Page 77 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2423

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I read a sad story about virus shedding. A woman drove eleven hours across the US to deliver a present to her daughters. When she arrived they asked if she had been vaccinated. When she replied that she had, they wouldn't let her in the house. She would shed the virus and make them infertile.

Off she went to start her eleven hour drive home. She didn't say if she left the present or took it home with her.

This is more intelligent:
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/co...al-vaccination
    Got a link to that?
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Kinda agree with the indigenous population on this one

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/polit...9-restrictions

Really it just a rebranding of lockdown and one expert even wants six levels but forgets their talking three colours????
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Got a link to that?

I'd like to see it too.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    I'd like to see it too.
    And the silence is deafening, was prob on www.lwnj.com

“Today unnamed sources reported on a popular but unknown twitter feed that an unnamed woman of unknown gender has driven twelve hours to deliver presents before returning home to an unknown city.
    Speaking on condition of anonymity an unnamed sherrifs deputy said an alledged disorder event broke out at an unknown address with unknown participants leading police to abandon investigation into the unknown events at the unknown location.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Interesting when this story broke earlier today there was no locations of interest in HB.
    This story is no longer on front page but clicking link in browser history see it edited to include new location... very interesting given two close contacts just had their negative DAY SIX tests.....

Labour weekend is a four day holiday in bay, HB show day Friday and lab day Monday.... could be a super spreader weekend... thousand six of hb people will have already left tonight on their holidays....

Thankfully that’s new Kmart store has crap service and crap layout so should limit spread.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/hawkes-ba...le-travelling/

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    In true Orwellian doublespeak new freedoms are being announced by taking away freedoms....
    You will be able to visit bars caves and events only by showing your Certificate Of Vaccine IDentifucation....
    There will be no more lockdowns EXCEPT when THEY decide its needed in localised areas....
    I really feel sorry for the elderly going about their daily business who are not tech savvy and prone to forgetfulness or leaving things st home etc....
    None of this should apply to anyone over 65, that may seem low but without rise of mental illnesses and early onset dementia etc itÂ’s only fair thing to do.
    Once again this govt proves me right I told you at the start this would come about. Jacinda will smile like a crocodile and say we wonÂ’t force you to be vaccinated but in reality you wonÂ’t lead anything of a normal life without it.
    Btw this whole traffic light system is just to obscure our memory of the hysterical smash level 4 lockdown for just one case a couple months ago, just like how govt depts are rebranded every couple years to cover up failed policies.... ThereÂ’s no valid reason why it couldnÂ’t just be called 1.5 2 and 3.8. ItÂ’s either a lockdown or not.
    IÂ’m forecasting when itÂ’s in place the force fed alert system on your phone will flash the appropriate colour on your screen, cue fluff news photo op whole lot of teens in bar holding up phones glowing green. We will no longer be the team of five million but team green... ushering in the next chapter which will be climate lockdowns. Jacinda will appear in tv in several months time announcing an emergency level four combustion lockdown as particle levels exceed WHO standards. Only electric cars and public transport will be allowed for one week til skies clear... you read it hear first...

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Yeah yeah, the virus isn't real and if it was it could be cured drinking tonic water so this is all about communism and the devil.

Yawn.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    '17 CRF 1000LD
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    In true Orwellian doublespeak new freedoms are being announced by taking away freedoms....
    Orwellian? Go on, just declare it is like Nazi Germany - you know, where those evil Nazis gathered up Jewish people and made them get vaccinated or they would not be able to go to the pub . . . or something like that.

Of course it might be that no one in any country in the world has unlimited freedoms, because there will always need to be rules for people to be able to live in societies. I can't ride a motorcycle without a helmet and the relevant license, even though wearing a helmet or not has no real impact on anyone else. People not being vaccinated is different because it does affect other people. It's a pity that selfish cunts can't understand that being a part of society comes with things like civic duty and that putting other peoples lives at risk because you read some stupid anti-scientific BS, well, that's just being an arsehole.

In motorcycle related news: reading about the new traffic light system that aunty Cindy is bringing in - there will be no motorcycle rallies for you anti-vaxxer jerk-offs! It looks pretty clear that outdoor gatherings of over 100 people will only be allowed with vaccination certificates!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    I realised that having 105kg of man sliding into my rear was a tad uncomfortable
    "If the cops didn't see it, I didn't do it!"
    - George Carlin (RIP)

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkH View Post

In motorcycle related news: reading about the new traffic light system that aunty Cindy is bringing in - there will be no motorcycle rallies for you anti-vaxxer jerk-offs! It looks pretty clear that outdoor gatherings of over 100 people will only be allowed with vaccination certificates!
    When I got the first vax I was given a card that listed the date / time / preparation code etc. When I went back for the second the card wasn't completed, told it was not necessary. So how am I going to prove I'm doubled vaxxed if I want to go to the bike rallies?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    When I got the first vax I was given a card that listed the date / time / preparation code etc. When I went back for the second the card wasn't completed, told it was not necessary. So how am I going to prove I'm doubled vaxxed if I want to go to the bike rallies?
    Going by the postings of R650R, all you need to do is swear fealty to Jacinda and you will be given the superchip to allow you to go outside.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It's recorded electronically would you believe? New fangled technology.

You will then be able to load an app and pull in a cert just like a boarding pass, or just print it off.

Should be available mid December I believe. Have to get it right, in the US there is a thriving black market for complete cunts who want their freedom and don't care who dies as a result.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Orwellian? Go on, just declare it is like Nazi Germany - you know, where those evil Nazis gathered up Jewish people and made them get vaccinated or they would not be able to go to the pub . . . or something like that.

Of course it might be that no one in any country in the world has unlimited freedoms, because there will always need to be rules for people to be able to live in societies. I can't ride a motorcycle without a helmet and the relevant license, even though wearing a helmet or not has no real impact on anyone else. People not being vaccinated is different because it does affect other people. It's a pity that selfish cunts can't understand that being a part of society comes with things like civic duty and that putting other peoples lives at risk because you read some stupid anti-scientific BS, well, that's just being an arsehole.

Those damm commie nazis again!

Trail ride events possible.

Sitting in your bedroom with a towel over your head muttering incomprehensibly about sheepile and Satan's plans possible for R650Arrr.

Oh how we don't see the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse and their amway brochures. Oh how they will suffer. But I won't. I have my towel. Bhahahaha. . . Sniffle.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    Going by the postings of R650R, all you need to do is swear fealty to Jacinda and you will be given the superchip to allow you to go outside.
    The plan was you voted National at the last election, they were to be given a chip to control their minds. But it turned out that there were so few people and these national voter were so limited it brain activity it proved easier just to ban Alex Jones and get them to vote ACT instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

I’m not an anti vaxxer. I’m anti being lied to by our government. They are saying we get freedoms but all they done is change the label on the control mechanisms.
    What’s interesting here is certain gatherings still be allowed, you’ll have to be careful which cafe Sc you stop at in say coromandel if your worried about that stuff.

One must be careful bashing those who aren’t vaccinated or you could be labelled racist... oh the joyful trappings of identity politics....

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    You can go online through ministry of health and get a paper cert through their records if you want to travel and eventually prob get the electronic version too. I’d be chasing that up if I was you.
    Likely events like that you will have to pre register and the event organiser will submit a list to authorities. As checking at the gate just will not be feasible as you could borrow someone’s card etc. you’d need to be showing photo I’d as well etc.

Thread Information