• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 12:42 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 18:56 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 15:14 Go to last post
    speedpro

Thread Starter: speedpro

#6 is dead. Long live #6. After 17 years.

Last Post By: Grumph Yesterday, 20:02 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: Gremlin Yesterday, 23:25 Go to last post
    Bonez

'98 Suzuki FX 650 Freewind.

Thread Starter: Bonez

What would one pay for a '98 Suzuki FX650 Freewind that is in general good shape with a few minor scrapes on the right front cowling with say for argument sake 60,000s up. Rego/wof up top scratch and good multi purpose tyres fitted. How easy are they to get parts for? Say a center stand for...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 18:05 Go to last post
    Bonez

Things on your motorcycle that aren't really needed.

Thread Starter: Bonez

As per title what was on your m/c new that wasn't actually necessary. On the XF650 it's a silly guard the sits between the horn and lower triple clamp. I imagine it was there to stop shit from ficking up into the cowling area. In reality it does didly squat and is just an annoyance when working in...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Yesterday, 18:22 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

IOM TT 2020 Cancelled

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

https://www.autosport.com/tt/news/148691/2020-isle-of-man-tt-cancelled-due-to-coronavirus :weep: now the world has gone completely crazy.

Last Post By: actungbaby Yesterday, 21:41 Go to last post
    actungbaby

Japanese auto racing

Thread Starter: actungbaby

https://youtu.be/qAdfnVGSP2o Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Last Post By: Dak S83 Yesterday, 16:48 Go to last post
    layton

Tf 125 motor bucket thingy

Thread Starter: layton

Well, I thought it would be a good idea to tear Into this motor while I am stuck at home, was just going to check top end but the left hand main bearing didn't feel right so split the cases found rust on the bearing and putting where the oil seal sits. I got the motor in unknown condition no...

Last Post By: layton Yesterday, 23:11 Go to last post