View RSS Feed

Marty's Blog

1. Followed a young feller on a shit old honda 125, riding like a clown

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Thats just idiotic.
    i reckon. you really need to have a hair trigger right foot off the lights in Auckland
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ironman 2012

So today I entered the 2012 Ironman. $760. Just a bit more than a bike rego. Not my first one, but 10 years have passed since my last one.

I think I'll use this place as a training diary. I'm on here every day, and it's pretty easy to update.

Today, I am 97kg, mid-fit - i can spend 60 mins on the erg, kayak 10k, run 10k or bike 30k if I have to. Have a strained Soleus (calf), but apart from that are all good.

Just had my last pig-out feed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. boobies

4. 2 years

shit is it nearly 2 years since i posted in here last? funny things blogs - a lot of info goes into the threads - i guess the blog is more of a place to think and spew forth whatever shit is in your head at the time - although there's a few people on here that haven't figured that one out yet!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. sunday 3/6

woke to crystal blue day. went over to matamata thinking yay! lets go skydiving! thick fog cleared about 12. 1/2 dozen high loads, 3 low loads. bbq afternoon tea.

thought about selling my share in the Pitts and buying another Aprilia RS250....ironically i'm sitting here watching them kick arse in the MotoGP coverage.
    Categories
    Personal entry