• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: katinas Today, 02:14 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 22:08 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 02:38 Go to last post
    davidmeihawatts

looking for advise on next step in my licence

Thread Starter: davidmeihawatts

Hi all just wanting to know what is the best way to progress with my licence is ? I have my learner and have been riding for about 8 months on my gn250 (I use to ride when I was young) and was on a moped for 2 years until my ass got to big and the thing would not move me very fast..lol should I do...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 10:28 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Today, 02:01 Go to last post
    toycollector10

Shoutout to Chase Motorcycle Movers

Thread Starter: toycollector10

Allan and Jo provide a fantastic service. My job was for a pick up from a remote, out of the way location off SH4 in central North Island. Another motorcycle transport company quoted the same price but would not get off the main highway even though they advertise on their website as "door to door",...

Last Post By: rastuscat Yesterday, 20:36 Go to last post