothing 'Debunked' about the objective fact that there were numerous unprecedented occurrences in this election cycle and numerous 'once in 100 years' events. The only time I offered something up which has since been debunked was when I was commenting on the claims made in one of the hearings about the number of Ballots sent vs ballots received and if you bothered to read what was actually written I added the condition 'If this is true'.

So keep up making shit up.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I read a comment (paraphrased) by Nigel Farage (love him or hate him) that I think something that people should seriously consider:

"The 'persecution' of Trump now that they have won will make him a Martyr in the eyes of his supporters"

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I read a comment (paraphrased) by Nigel Farage (love him or hate him) that I think something that people should seriously consider:

"The 'persecution' of Trump now that they have won will make him a Martyr in the eyes of his supporters"
    His supporters are already living an alternate reality. One more delusion will make no difference.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    His supporters are already living an alternate reality. One more delusion will make no difference.
    I'm not sure you can call the bias that certain groups have against Trump a 'Delusion'.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The House has voted to impeach Trump. He has now lost the popular vote twice and been impeached twice. Truly unique.

Senate Majority Leader, soon to be Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell has written a note to Republican Senators, he may vote guilty at the Senate trial, he will consider the evidence.

Thread Information