PDA

View Full Version : Otago: 2012 South Island KB rally - Ettrick Central Otago

Pages : [1] 2 3

_Shrek_
15th December 2011, 08:06
:eek: only 357 days to go :corn:

A few were having a discussion about where the next KB rally should be & Cetral came up

so I cought up with Nicole at the Ettrick motor camp & she is very keen for us to have it there (2nd weekend Dec 2012 - 7th,8th,9th)

& its ours noise not a problem :clap:

e-mail from Nicole sent this morning

Rates - just letting you know we can accommodate 29 people max in our accommodation and the rest will have to be tents
Our Accommodation - $16.00 per person per night
Tent Sites - $12.50 per person per night

ps her mum & dad are bikers :Punk:

Originally Posted by dangerous
On that note... it gets tricky when people ring the camp, Shrek am I right to asume any questions to you not to ring the camp ie let the organiser only deal?

aye D, the camp is booked no need to keep ringing to book a bed it's done, use the registration calender that D has put up to say if you're going that way we can keep an aye on how many tents will be needed

Bikemad
15th December 2011, 08:58
is the 2nd weekend of Dec set in stone ?..........if it was held the first weekend Dec i and a number of other norfys who attend the Burt Munro rally would probably like to swing by the KB rally on the way home from the Burt as the timing would be spot on...........otherwise have to hang round the south island for an extra week which i would love to do but is just not a reality for me financially or timewise...........just a thought.........cheers

Ghost_Bullet
15th December 2011, 16:08
Seems like a pretty good option. I would be a goer...

JATZ
15th December 2011, 16:12
How do they feel about fireworks ? :sherlock:

_Shrek_
15th December 2011, 16:31
How do they feel about fireworks ? :sherlock:

:laugh: just asked her & there's a total fire ban, :cool: we only setting off fire works :innocent: so if we light them all at once :msn-wink: (should not be a prob)

Genie
15th December 2011, 17:38
is the 2nd weekend of Dec set in stone ?..........if it was held the first weekend Dec i and a number of other norfys who attend the Burt Munro rally would probably like to swing by the KB rally on the way home from the Burt as the timing would be spot on...........otherwise have to hang round the south island for an extra week which i would love to do but is just not a reality for me financially or timewise...........just a thought.........cheers

Yes well this is a rather good point...so many more would come if it was the weekend before

maybe that is why they have it at the second weekend :bleh:

Daffyd
15th December 2011, 17:50
I seem to remember there was a reason for not moving the date forward to the 1st weekend this year, although I can't remember what it was.
If it is changed we should think very carefully and make it abolutely fixed for the foreseeable future.

Having said all this the first weekend would suit me ok. The site sounds good to me... book it!

Subike
15th December 2011, 18:01
I seem to remember there was a reason for not moving the date forward to the 1st weekend this year, although I can't remember what it was.
If it is changed we should think very carefully and make it abolutely fixed for the foreseeable future.

Having said all this the first weekend would suit me ok. The site sounds good to me... book it!

I think it was about the costs, some want to attend the burt & KB,

But having them one week apart can stretch budgets, and also can compromise leave expectations with employers.

Travel distances also need to be concidered. As the last weekends distances are being revealed by those who traveled from the quiet part of NZ.

I for one would like to do bothe rallys, but having the only one week apart, is not an option for me.

FJRider
15th December 2011, 18:09

Jantar had HIS event the weekend prior ...

And after the hiss and roar of/during the last years organisation ... whats the rush for next years ... ???

Jantar
15th December 2011, 18:50

...... ???

Yep. The Chatto Creek 1000 miler is the first weekend in December, as is the Long drop Rally. However those who tend to go to rallies just for the piss-up seldom do the the 1000 mile type events, so that clash isn't a problem.

The riders coming down to the BM may wish to stay on the extra week and do the 1000 miler :ride: :ride: :ride:

Oh! The second week in December at Ettrick suits me. :yes:

FJRider
15th December 2011, 18:56
Yep. The Chatto Creek 1000 miler is the first weekend in December, as is the Long drop Rally. However those who tend to go to rallies just for the piss-up seldom do the the 1000 mile type events, so that clash isn't a problem.

The riders coming down to the BM may wish to stay on the extra week and do the 1000 miler :ride: :ride: :ride:

Oh! The second week in December at Ettrick suits me. :yes:

Ettrick ... some funny things on motorbikes (with a sidecar) has showed up at the shop there ...

According to a certain Toyota TV advert ... :msn-wink:

I was thinking more along the lines of THIS place.

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=Cromwell,+Otago&hl=en&ll=-45.095428,169.154198&spn=0.003734,0.006856&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=32.480002,56.162109&vpsrc=6&hnear=Cromwell,+Otago&t=h&z=17

The Otago Education board Camp ... on the grounds of the old Bannockburn school ... near Cromwell. It's in a Gully and the few houses in the area (not in sight) are used to noise from there ...

Bikemad
15th December 2011, 18:57
Yep.

The riders coming down to the BM may wish to stay on the extra week and just do the pissup :yes:

yup thats me

Suzi Q
15th December 2011, 19:01
Just checked out the Ettrick motor camp on line and it looks great - heated swimming pool!!!! Fireworks would not be allowed in a total fireban.

doc
15th December 2011, 19:40
2nd weekend would be better for us. We could then get there on the friday to get photographic evidence for our research on Alcoholicism. Quentonyek:brick: We have given up helping some of them.

We will be there whichever weekend it is tho. :rolleyes:

_Shrek_
15th December 2011, 19:43
I seem to remember there was a reason for not moving the date forward to the 1st weekend , although I can't remember what it was.

I was told at the Staging Post & at Danseys Pass that it would be the 2nd weekend in Dec because of other rallies etc... & it would never suit every one & if it was held at the same time leave could be booked, kids farmed out, & the list goes on :rolleyes: that is why it's been the same for the last 6 years

And after the hiss and roar of/during the last years organisation ... whats the rush for next years ... ???

becuse it's hard to find a place that would suit around here at a later date & not only that, it was decided at Paratai by those there & as I knew the owner of Ettrick camp ground that I would ask when going past which I did yesterday & they sent their reply by e-mail this morning which was copied & pasted on 1st post

is the 2nd weekend of Dec set in stone ?

:yes:

Ghost_Bullet
15th December 2011, 19:53
I deff have a preference for the second w/e. It works and it works.

scumdog
15th December 2011, 19:55
Ettrick ... some funny things on motorbikes (with a sidecar) has showed up at the shop there ...

According to a certain Toyota TV advert ... :msn-wink:

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=Cromwell,+Otago&hl=en&ll=-45.095428,169.154198&spn=0.003734,0.006856&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=32.480002,56.162109&vpsrc=6&hnear=Cromwell,+Otago&t=h&z=17

The Otago Education board Camp ... on the grounds of the old Bannockburn school ... near Cromwell. It's in a Gully and the few houses in the area (not in sight) are used to noise from there ...

Hmm, and so handy to wineries too - normajeane would approve!:niceone:

FJRider
15th December 2011, 20:10

Six or more within five km's ... and the pub (newly refurbished after the fire) of course ... :drinknsin

And NO railway bridges anywhere near ... :msn-wink:

Kingston for lunch maybe ... (the Nevis road for those with adventure in the blood) the rest doing the Kawerau gorge and the Devils staircase ... (an hour and a half each way at the most ... on the seal)

Daffyd
16th December 2011, 11:51
Bear in mind some venues need to be booked well in advance. We were lucky with Paretai that we got in when we booked so late in the year.

I had to pencil Tautuku in two years in advance, and was asked several times to confirm as others wanted it for that weekend. I was lucky to be able to hold them off.

I would suggest we do as we did this year and make plans for the following year at the rally/gathering.

neels
16th December 2011, 13:30
A few were having a discussion about where the next KB rally should be & Cetral came up

so I cought up with Nicole at the Ettrick motor camp & she is very keen for us to have it there (2nd weekend Dec 2012 - 7th,8th,9th)

Seems reasonable to me, it's a good start to find somewhere that wants us, (bear in mind however that my opinion counts for very little as I'll probably only decide if I'm going a couple of days before as usual)....

Kingston for lunch maybe ... (the Nevis road for those with adventure in the blood) the rest doing the Kawerau gorge and the Devils staircase ... (an hour and a half each way at the most ... on the seal)

Too early to be booking somewhere to hold the rally, but you're already organising a lunch ride? :weird:

KZT
16th December 2011, 15:14
Yeah! stick with the second week rather than to chop & change it:Police:

LBD
16th December 2011, 16:05
Six or more within five km's ... and the pub (newly refurbished after the fire) of course ... :drinknsin

And NO railway bridges anywhere near ... :msn-wink:

Road bike boys can do the Ettrik, Heriot, Kelso, Waikaka, Lumsden, Kingston, Frankton, Cromewell, Alex Rox, Ettrick loop

The dirt boys could do the Roxborough, Potters, Piano Flat, Waikaia, Riversdale, Garston, Nevis, Bannochburn Alex, Rox, Ettrick loop

FJRider
16th December 2011, 16:31
Road bike boys can do the Ettrik, Heriot, Kelso, Waikaka, Lumsden, Kingston, Frankton, Cromewell, Alex Rox, Ettrick loop

The dirt boys could do the Roxborough, Potters, Piano Flat, Waikaia, Riversdale, Garston, Nevis, Bannochburn Alex, Rox, Ettrick loop

With a meet up in either Lumsden or Waikaia ...

and there is a trail that misses Alex on the return ... Bannockburn - Fraser dam, and then across the top of the Old man range ... to Shingle creek.

JATZ
16th December 2011, 16:43

and there is a trail that misses Alex on the return ... Bannockburn - Fraser dam, and then across the top of the Old man range ... to Shingle creek.

:yes: sounds good, I may just have to come along.:clap:

FJRider
16th December 2011, 16:47
:yes: sounds good, I may just have to come along.:clap:

If it were to come to pass ... the Garston pub (followers of the Garstonian rally will know where it is) might be a convenient stop for lunch.

Ghost_Bullet
17th December 2011, 22:19
eh and like um., say what? what weekend will this rally be on, I am kinda booking up my year and troubling putting lots of things together. Mainly cause I am running out of glue and all, But if I can ration supply's and confirm some firmness then I should get some place without loosing my face.

dangerous
21st December 2011, 05:41
Just checked out the Ettrick motor camp on line and it looks great - heated swimming pool!!!! Fireworks would not be allowed in a total fireban.

link please, cos I have no idea were it is...

NighthawkNZ
21st December 2011, 06:30

First weekend is the Long Drop Rally in Duntroon, Dunedin, Timaru and Invercargill toy runs, Chatto Creek 1000 Miler, Southern Safari and many other events... The 2nd weekend was choosen because of this

Ghost_Bullet
21st December 2011, 06:34
link please, cos I have no idea were it is...

Look at this link, I be thinkin this is where it be.

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=Millers+Flat+Holiday+Park,+1670+Teviot+Road ,+Millers+Flat&hl=en&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=56.594385,118.388672&vpsrc=1&hq=Millers+Flat+Holiday+Park,&hnear=1670+Teviot+Rd,+Millers+Flat+9572,+Otago&t=m&z=17

_Shrek_
21st December 2011, 06:52
Look at this link, I be thinkin this is where it be.

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=Millers+Flat+Holiday+Park,+1670+Teviot+Road ,+Millers+Flat&hl=en&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=56.594385,118.388672&vpsrc=1&hq=Millers+Flat+Holiday+Park,&hnear=1670+Teviot+Rd,+Millers+Flat+9572,+Otago&t=m&z=17

:nono: you got it wrong it's on the other side of the river & back down the road about 10k's

& I don't know how to put up link :o

FJRider
21st December 2011, 08:29
It's somewhere near here ...

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=Ettrick,+Otago&hl=en&ll=-45.639803,169.370363&spn=0.001849,0.003428&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=32.218547,56.162109&vpsrc=6&hnear=Ettrick,+Otago&t=h&z=18

Ghost_Bullet
21st December 2011, 11:47
Oh well at least now I know I wont be heading to the place I linked.... hahaha :killingme: or actually that might be the place to go???

_Shrek_
21st December 2011, 17:37
:eek: only 357 days to go :corn:

& its ours noise not a problem :clap:

e-mail from Nicole sent this morning

Rates - just letting you know we can accommodate 29 people max in our accommodation and the rest will have to be tents
Our Accommodation - $16.00 per person per night
Tent Sites - $12.50 per person per night

DO I BOOK IT?

ps her mum & dad are bikers :Punk:

this one is penciled in :mega: BUT I NEED TO KNOW BY THE WEEK END

This place sleeps 64 @ 16 pp pn is available if we book now $100 deposit up front,
:nono: no fires, no fire works, no bands (not the usual bike rally) it's a family camp :whistle: (this from the booking lady)

:mega: BUT I NEED TO KNOW BY THE WEEK END as it will be booked out very soon!! 7th & 8th Dec available

Jantar
21st December 2011, 17:44
this one is penciled in :mega: BUT I NEED TO KNOW BY THE WEEK END

This place sleeps 64 @ 16 pp pn is available if we book now $100 deposit up front,
:nono: no fires, no fire works, no bands (not the usual bike rally) it's a family camp :whistle: (this from the booking lady)

:mega: BUT I NEED TO KNOW BY THE WEEK END as it will be booked out very soon!! 7th & 8th Dec available

Damn I was hoping to get to this one. But that's the 1st full weekend in December and clashes with the Long Drop Rally in Duntroon, Dunedin, Timaru and Invercargill toy runs, Chatto Creek 1000 Miler, Southern Safari and many other events.

FJRider
21st December 2011, 17:59
Damn I was hoping to get to this one. But that's the 1st full weekend in December and clashes with the Long Drop Rally in Duntroon, Dunedin, Timaru and Invercargill toy runs, Chatto Creek 1000 Miler, Southern Safari and many other events.

7th 8th and 9th is the second weekend in Dec ... ??

_Shrek_
21st December 2011, 18:00

:scratch: this is the 2nd weekend in Dec the other rallies are on the 1st weekend

dangerous
21st December 2011, 18:01

aye what? the "1st full weekend in December" is the 1st and 2nd, AS USUAL THE RALLY WILL BE THE 2ND WEEKEND OF DECEMBER which is the 8th n 9th fark people why do we go through this every year LMFAO ;)

FJRider
21st December 2011, 18:07
aye what? the "1st full weekend in December" is the 1st and 2nd, AS USUAL THE RALLY WILL BE THE 2ND WEEKEND OF DECEMBER which is the 8th n 9th fark people why do we go through this every year LMFAO ;)

You know why ... because we can ... :killingme

Jackal
21st December 2011, 18:11
Ettrick sounds good to me. I say 'Go for it'. Looking forward to mit already!!!!

KZT
21st December 2011, 18:25
Ettrick sounds good to me. I say 'Go for it'. Looking forward to mit already!!!!

Both sound great:banana: but I think it's best to go for the camp with more beds! (Banockburn)
We had bout 32 in Brightwater......so would expect to get larger numbers in a location like central Otago? due to being handy to Dunedin as well as Chch
Always nice if there is plenty of accm available and folks don't have to turn up with a tent....just in case!:2thumbsup

Jantar
21st December 2011, 18:35
7th 8th and 9th is the second weekend in Dec ... ??
Whew! You are right, the 7th being a friday. Its just when I saw 7th and 8th I subtracted 7 days to get 30th and 1st. I can make it after-all. :drinknsin

Spuds1234
21st December 2011, 18:36
Both sound great:banana: but I think it's best to go for the camp with more beds! (Banockburn)
We had bout 32 in Brightwater......so would expect to get larger numbers in a location like central Otago? due to being handy to Dunedin as well as Chch
Always nice if there is plenty of accm available and folks don't have to turn up with a tent....just in case!:2thumbsup

Haha, tents might not be such a bad idea if its as noisy in the morning as it was on Saturday morning with that door slamming and all the snoring etc.

_Shrek_
21st December 2011, 18:39

Haha, tents might not be such a bad idea if its as noisy in the morning as it was on Saturday morning with that door slamming and all the snoring etc.

we have three 3 man tents here that we can take to the camp if needed :yes:

timg
21st December 2011, 19:15
we have three 3 man tents here that we can take to the camp if needed :yes: Sleeps 64 according to Shrek's earlier post. Rally would have to double in size to run outta beds. Place sounds good to me. Good riding there and back from most places too.

Mrs Shrek
21st December 2011, 19:48
Sleeps 64 according to Shrek's earlier post. Rally would have to double in size to run outta beds. Place sounds good to me. Good riding there and back from most places too.

:brick: Bannockburn sleeps 64
Ettrick sleeps 29 in cabins,..... the tents are for the late arrivals :facepalm:
Get it right Tim :oi-grr:

So which one were you favouring :bleh:

neels
21st December 2011, 20:41
The last time I was at bannockburn, which was admittedly a while ago, there were a number of permanent residents living there. They may get a bit miffed if things get a bit noisy.

FJRider
21st December 2011, 20:58
The last time I was at bannockburn, which was admittedly a while ago, there were a number of permanent residents living there. They may get a bit miffed if things get a bit noisy.

None are in sight of the camp. Most over a ridge. None were there prior to the camp (the old school) being there.

kerryhare
21st December 2011, 21:03

hmmmm wineries, I will be into that.:banana:

And we will hopefully make in 2012.

Mr Triple
22nd December 2011, 04:27
Go for it Shrek, sounds great to me. I may take atent this time as I found it too hot.
And Daffyd didn't like my snoring that I never heard so think he's making it up!!

Clairsky
22nd December 2011, 09:28
Will try for this one too. Usually clashes with Babes on Bikes but can't be helped.

Shadowjack
22nd December 2011, 11:29
Ettrick looks good to me.
I'll bring me tent, just in case...

JellyBellyKelly
26th December 2011, 08:29
beaut roads down there :) i'll be there this year too :Punk:

unstuck
26th December 2011, 13:58
beaut roads down there :) i'll be there this year too :Punk:

One of the best bits of road is right behind the campground, up over the hill to moa flat and heriot.One of my favorites.:yes:

Rashika
26th December 2011, 15:11
hmmm could be a good spot! Haven't been that way since I was a young'un... my uncles farm was just up the road and i used to spend a few school hols there

FJRider
26th December 2011, 17:26
I took a trip through to Bannockburn today ... took a few pics in the area.

1: The camp buildings.
2: About one km of well packed gravel to the gate.
3: The gate.
4: The start of the gravel ... (Nevis rd)
5: The view frm NEAR the top.
6: A side track off the main track is a common sight in the Nevis road area. Where they end up ... ???

victorious
26th December 2011, 18:28
I took a trip through to Bannockburn today ... took a few pics in the area.
2: About one km of well packed gravel to the gate.
looks good, but I would not have mentioned the gravel, because you know how soft some of these riders are.

chiefofthehill
26th December 2011, 18:33
looks good, but I would not have mentioned the gravel, because you know how soft some of these riders are.

Thats all right for you to say, you have three wheels, I have a new xmas pressie from santa with two and its all shinny and stuff, no chain or belt tho so I will be ok and I supose it will have its first scratch by then :Punk:

FJRider
26th December 2011, 18:44

It's OK ... riders have crashed in the Waikato on tarseal ... :pinch: You would have no problems on your bike on it ... and it's downhill going away from the camp. :rockon:

dangerous
26th December 2011, 19:25
It's OK ... riders have crashed in the Waikato on tarseal ... :pinch: You would have no problems on your bike on it ... and it's downhill going away from the camp. :rockon:
so that would make it... what heading into the camp?
Hey hows bout a google map link of the joint chap?

FJRider
26th December 2011, 19:32
so that would make it... what heading into the camp?
Hey hows bout a google map link of the joint chap?

Eleventh post in THIS thread ...

dangerous
26th December 2011, 20:05
Eleventh post in THIS thread ...

thats no farking were near Ettrick, got a shot with out the clowd :facepalm:

unstuck
26th December 2011, 20:07
thats no farking were near Ettrick, got a shot with out the clowd :facepalm:

That would be Bannockburn.:yes:

dangerous
26th December 2011, 20:19
That would be Bannockburn.:yes:Ohhh god a goreion :brick: 1st Bannockburn in the Ettrick thread, then clowd on the Bannockburn or was that Ettrick link and now a bloody Goreion posting... what next a rally on the 2nd W/E of December :facepalm:

Jantar
26th December 2011, 20:43
..... what next a rally on the 2nd W/E of December :facepalm:
Yes at Ettrick. But Bannockburn would be a pleasant side trip. :innocent:

dangerous
26th December 2011, 20:51
FUG UP AND LISTEN YOU LOT

If ya dont like the following then bugger of to Gore or Bannockburn... :woohoo:

CONFIRMED...
7,8 and 9th of December (for Jantar thats the 2nd w/e of Dec) we will be at Ettrick for our rally, thats right its bloody well booked and the Saturday ride will be down there over that and around there to Beaumont for a little grazing.

ps: Goreions welcome (ok scumdog made me place the invite, he loves Gore)
pps: anyone up for a midnight spit?

SVboy
26th December 2011, 21:07

With my tolerance to alcohol, I usually end up having a spit well before midnight..............:sick:

Daffyd
11th January 2012, 15:10
:sunny:
Go for it Shrek, sounds great to me. I may take atent this time as I found it too hot.
And Daffyd didn't like my snoring that I never heard so think he's making it up!!

I might take my tent as well... just hope I can pitch it out of earshot of Mr T!

Daffyd
11th January 2012, 15:12
Maybe we should consider pencilling in Bannockburn for 2014. Just an idea.

scumdog
11th January 2012, 15:42
?

Yeah but I never mentioned loving the people that live there! (Although there was this girl a while ago....)

SVboy
12th January 2012, 06:58
Yeah but I never mentioned loving the people that live there! (Although there was this girl a while ago....)

A female from Gore? was her name BAAAAAArbra?:laugh:

doc
12th January 2012, 07:57

Would we be allowed alcohol. I suppose the theme this year will be "Life in the Gulag"

_Shrek_
12th January 2012, 11:14

Would we be allowed alcohol. I suppose the theme this year will be "Life in the Gulag"

don't panic old man the camp is booked for the two nights & others will be told before they book for that week end to expect a bit of noise late into the night/morning, :shifty: & the fire works if we light them all at once it would be ova b4 we get told to stop :whistle:

cruza
12th January 2012, 14:54
I'll be happy to sleep in a tent..... a nice quiet spot miles away from the snorers<_<

_Shrek_
12th January 2012, 16:06
I'll be happy to sleep in a tent..... a nice quiet spot miles away from the snorers<_<

:bs: :bs: you just want to sneak away with Fi when no ones look'n.... :scratch: not a bad idea....(runs off to talk to mrs S) :msn-wink:

dangerous
12th January 2012, 18:43
don't panic old man the camp is booked for the two nights & others will be told before they book for that week end to expect a bit of noise late into the night/morning, :shifty: & the fire works if we light them all at once it would be ova b4 we get told to stop :whistle:

On that note... it gets tricky when people ring the camp, Shrek am I right to asume any questions to you not to ring the camp ie let the organiser only deal?

98tls
12th January 2012, 18:54
About time i went to another,went to the 1st and been a bit slack since,checked the calender and not working so where do i sign up.

dangerous
12th January 2012, 19:03
About time i went to another,went to the 1st and been a bit slack since,checked the calender and not working so where do i sign up.

ohhh theres always one... ok Ill go do a calendar thing to regester on... BRB

Ok Im back, and here we go... http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=2954&day=2012-12-8&c=1

98tls
12th January 2012, 19:10

:laugh::laugh:Good boy.:niceone:

Mrs Shrek
12th January 2012, 19:16

Well done that man :niceone:

_Shrek_
12th January 2012, 20:24

aye D, the camp is booked no need to keep ringing to book a bed it's done, use the registration calender that D has put up to say if you're going that way we can keep an aye on how many tents will be needed

xknuts
14th January 2012, 17:21
Im on for Ettrick, the road from Ettrick through to Tapanui and back to Raes Junction/Beaumont is superb! :niceone:

dangerous
14th January 2012, 19:18
Im on for Ettrick, the road from Ettrick through to Tapanui and back to Raes Junction/Beaumont is superb! :niceone:
ohhhh no no no, you have double booked mate :msn-wink:

Mr Triple
14th January 2012, 21:59
Ok I've booked the time off work, stop I'll be there again :-)

KiwiPhoenix
17th January 2012, 09:18
I'm in! My birthday on the 8th, so get to spend my birthday with you mad lot!! :crazy:

Hinny
17th January 2012, 17:24
I'm in! My birthday on the 8th, so get to spend my birthday with you mad lot!! :crazy:

In your birthday suit?

KiwiPhoenix
18th January 2012, 12:22
In your birthday suit?

Trust me, no-one wants to see me in my birthday suit!! :crazy:

unstuck
18th January 2012, 15:29
The Ettrick camp ground is somewhere in this photo.:yes:

Hinny
18th January 2012, 17:19
Trust me, no-one wants to see me in my birthday suit!! :crazy:

Why is that?
Doesn't it fit any more ... or does it need ironing?

Jantar
18th January 2012, 20:09
Why is that?
Doesn't it fit any more ... or does it need ironing?
Donna probably thinks it's too white so may be mistaken for her wedding dress instead. :innocent:

KiwiPhoenix
19th January 2012, 06:40
Donna probably thinks it's too white so may be mistaken for her wedding dress instead. :innocent:

Not so much these days, got myself a nice tan!! Granted it's quite 2-tone at the mo, although the top half does need work, but still don't think they would be impressed getting sunburnt!! :rofl:

_Shrek_
19th January 2012, 07:05
although the top half does need work, but still don't think they would be impressed getting sunburnt!! :rofl:

if you lay in the :sunny: for abour 10 min max at a time on ya back with your head slightly down hill it will allow the under side to get a tan & then 10 min sitting up :innocent:

SVboy
19th January 2012, 07:56
if you lay in the :sunny: for abour 10 min max at a time on ya back with your head slightly down hill it will allow the under side to get a tan & then 10 min sitting up :innocent:

Do you know this from personal experience?[and I aint talking about mrs S either!!]:innocent:

dangerous
19th January 2012, 16:08
Not so much these days, got myself a nice tan!! Granted it's quite 2-tone at the mo, although the top half does need work, but still don't think they would be impressed getting sunburnt!! :rofl:would there be enough sun tho?

Do you know this from personal experience?[and I aint talking about mrs S either!!]:innocent:MAN BOOBS

_Shrek_
19th January 2012, 17:53
MAN BOOBS

:brick: that would be moobs D :facepalm:

cruza
19th January 2012, 18:10
10min each side...like that idea shrek , will tell Fi . :innocent: .......rally prep........

dangerous
7th March 2012, 04:58
A VM that came in to me, what can we say...

Hi I'm thinking about coming to the Roxburgh rally in December 2012 (just for something to do). My partner and I are planning a SI motorbike trip. We've never been to a Rally so wondered what do you do? I noticed that there is a ride on the Saturday. We are kind of thinking a ride that we can do with other bikers, but want it to be quite informal. Let me know.

SVboy
7th March 2012, 13:09
I ride with us might put them off for life! Be careful how you answer this one D!!

98tls
7th March 2012, 13:53
"qiute informal"? So no dinner suits then:nono:

scumdog
7th March 2012, 15:59
"qiute informal"? So no dinner suits then:nono:

Or any suits??:wacko::lol:

Mrs Shrek
8th March 2012, 14:43
Or any suits??:wacko::lol:

:eek5: Scummy in his birthday suit :nono: You trying to outdo the guy at the Vincent? :nya: :killingme

FJRider
22nd March 2012, 20:55
:eek5: Scummy in his birthday suit :nono: You trying to outdo the guy at the Vincent? :nya: :killingme

Outdo ... ??? ... His (early morning) public "displays" at rallys are legendary (and not for the faint of heart)

NighthawkNZ
3rd April 2012, 12:22
Hopefully me and Xaria can afford to go this year... :crazy:

dangerous
3rd April 2012, 19:54
Hopefully me and Xaria can afford to go this year... :crazy:
corse ya can, ya beter...

victorious
3rd April 2012, 20:24
hey you guys... if ya interested check me out in riding gear, I feel bullet proof I'll take any old geezer on, on a trike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07lJgG8phcw&context=C49124d3ADvjVQa1PpcFMdwsdrEvNLOEv6fgi86Krc YS5ME2lMON4=

and cool, looking forward to the rally, bro's dumping on the dunnie now and Ill talk ya socks off :woohoo:

FJRider
3rd April 2012, 20:49
... and cool, looking forward to the rally, bro's dumping on the dunnie now and Ill talk ya socks off :woohoo:

Just like ya father ... started talking shit from an early age ... There's still hope for you and your bro. Your father however ... :facepalm:

dangerous
4th April 2012, 20:20
Oi... jump back a year for a sec will ya's, thems that were there click here ------> http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/137706-2011-South-Island-KB-rally-Paretai-Lees-Valley/page60 last post by me #893

xknuts
17th August 2012, 19:29
Oi... jump back a year for a sec will ya's, thems that were there click here ------> http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/137706-2011-South-Island-KB-rally-Paretai-Lees-Valley/page60 last post by me #893

Jump to the front, Ettrick in December! Nice!

xknuts
17th August 2012, 19:33
Hey D, I have already set the date for my "other" pissup that keeps getting in the way of the legendary KB pissup.
SO, if anyone I know changes the said date look out!
This was the 1st SI KB Rally, Top of the Lindus. Cool eh?

dangerous
17th August 2012, 20:00
Ettrick... who the fark is Ettrick?

neels
17th August 2012, 20:02
Ettrick... who the fark is Ettrick?
Ettrick is Patrick's brother isn't he?

dangerous
17th August 2012, 20:11
Ettrick is Patrick's brother isn't he?Yeah but...

MyGSXF
17th August 2012, 21:18

What a damnfinesplendid looking bunch.... :blip:

scumdog
17th August 2012, 22:19
What a damnfinesplendid looking bunch.... :blip:

Hmmm, MY good looks were hidden - luckly you, my daughter were there to show the benefit of my good look genes to the world..:devil2:

Roger
18th August 2012, 08:29
Hey guys and gals long time no see. I'm keen. Will there be a badge this year? :corn:

dangerous
18th August 2012, 10:11
Hey guys and gals long time no see. I'm keen. Will there be a badge this year? :corn:only if you show this year flee bag...

scumdog
18th August 2012, 10:57
Hey guys and gals long time no see. I'm keen. Will there be a badge this year? :corn:

You're keen for WHAT?
Arsehole-of-the-rally badge??

doc
23rd August 2012, 07:00
You're keen for WHAT?
Arsehole-of-the-rally badge??

Well thats a nice attitiude. Especially from Balcluthas finest

dangerous
23rd August 2012, 11:04
Especially from Balcluthas finestyeah but... thats not saying much tho, aye :wari:

scumdog
23rd August 2012, 19:25
yeah but... thats not saying much tho, aye :wari:

Oi!!
Who do you think you are? - Roger?

_Shrek_
5th September 2012, 20:59
Oi!!
Who do you think you are? - Roger?

well he is a ginga & if you remember Kopara him & Roger where pretty close :whistle:

KiwiPhoenix
6th September 2012, 11:10
well he is a ginga & if you remember Kopara him & Roger where pretty close :whistle:

and there are photos to prove it too! :innocent:

1billyboy
8th September 2012, 16:29
and there are photos to prove it too! :innocent:

And I have seen them.:gob:

dangerous
8th September 2012, 17:41
fuck off you lot...

scumdog
8th September 2012, 17:43
fuck off you lot...

Oooo, I'me telling Roger on you!:shit:

Ghost_Bullet
8th September 2012, 21:39
I saw Roger today..... mmmm hang about no, I saw Dangerous? Hot damn I am confused, both are rather pink... and dry.
Personally I like pink and wet.
Shame the winter is ending... everything will be drying up in the sunshine.

dangerous
9th September 2012, 06:55
I saw Roger today..... mmmm hang about no, I saw Dangerous? Hot damn I am confused, both are rather pink... and dry.
Personally I like pink and wet.
Shame the winter is ending... everything will be drying up in the sunshine.and I seen you to, twice in fact as I laped you in the endurance race twice HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

scumdog
9th September 2012, 06:57
and I seen you to, twice in fact as I laped you in the endurance race twice HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Did Roger kick you out of bed this morning huh?

dangerous
9th September 2012, 07:04
Did Roger kick you out of bed this morning huh?no Chief and Victorious did as usual at 5am, was ok thought shit I might aswell do this
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/150716-Battle-of-the-Buckets-Ruapuna-8-9-September?p=1130393688#post1130393688

Ghost_Bullet
9th September 2012, 11:01
and I seen you to, twice in fact as I laped you in the endurance race twice HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh thats low..... real low:facepalm:

cruza
11th September 2012, 10:23

Was trying to find the pics..... but its ya lucky day ginga. roger on a box with a bent over sauced up clapped out ginga .....if memory serves me right:laugh:

KiwiPhoenix
11th September 2012, 12:23
Was trying to find the pics..... but its ya lucky day ginga. roger on a box with a bent over sauced up clapped out ginga .....if memory serves me right:laugh:

try here folks....

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/96045-2009-South-Island-KB-Rally/page55?highlight=kopara (scroll down a little!)

:devil2::devil2::devil2:

Speaking of Roger, how is he doing? Haven't seen him about for a while....

_Shrek_
11th September 2012, 19:22

or is that unlucky :nya:

cruza
13th September 2012, 19:24
or this one , not mentioning any names

dangerous
13th September 2012, 19:58
or this one , not mentioning any names
a mouse and a panther...

98tls
13th September 2012, 21:38
Hey D, I have already set the date for my "other" pissup that keeps getting in the way of the legendary KB pissup.
SO, if anyone I know changes the said date look out!

Great pic but there was a really good looking cool cunt at the 1st not in the pic....

dangerous
14th September 2012, 05:40
Great pic but there was a really good looking cool cunt at the 1st not in the pic....well cunt anyway...

besides at the time of that photo the suposed GLCC was chasing a over sized reptile comming in from the other direction :Punk:

_Shrek_
23rd September 2012, 18:48
well peeps only 11 weeks until party time :rolleyes:

Q/ do we want a lamb on the spit or hangi?

spit/hangi hire $100 & box of DB comes with cook

lamb/pork/chicken :shifty: work'n on this :msn-wink:

doc
25th September 2012, 20:30
well peeps only 11 weeks until party time :rolleyes:

Q/ do we want a lamb on the spit or hangi?

spit/hangi hire $100 & box of DB comes with cook

lamb/pork/chicken :shifty: work'n on this :msn-wink:

OK you get your ppl to talk to my ppl and maybe we could do lunch....:not:

Ghost_Bullet
26th September 2012, 19:57
Hey look brothers and sisters, i could do a hook up if some chook, just nasty need some transportation for the goodness, some further detail of requirements be desirable then we can ham the rock

dangerous
26th September 2012, 20:17
just nasty need some transportation for the goodnessHey... usual trip here, KB freight express at your service

Subike
26th September 2012, 20:32
Hey... usual trip here, KB freight express at your service

KB freight going down on Friday? Deposit goods to be transported thursday night, or friday morning?

Ghost_Bullet
26th September 2012, 20:53
Hey... usual trip here, KB freight express at your service

Fucking A, Boom, thats the shite. digg

SVboy
26th September 2012, 22:15
Fucking A, Boom, thats the shite. digg

You have opened your homebrew havent you?

Ghost_Bullet
26th September 2012, 22:37
You have opened your homebrew havent you?

Yo yo, yeah boyz, the brew is fine... work.

dangerous
27th September 2012, 05:36
KB freight going down on Friday? Deposit goods to be transported thursday night, or friday morning?

all by thursday night ta, can organise a town side pick up somehow I spose, saves on the haul out here

kiwi cowboy
27th September 2012, 20:18
Whatdoido Whatdoido rally or cams christmas meet at levels:argue:

dangerous
27th September 2012, 20:33
HEY... Ettrick is below Alax right? well you off the beaten track adventure types... tell me some awesome back roads I could take
Infact if any of ya's from up here planning on such a ride then let me know we can tag along kinda like we did to Dansys

_Shrek_
28th September 2012, 07:40
HEY... Ettrick is below Alax right? well you off the beaten track adventure types... tell me some awesome back roads I could take
Infact if any of ya's from up here planning on such a ride then let me know we can tag along kinda like we did to Dansys

go via Haka, Danseys, Ranfurly then over Onslow past the lake comes out at Millers Flat then head down SHW 8 to Ettrick about 10k's

SVboy
28th September 2012, 09:03
Yo yo, yeah boyz, the brew is fine... work.

So whats in your beer? Malt,Barley, sugar ,yeast and , in your case, [hip] hops?

Roger
12th October 2012, 19:17
Hey dudes and dudetts, what's happening? This meet still on? you ppl have been very quiet in the build up to this weekend away.:rolleyes:

Especially that Mista fella. He use to be so abusive . Have the mods sorted him or something?

hope they have the badge sorted , we don't need another year of discussion on what it will be

scumdog
12th October 2012, 19:34
Hey dudes and dudetts, what's happening? This meet still on? you ppl have been very quiet in the build up to this weekend away.:rolleyes:

Especially that Mista fella. He use to be so abusive . Have the mods sorted him or something?

hope they have the badge sorted , we don't need another year of discussion on what it will be

Fuck off Roger.

Is that unquiet enough?

dangerous
12th October 2012, 19:47
hey... who can post up a map of eggzackary were these digs in Ettrick are?

FJRider
12th October 2012, 20:01

a link to google maps in post #31 in this thread ...

scumdog
12th October 2012, 20:02

Fark, it's not like the area is the Bronx, is it?:msn-wink::nya:

Mrs Shrek
12th October 2012, 20:11

:confused: You got alzhiemers D?
Go and look at post 65 (the one you posted yourself) :facepalm:

_Shrek_
12th October 2012, 22:55
:confused: D? Go and look at post 65 (the one you posted yourself) :facepalm:

we feel ya pain Rashika :weep:

dangerous
13th October 2012, 08:30
I feel my pain, life is extreamly trying at the moment and has been for a while, has built up to the point were for those that don't know I wrote a new bike off a couple a weeks back (still feeling that pain too) and all I can put it down to (pun not intended) is lack of concerntration, been 27 years since that happened... IM farking old *sigh*

cruza
13th October 2012, 08:35
FUG UP AND LISTEN YOU LOT

If ya dont like the following then bugger of to Gore or Bannockburn... :woohoo:

CONFIRMED...
7,8 and 9th of December (for Jantar thats the 2nd w/e of Dec) we will be at Ettrick for our rally, thats right its bloody well booked and the Saturday ride will be down there over that and around there to Beaumont for a little grazing.

about here I think

_Shrek_
13th October 2012, 09:28
I can put it down to (pun not intended) is lack of concerntration, been 27 years since that happened... IM farking old *sigh*

:hitcher: just to make you feel better D it only gets worse :nya:

SVboy
13th October 2012, 09:40
:hitcher: just to make you feel better D it only gets worse :nya:

YOU told me once you got to fifty[and thats a while back!] it got better:you lied and we know where you live!

_Shrek_
13th October 2012, 10:00
YOU told me once you got to fifty[and thats a while back!] it got better:you lied and we know where you live!

:scratch: don't remember, was to long ago :whistle: & we moved :motu:

SVboy
13th October 2012, 11:40
:scratch: don't remember, was to long ago :whistle: & we moved :motu:

So you moved further away from ettrick prior to the rally-to avoid fallout I presume....always the thinker you!

cruza
13th October 2012, 12:10
So you moved further away from ettrick prior to the rally-to avoid fallout I presume....always the thinker you!

Problem is chris ....when you look on the map , I'd doubt you would hit top gear getting to shreks new place .....:rolleyes:

_Shrek_
13th October 2012, 12:11
Problem is chris ....when you look on the map , I'd doubt you would hit top gear getting to shreks new place .....:rolleyes:

:shifty: me & the Offspring can :bleh:

cruza
13th October 2012, 12:15

:bleh:

raining still down your way? crap day here

SVboy
13th October 2012, 12:22

I didnt think those PW50s had gears....:bleh:

_Shrek_
13th October 2012, 12:23
:bleh:

raining still down your way? crap day here

the rain has stopped :clap: but as the kids are home can't sleep in ;) so will head down the hill & pick up the tractor etc...

_Shrek_
13th October 2012, 12:25
I didnt think those PW50s had gears....:bleh:

after we have finished with them they can do anything :laugh:

dangerous
13th October 2012, 15:01
about here I thinkyeah but... what I ment was, were in ettrick is the motor camp we are staying at? main road?

FJRider
13th October 2012, 15:20
yeah but... what I ment was, were in ettrick is the motor camp we are staying at? main road?

Main road ... 300 meters south of the pub. On the opposite side of the road.

It's the old school buildings.

_Shrek_
13th October 2012, 18:14
yeah but... what I ment was, were in ettrick is the motor camp we are staying at? main road?

on the main road D & the entrance is on the side road you can't miss it, mmmmmm then maybe as you are old you might :dodge:

dangerous
13th October 2012, 18:41
go via Haka, Danseys, Ranfurly then over Onslow past the lake comes out at Millers Flat then head down SHW 8 to Ettrick about 10k'sjust found my NZ motorcycle atlas... time to sort a route out, any adventure riders doing the same x chch?

_Shrek_
13th October 2012, 19:02
just found my NZ motorcycle atlas... time to sort a route out, any adventure riders doing the same x chch?

me & Off-spring could come & meet you at Ranfurly & take you over the Onslow :headbang:

cruza
13th October 2012, 20:00
me & Off-spring could come & meet you at Ranfurly & take you over the Onslow :headbang:

whats onslow like?

Jantar
13th October 2012, 20:44
whats onslow like?
A lovely ride on your DR, could be a struggle on your speed tripple with road tyres unless it is very dry.

_Shrek_
13th October 2012, 21:54
whats onslow like?

in the summer you could do it in a car if ya game no good for road bike, but could be done, if it rains makes life interesting :rolleyes: but in general a good ride

FJRider
13th October 2012, 22:15
in the summer you could do it in a car if ya game no good for road bike, but could be done, if it rains makes life interesting :rolleyes: but in general a good ride

I've done it in summer in a Hi-Ace van. But even in summer ... you can get the four seasons ... :lol:

NighthawkNZ
14th October 2012, 00:05
May have my bike by then... :baby:

cruza
14th October 2012, 13:04
A lovely ride on your DR, could be a struggle on your speed tripple with road tyres unless it is very dry.

Be on the DR650 for the trip , given up trying to do the tour thing on the triple , wants to be a hoon to much........and you miss the sights;)

scumdog
14th October 2012, 16:31
Main road ... 300 meters south of the pub. On the opposite side of the road.

It's the old school buildings.

And it's just about across the road from the shop where the dude in the Hi-lux buys the chimp a Hokey-Pokey ice-cream....;)

FJRider
14th October 2012, 16:47
And it's just about across the road from the shop where the dude in the Hi-lux buys the chimp a Hokey-Pokey ice-cream....;)

Just about. One km north of the pub is that "Pie shop" ...

In "Riveria of the south" terms ... yep ... just across the road :innocent:

SVboy
14th October 2012, 18:30

So someone in a Hilux is going to buy me an icecream.....cool. always liked toyotas................

JimO
14th October 2012, 20:22
you cant miss it

FJRider
14th October 2012, 20:29
you cant miss it

D would ... :lol:

Rashika
15th October 2012, 12:34
soooo D... seeing as well dont get time to talk at home, this is as good a place an any. Are we heading off on friday, should I book the day off work then?

_Shrek_
15th October 2012, 17:46
soooo D... seeing as well dont get time to talk at home, this is as good a place an any. Are we heading off on friday, should I book the day off work then?

:mega: would pay to, that way we could meet you in Ranfurly on Friday & take you over the Onslow rd :shifty: unless D is in the ute with the boys & you are on the Buell then you best stay on the seal

dangerous
15th October 2012, 18:41
:mega: would pay to, that way we could meet you in Ranfurly on Friday & take you over the Onslow rd :shifty: unless D is in the ute with the boys & you are on the Buell then you best stay on the sealbe fucked if I could handle them two shit bags on my own... we all be in the uterus one drives ones bops sprog on lid when it becomes conscious...

soooo D... seeing as well dont get time to talk at home, this is as good a place an any. Are we heading off on friday, should I book the day off work then?yip... beter put my day off work pass in to

Mrs Shrek
15th October 2012, 22:12
one drives ones bops sprog on lid when it becomes conscious...

:eek5: runs to :mobile: to alert cyfs

SVboy
16th October 2012, 10:53
:eek5: runs to :mobile: to alert cyfs

Na-we have already alerted cyfs about Dangerous and they didnt want know....I think Rashika is stuck with him.:banana:

Rashika
16th October 2012, 11:01
Na-we have already alerted cyfs about Dangerous and they didnt want know....I think Rashika is stuck with him.:banana:

gee THANKS so much! :motu:

_Shrek_
2nd November 2012, 20:33
spit & cook are booked $125.... split between all that are there.... should work out cheep

:shifty: now to find a lamb or pig.....

scumdog
2nd November 2012, 20:36
spit & cook are booked $125.... split between all that are there.... should work out cheep

:shifty: now to find a lamb or pig.....

Well it's been 3.5 minutes since you posted that - you should have one of each by now!!:lol:

_Shrek_
2nd November 2012, 20:41
Well it's been 3.5 minutes since you posted that - you should have one of each by now!!:lol:

:psst: not sure what your weathers do'n over there but it's pissing down here with a likely hood of snow later,

& not having any :ar15: here to get any thing with at the mo :msn-wink: but work'n on it

Rashika
2nd November 2012, 20:41

You gonna be there solo this year scummy??
Everyone better watch out :lol:

Rashika
2nd November 2012, 20:43
:psst: not sure what your weathers do'n over there but it's pissing down here with a likely hood of snow later,

& not having any :ar15: here to get any thing with at the mo :msn-wink: but work'n on it

Fkn beauty here tonight... I guess the rain is on its way then huh?

scumdog
2nd November 2012, 20:44

Yup, and full of common-sense and sobriety too!!!:msn-wink:

CB now in Coober Pedy earning me lots of $$$$ (I hope!)

_Shrek_
2nd November 2012, 20:46

na just the girls :rolleyes: & maybe rr if'n he shows :baby:

waving it on :laugh:

scumdog
2nd November 2012, 20:48

Hmm, a bit of a shower or two just before dark and it was 25 degrees earlier too, Riviera of the South is where it's at!:headbang:

dangerous
2nd November 2012, 20:50

CB now in Coober Pedy earning me lots of $$$$ (I hope!)shes where what how?... no CB at the rally? :(

scumdog
2nd November 2012, 20:57
shes where what how?... no CB at the rally? :(

Nah, - so the place will be safe!:banana:

cruza
3rd November 2012, 07:45

Was pretty good aye . scootered out for ride too.

Rashika
3rd November 2012, 07:57

CB now in Coober Pedy earning me lots of $$$$ (I hope!)

You do know that opals are rather pretty, and expensive?!

scumdog
3rd November 2012, 08:04
You do know that opals are rather pretty, and expensive?!

Not if she digs them out herself, it'll giver something to do in her spare time1

Goblin
7th November 2012, 18:49
Hey guy's need some help. We are doing Burt then have booked flight's home from Dunedin. So we need somewhere we can stash the bikes until we fly back for the Kb do. Anyone willing to look after them for us. We are not too fussy about the location as long as the HD gets the premium wash and polish while I'm away the Honda can be left outside.

FJRider
7th November 2012, 19:10
Hey guy's need some help. We are doing Burt then have booked flight's home from Dunedin. So we need somewhere we can stash the bikes until we fly back for the Kb do. Anyone willing to look after them for us. We are not too fussy about the location as long as the HD gets the premium wash and polish while I'm away the Honda can be left outside.

These guys do secure vehicle storage at Momona airport. Give them a ring.

http://www.cylex.co.nz/company/momona+garage++ltd-17929044.html

_Shrek_
7th November 2012, 19:12

you can leave them here, under cover even, but as far as the wash & polish :motu:

doc
7th November 2012, 20:14
you can leave them here, under cover even, but as far as the wash & polish :motu:

Oh Gawd,:weep: Listen here "Brain Dead" the lady was asking about Dunedin where the aeroplanes land and take off from , not the middle of the sticks.:gob:I'm talkin polish not harsh household cleaning products as well

FJRider
7th November 2012, 20:19
Oh Gawd,:weep: Listen here "Brain Dead" the lady was asking about Dunedin where the aeroplanes land and take off from , not the middle of the sticks.:gob:I'm talkin polish not harsh household cleaning products as well

PM Virago ... he may know someone that may be able to help.

Two bike shops down there (McIver & Veitch and Motorcycle replacements) ... either one may let you park them at their place. (Try the latter first)

98tls
7th November 2012, 20:23

:woohoo::woohoo::nya:

dangerous
7th November 2012, 20:33
Hey guy's need some help. We are doing Burt then have booked flight's home from Dunedin. So we need somewhere we can stash the bikes until we fly back for the Kb do. Anyone willing to look after them for us.try scumdog, as the airport is well out of Dunners its only twice as far to clutha, and he might even be able to drive ya... or Nighthawk he runs southern rider forum, many a contact there.

FJRider
7th November 2012, 20:43
try scumdog, as the airport is well out of Dunners its only twice as far to clutha, and he might even be able to drive ya... or Nighthawk he runs southern rider forum, many a contact there.

It's 30 minutes to Dunedin from the airport ... and a bus after every flight.

The bus to The Riviera of the south leaves from Dunedin only a few set times of the day. And an hour and a half on a good day.

MyGSXF
7th November 2012, 20:45

Hey chicky babe... cold comfort (Mark) & xknuts (Chris) live in Dunners too :2thumbsup

_Shrek_
7th November 2012, 20:54
We are not too fussy about the location

:angry2: brain dead huh read what the lady said numbnuts, norfies go figure :facepalm:

aside from that just waiting to hear from this :shifty: bugga in Mosgeil about putt'n up ya bikes

neels
8th November 2012, 00:02
I'll have a word to my man at the airport in dunedin, he's just cleaned a bunch of stuff out of our building there so probably has room for a couple of bikes. If it's all good I'll pm you his number and you can sort it between you.

Goblin
8th November 2012, 07:15
Thanks for all the replies guys, Neels, that would be great if you can pm us his number. Thanks. Will be in touch with Shrek tonight too.:niceone:

neels
8th November 2012, 09:03
Thanks for all the replies guys, Neels, that would be great if you can pm us his number. Thanks. Will be in touch with Shrek tonight too.:niceone:
PM sent....

mulletman
10th November 2012, 10:06
Too late to tag along ??:whistle:

Mr Triple
10th November 2012, 17:45
Too late to tag along ??:whistle:
never to late to tag along..... Be great to have you along.

mulletman
10th November 2012, 17:56
Cool banana's :banana:

Subike
10th November 2012, 18:18
Cool banana's :banana:

You could even tag along with us slower riders on the friday, taking the inland route, going to take all day to get there. Great fun

miSTa
10th November 2012, 19:17
You could even tag along with us slower riders on the friday, taking the inland route, going to take all day to get there. Great fun

Or - You could even tag along with us faster riders on the friday, taking the inland route, going to take all day to get there. Great fun

:beer:

SVboy
10th November 2012, 19:20
Or - You could even tag along with us faster riders on the friday, taking the inland route, going to take all day to get there. Great fun

I like the way you are talking big boy!!

miSTa
10th November 2012, 19:21

:angry2: brain dead huh read what the lady said numbnuts, norfies go figure :facepalm:

aside from that just waiting to hear from this :shifty: bugga in Mosgeil about putt'n up ya bikes

Do you two want a room? Meh gay fuckers...

Subike
10th November 2012, 19:23

so that takes care of us on the 250's, and you lot on the liter+ ,,,so what are the dirt riders gunna do?

miSTa
10th November 2012, 19:32
I like the way you are talking big boy!!
You been spying again? You'll have to talk to Q...

so that takes care of us on the 250's, and you lot on the liter+ ,,,so what are the dirt riders gunna do?
....on the friday, taking the inland route, going to take all day to get there. Great fun

scumdog
10th November 2012, 19:58

Get into 'em Ant - bif, wham zonk....kapow!

miSTa
10th November 2012, 20:12
Get into 'em Ant - bif, wham zonk....kapow!

WTF? Did that get all you all excited? You should try some personal relief...

mulletman
10th November 2012, 20:19

Sounds like me :cool:

doc
11th November 2012, 05:06

Na we leavin from Dunedin ,so we might catch up with the faster riders and wait for you. :sleep:

ajturbo
11th November 2012, 05:37

Dont tell me I will be. Bumping into you again..!!!????

Its been a while, be cool to catch up..!!!:clap:

dangerous
11th November 2012, 05:51
Dont tell me I will be. Bumping into you again..!!!????

Its been a while, be cool to catch up..!!!:clap:
Now hang on a minute, have you actually been invited, Cos I cant find it?

Thunder, not that he has one any more thanks to some low life that cant ride for shit... is riding this year aswell so hook up with him and or a group departure.
The fraight express will be hauling out early Friday morning as Chief and Victorious will no doubt ready by 5 *sigh*

ajturbo
11th November 2012, 05:52
I have been roped into a comp on the Saturday ,
,, so will be leaving after that...
So looks like I will be a bit late...
Make sure there is room for my tent please...

dangerous
11th November 2012, 06:24
Make sure there is room for my tent please...ohh man, ya be missing the best part, Friday flear up and sat's ride, can the comp mate.

kiwi cowboy
11th November 2012, 06:57

Well thats my place out then but the onda could probably find its own way here cose hasnt it been here before:bleh:(under its own power:clap:).
See ya at the burt.
Are you staying in the camp down there?.

scumdog
11th November 2012, 06:57
Make sure there is room for my tent please...

Sheesh, from the sounds of it the quality of attendees to Kamp KB is taking (even more of!) a nose-dive...:whistle:

Goblin
11th November 2012, 07:36
Hehe! Looks like us norfies will be invading again. Just one week to go!:eek:
No Scummy, our attendance will raise the quality. Especially with all the fine quality alcamahole we bring.:drinkup:
See ya there Andy!:niceone:

Mr Triple
11th November 2012, 08:55

....on the friday, having route, going to take all day to get there. Great fun

Takes ya all day to do that...big boy :-)

Daffyd
11th November 2012, 14:16
Sheesh, from the sounds of it the quality of attendees to Kamp KB is taking (even more of!) a nose-dive...:whistle:

And I won't be there to keep y'all on the straight and narrow!

dangerous
11th November 2012, 16:46
Hehe! Looks like us norfies will be invading again. Just one week to go!:eek:hey so the Bert is the same w/e as the Magpie rally aye? We will all be at the Magpie if thats any help

scumdog
11th November 2012, 16:49
hey so the Bert is the same w/e as the Magpie rally aye? We will all be at the Magpie if thats any help

Some of us (ME!) won't be there for as long as we would like!

And then I've a week of riding all over the South Island, by myself.....

dangerous
11th November 2012, 16:54
Some of us (ME!) won't be there for as long as we would like!

And then I've a week of riding all over the South Island, by myself.....
Saturday from bout 1, will we be seeing you as usual at Geraldine?

scumdog
11th November 2012, 17:02
Saturday from bout 1, will we be seeing you as usual at Geraldine?

Nah mate, got to work until 4pm that day, so see ya 7:30-ish, have a drink ready for me, I'll need it by then...

doc
12th November 2012, 12:27
PM sent....

Thanks all sorted. If you are ever visiting the Mainland drop in your more than welcome .:wacko: Just don't bring any of the "Canterbury Rubble Group" Took weeks to replace the Alcohol reserves:motu:

miSTa
12th November 2012, 18:09
Thanks all sorted. If you are ever visiting the Mainland drop in your more than welcome .:wacko: Just don't bring any of the "Canterbury Rubble Group" Took weeks to replace the Alcohol reserves:motu:
Meh...:motu:

_Shrek_
12th November 2012, 18:16
Just don't bring any of the "Canterbury Rubble Group" Took weeks to replace the Alcohol reserves:motu:

:shit: thats a bit rich coming from the sponge himself, :violin: like we would drink all your home made, before you sent it down :shutup:

scumdog
12th November 2012, 18:48

Unlike class acts like C.B. and I who only drink in a genteel manner eh doc??

FJRider
12th November 2012, 18:57

Whats this "Mainland" bit ... I'll warn Border Control in Picton you're coming down, that'll learn ya ...

And are you bringing a bike that will get you home this time ... ??? or the bitch pad again ...???

_Shrek_
12th November 2012, 21:56

:bs: brown noser

doc
13th November 2012, 04:31

The "Canterbury Rubble"have prospects down your way don't they? :cry: Forgot about those two alcoholics

Ghost_Bullet
14th November 2012, 15:41

....on the friday, taking the inland route, going to take all day to get there. Great fun

What the hell you talking bout Johnny:wacko:

Take it as a complement Doc'O, it was not a bad drop at all:yes:, either that or we needed it to numb ourselves from the northern company:eek5: