Page 398 of 638 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Sold

Democracy has been distractional bullshit for years and years now!

It doesn't matter a stuff what the polls or people say twits like Trump etc are "appointed" by those that control them! - For their own benefit - certainly not ours!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Thought this was an interesting comment from Rhianna, http://nzh.tw/12255675, of course it wouldn't have mattered who the Potus was...
    Trump made the comment somewhere that they are taking steps re gun control but aren't doing enough. Are they doing anything at all?...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    The poll was conducted world wide including americant's it also included New Zealanders and funny enough people from all over the rest if the world. (it was a worldwide survey)

They mentioned the kiwi stat separate as it was a NZ publication the poll was mentioned in.
    Listen to you claiming bias , as soon as you dont like a poll you throw a tanty it must have been tainted fake news blah blah..........
    It must really chide when you Pres is only as popular worldwide as a communist dictator and the same right wing dictator who helped get your commander and thief elected.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/02/12/...p-survey-finds

https://www.thelocal.fr/20171103/put...ith-the-french

https://www.produktundmarkt.de/en/bl...nald-trump.htm
    Apparently English is not your first language.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Trump made the comment somewhere that they are taking steps re gun control but aren't doing enough. Are they doing anything at all?...
    Well Trump undid the Obama law that was supposed to stop people with mental health issues buying guns. That's working out well.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...mental-n727221

The Texas Lt Governor who considered that the problem with school shootings was that there were too many doors in schools, has now announced that the problem is that there is not enough prayer in schools. He also thinks more saluting the flag in schools will help. Seriously.

Other politicians have blamed video games. The fact that millions of kids in other countries watch the same games without shooting up the place apparently eludes them.

Ivanka Trump blamed white supremacists and the response from around the world was a massive, "Your father!"

Congress has passed a firearms law of some sort but it's held up in the Senate because Moscow Mitch McConnell won't let it proceed to a vote. Anyhoo I think the politicians have all gone home for the summer holidays now. So it's "thoughts and prayers" again.

This picture pretty much sums it up:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EBJyrE3WwAUg5IQ.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	342656  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Apparently English is not your first language.
    Funny for three reasons.
    Firstly, you clearly couldn't refute my points, nothing new there...........
    Two, hassling my English, considering you lacked the comprehension skills to figure out it was a world wide poll.
    Thirdly, hassling anyone's English, when you have, the vocabulary of a baby otter.
    Oh well if you have no evidence to support you, i guess that's all you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Sold

Wise words from the past?

He should know? - - https://twitter.com/letruthreign/sta...379264/photo/1 - - Thank you George?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Well Trump undid the Obama law that was supposed to stop people with mental health issues buying guns. That's working out well.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...mental-n727221

The Texas Lt Governor who considered that the problem with school shootings was that there were too many doors in schools, has now announced that the problem is that there is not enough prayer in schools. He also thinks more saluting the flag in schools will help. Seriously.

Other politicians have blamed video games. The fact that millions of kids in other countries watch the same games without shooting up the place apparently eludes them.

Ivanka Trump blamed white supremacists and the response from around the world was a massive, "Your father!"

Congress has passed a firearms law of some sort but it's held up in the Senate because Moscow Mitch McConnell won't let it proceed to a vote. Anyhoo I think the politicians have all gone home for the summer holidays now. So it's "thoughts and prayers" again.

This picture pretty much sums it up:
    Some simple facts
    Changes in US mass shooting deaths associated with the 1994-2004 federal assault weapons ban: Analysis of open-source data
    BACKGROUND:
    A federal assault weapons ban has been proposed as a way to reduce mass shootings in the United States. The Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 made the manufacture and civilian use of a defined set of automatic and semiautomatic weapons and large capacity magazines illegal. The ban expired in 2004. The period from 1994 to 2004 serves as a single-arm pre-post observational study to assess the effectiveness of this policy intervention.
    RESULTS:
    Assault rifles accounted for 430 or 85.8% of the total 501 mass-shooting fatalities reported (95% confidence interval, 82.8-88.9) in 44 mass-shooting incidents. Mass shootings in the United States accounted for an increasing proportion of all firearm-related homicides
    Mass-shooting fatalities were 70% less likely to occur during the federal ban period (relative rate, 0.30; 95% confidence interval, 0.22-0.39).
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30188421

Sept. 18, 2015: In a campaign position paper published on his website Trump stated that "Gun and magazine bans are a total failure. That’s been proven every time it’s been tried,"

Feb. 28, 2017: Trump signed a bill into law rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illness to purchase guns. That Obama-era measure had included people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Feb. 21, 2018: During a listening session with teachers and students following the deadly Parkland, Fla. high school mass shooting now-president Trump said, “We’re going to be very strong on background checks. We’re going to be doing very strong background checks.”

Feb. 26, 2019: Nearly a year later, and two days before the House passed sweeping gun legislation that would require universal background checks for most gun purchases or transfers, Trump threatened a presidential veto on the legislation if it passed Congress.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The range of causes of the mass shootings being trotted out by US politicians is amazing. These people may be corrupt and some may be inbred imbeciles, but you can't say they aren't creative. Abortions have been named as a cause of the shootings, as have solo mums. Trans sexuals and drag queens too are responsible. It seems though that the Republican Party has circled the wagons around video games this time. Trump has already suggested some sort of a law change to cover video games. Anything but a law change covering assault weapons.

Recently I remarked on Trump's inability to read. Overnight he managed to read "Texas and Ohio" in great big letters on his prompter as "Toledo".

People are criticising Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke for dropping an F bomb during a TV interview. O'Rourke is likely upset, he's from El Paso. Twenty people killed and counting, but hey somebody said a rude word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwgH...&frags=pl%2Cwn
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    The range of causes of the mass shootings being trotted out by US politicians is amazing. These people may be corrupt and some may be inbred imbeciles, but you can't say they aren't creative. Abortions have been named as a cause of the shootings, as have solo mums. Trans sexuals and drag queens too are responsible. It seems though that the Republican Party has circled the wagons around video games this time. Trump has already suggested some sort of a law change to cover video games. Anything but a law change covering assault weapons.

Recently I remarked on Trump's inability to read. Overnight he managed to read "Texas and Ohio" in great big letters on his prompter as "Toledo".

People are criticising Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke for dropping an F bomb during a TV interview. O'Rourke is likely upset, he's from El Paso. Twenty people killed and counting, but hey somebody said a rude word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwgH...&frags=pl%2Cwn
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b02fd71dd954c7
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The BBC is reporting that jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his cell.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    How awfully convenient for a whole lot of people.

He must have been a very resourceful man to commit suicide while on suicide watch.

Bike
    aprilia
    How awfully convenient for a whole lot of people.

Me must have been a very resourceful man to commit suicide while on suicide watch.
    As I said in the Epstein thread. Im over all this. They legit need to just start stringing people up on lamposts around DC and everywhere else.

Bike
    I Ride No More
    The BBC is reporting that jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his cell.
    No doubt a few may sleep more soundly now.

Personally, I'm waiting for the (posthumous) anonymous biography
    "Hanging Out with Friends in High Places". Think it could be a best
    seller, especially before the 2020 election.

Bike
    aprilia
    I like Mcafee's take on the whole thing.

"I was stunned by Epstein's suicide, though probably not as much as Epstein himself."

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/s...04761045463040

More Mcafee gold:

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialm...97375011835905

As with the "mass shootings" what we are witnessing is basically a free IQ test for anyone believing the "official story" on any of this stuff.......

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    "I was stunned by Epstein's suicide, though probably not as much as Epstein himself."
    That was good.

Another one I saw, can't remember who, "Of all the hundreds of thousands of prisoners in the US prison system nobody was a higher risk of suicide or homicide than Epstein. Yet he is dead."

The right is blaming the Clintons. The left is pointing the finger at Trump/Barr. So far nobody has suggested Prince Andrew is responsible; although given time...

There are a lot of theories as to what will happen to the court case. One lawyer has posted that the only person charged was Epstein, therefore the court case died with him.

Thread Information