Page 318 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418818 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 16092

Thread: Optimistic sellers

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    This guy has....

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...1158851206.htm

Possibly worth the asking price on the listing, but not the price in the actual text.....
    not without exhaust wrap

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    That's a real piece of shit .. GNs are crap anyway - that one has been made worse ..

I feel a Tui billboard coming on ..
    thats harsh, you can ride it on a learner license apparently.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...1165897322.htm

Bike is 21995 brand new for this model plus ORC $700? He wants 23k and its done 11 and half thousand kilometres!!!!

I know adv farkles can add up but 6-7k for Panniers, Centre stand, grips, crash abr and screen, come on!!!!

Oh and declared finance owing....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post

What is wrong with that?

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    What is wrong with that?
    I agree, better than not declaring...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    He's financed himself into a hole and needs that much to dig himself out. Geez be reasonable and help a bro out you shellfishprick. Pony up the 22k so he can have his baby.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    What is wrong with that?
    Nothing wrong, its what could go wrong. Yes very good of him to openly front up and declare it, but your trusting its cleared and cleaned up before delivery.

A mate of mine was in similar situation buying bike off a very reputable dealer. Was told yep it will be sorted ASAP... mate sitting there on his CASH ready to buy, it got dragged out and not sorted before sale so mate got another bike same somewhere else. Your at the mercy of a bailiff/debt collector if it goes wrong.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    He's financed himself into a hole and needs that much to dig himself out. Geez be reasonable and help a bro out you shellfishprick. Pony up the 22k so he can have his baby.
    I'm waiting for Blue Wing to revise the pricing like when brand new CBR600's were going for 11k and Fireeblades for 16k couple years ago....

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Nothing wrong, its what could go wrong. Yes very good of him to openly front up and declare it, but your trusting its cleared and cleaned up before delivery.

A mate of mine was in similar situation buying bike off a very reputable dealer. Was told yep it will be sorted ASAP... mate sitting there on his CASH ready to buy, it got dragged out and not sorted before sale so mate got another bike same somewhere else. Your at the mercy of a bailiff/debt collector if it goes wrong.
    I sold a bike owing finance. I got the guy to pay them direct to ease his mind.

Bike
    uKTM Tiger 800xc
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...1165897322.htm

Bike is 21995 brand new for this model plus ORC $700? He wants 23k and its done 11 and half thousand kilometres!!!!

I know adv farkles can add up but 6-7k for Panniers, Centre stand, grips, crash abr and screen, come on!!!!

wondered if that would end up in here. Poor sod bought into the AT marketing hype, trundles down to the Honda shop, where the salesman enthusiastically tells him demand is gonna waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out strip supply, the AT factory got damaged in an EQ and the new ones are gonna be way more expensive.....ya cant go wrong he thinks to himself. Buy it & rack up some miles then sell it for more than ya paid for it.....no brainer really.

There was another bloke while back did the same but he reckoned the cops were after him for speeding too much so he had to get rid of it.....his loss ways someones gain at full retail with only a few k's on the clock.
    ....wherezz that track go

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by russd7 View Post
    thats harsh, you can ride it on a learner license apparently.
    I did try to ride on once .. it was fucking horrid. The forks were out front doing something by themselves ... gutless as. Handled like a bucket of shit ..

Many people I know who started on one said they took about a month to learn to ride the new bike they traded up to .. so they had learnt to ride a GN .. but what they had learnt was not transferable to another bike ..

Pieces of shit - pity Suzuki every made the bloody things ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    CB1300
    Selling or buying a bike with finance owing is as simple as the vendor makes it.
    As Drew says have the purchaser pay the finance company direct. If you have clear funds on a debit or credit card, you have the vendor call their finance company, you get a settlement figure, give them your card details, they give you a settlement number and email a receipt.
    You pay any balance to the vendor.
    Check back in a couple of days that the security has been lifted. If not pursue it.
    Not satisfied? Call your card company and have the transaction reversed. You have 30 days with most debit / credit card companies, and you can save a lot of money buying someone out of a hole... provided the registered security is cleared.

I have been on both ends of this type of deal.
    Take the right precautions and it is easy... it's the ones that don't say shit you have to worry about.

Sent from Tapatalk. DYAC

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I'm waiting for Blue Wing to revise the pricing like when brand new CBR600's were going for 11k and Fireeblades for 16k couple years ago....
    That's a good thought. They may not drop that much, but drop they do.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    I did try to ride on once .. it was fucking horrid. The forks were out front doing something by themselves ... gutless as. Handled like a bucket of shit ..

Many people I know why started on one said they took about a month to learn to ride the new bike they traded up to .. so they had learnt to ride a GN .. but what they had learnt was not transferable to another bike ..

Pieces of shit - pity Suzuki every made the bloody things ..
    Amen bruver. CB250RS was in another league. However a young lass was having issues doing obstacles at the handling skills course and I popped her on my CBX550, never ridden anything else and within a min getting used to it she cleared the course
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Yo momma

That's why you meet him at his finance co. office and watch him pay the loan.
    You'd have to be an idiot to buy it knowing there is money owed and trusting the seller to settle the debt at his leisure.

Thread Information