• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: malcy25 Today, 11:35 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 13:30 Go to last post
    Hilleye

MB100 development

Thread Starter: Hilleye

Just getting back into bucket racing. Had the MB100 dynotuned in prepartion for the Battle of the Buckets at Ruapuna on 15 Oct 11. Results (shown below) were mixed. . Positives from the session on the dyno were: 1. The bike is no longer in grave danger of seizing because it was running...

Last Post By: TZ350 Yesterday, 18:33 Go to last post
    TZ350

Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Thread Starter: TZ350

Moving on from Ecotrons, and Ecotrons is past history now I am moving forward with a Speeduino for my 2T two stroke EFI project. https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Speeduino The mission is to find a way of taking a MAP value from the varying pressures in my two stroke crankcase so I can use...

Last Post By: ceci Yesterday, 20:57 Go to last post
    JimO

Moeraki crash

Thread Starter: JimO

i came across this not long after it happened, a campervan turned across the road in front of the motorcycle, he had nowhere to go, from what i saw the other car was stopped at the intersection.Lots of bikes on the road heading to the burt no excuse for not seeing the bike...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 22:09 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Summer running - 2000 Ducati ST2

Thread Starter: OddDuck

I've gone ahead and bought my second Ducati. Summertime. Time to ride again, getting a bike for the season while the 900SS is laid up with major engine rebuild work. It can be a bit of a saga, the fun and games involved in attempting to secure a reasonably reliable ride in the sub-$7K...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 17:28 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 07:46 Go to last post
    caseye

Africa Twin 2016 DCT

Thread Starter: caseye

OK, KBérs, I'm seriously looking at one of these,ridden a lot of bikes these last couple of years, only the Scout and this have come close. First up, does anyone have experience of this particular motorcycle, good, bad, the ugly. It's done less than 10 K had 1 owner and rides awesome....

Last Post By: caseye Today, 15:54 Go to last post
    el chupacabra

Yamaha RZ/Banshee build

Thread Starter: el chupacabra

Hello, long story short after years of owning RGV250s and having a couple of seizures chasing performance i decided to hack up my frame and fit a set of banshee cases i got from the states knowing that they had more potential for a lightweight race bike. (just for track days and the odd club races)...

Last Post By: Kickaha Today, 16:45 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Huntly bypass opened but not open

Thread Starter: SaferRides

The official opening was last weekend, but it won't be open to traffic for about a month. 'on ya, NZTA

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 13:53 Go to last post