• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Yesterday, 21:09 Go to last post
    Bonez

Gloves.

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got two nice pair of m/c gloves last week from the discount bin at one of our local m/c shops. Basicaly two for the price of one. And folk say this m/c lark is expensive.:baby:

Last Post By: Autech Today, 15:30 Go to last post
    NZ-JESTER

New Member, Plenty of Questions for you all.

Thread Starter: NZ-JESTER

Hello and Gidday, Kia Ora. I'm a new member here, but familiar to the forum life. Bit of background, I currently live in Western Australia, although born and bred here in NZ. At the moment I am based in Auckland. I currently own, in Australia, a 2014 Yamaha FJR1300 Police Model, also a 2015...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 05:10 Go to last post
    The Reibz

Gen1 Turbo Busa Build

Thread Starter: The Reibz

Greetings This has taken about 5-7 years to get off the ground but its about 90% complete and ready to get back on the road at this stage. Lockdown was the silver lining which had me finish off just about all the fabrication in around four weeks. Pretty much everything but the plenum was built...

Last Post By: The Reibz Today, 16:20 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Dealers second hand bikes cheaper than TM sellers

Thread Starter: rocketman1

I know its been mentioned lots on TM. But the many stupid prices sellers are asking for their bikes on TM is laughable. In reality very few bikes on TM are selling that are over priced. Bikes will sell if they are priced right, ie 1982-1986 bikes some people are asking $5-6k when they are worth...

Last Post By: JimO Today, 06:56 Go to last post
    Darrel Poihipi

2020 XVS 650 Classic footpeg extension kit

Thread Starter: Darrel Poihipi

Anyone know where I can find one of these kits in NZ. Can only find them on Ebay, want to support our local businesses. Cheers, Darrel.

Last Post By: Darrel Poihipi Today, 05:29 Go to last post