Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Speed camera flashed at 182kph

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Those both sound better than: "Does your mother know you are out this late sonny?"

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    I had some zitty faced cunt pull me over on the Desert Road years ago whilst I was doing 120kph in my XJR Jag. He started to give me a lecture in the dangers of doing those sort of speeds. He looked a lil shocked when I told him he could either give me the ticket, or the lecture, but fuck off if you think you can do both. Seeing as he was already writing out the ticket, I was in no mood for the wanky lecture from some wankstain that had prob been driving for less than a couple of years.
    They love it when you say "you should have seen me 5mins ago."

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    182kph? You fucking drongo.

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    They love it when you say "you should have seen me 5mins ago."
    a friend of mine was ticketed at 4am heading north out of chrstchurch years ago.
    Said to the plod, 'your missus must be fuckin ugly if you'd rather be dishing out tickets at this time, than be at home in bed with her'

Ive usually gone the other route - bit of a grin, followed by a friendly 'aww, surely it wasnt that fast mate!'
    escaped a ticket for 260km/hr on a R1 with that in 2011 heading south on the straights near Amberley.

sometimes you win, sometimes you pay a 'fun tax'

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    Quote Originally Posted by WNJ View Post
    I was in a similar situation on my 636, passed cars and slowed down, POPO clocked me at 186 (slowing down ) pulled me over cpl kms down road, gave me warning to slow down and let me go on my way

One of my old mates got sprung for the exact same thing but didn't get an ear bashing & on your way though; the events stacked against him for the punishment but:

1st occasion he got sprung by a cop on one of the back streets in Redwood (ChCh) and took off with the cop in pursuit and had cleared out but gave himself a fright on a corner so pulled up, cop eventually found him and thru the book...straight to court and done for in excess of 160km/h in a 50 received a 2yr loss of licence & $900 fine.
    Two & half years later, late for work one afternoon on bike and passed a bunch of cars in one hit on Johns Rd and merrily filtering his way thru traffic and a few kms down the road spots the discos in the mirror so pulls in with cop hard on his arse and proceeds to get another ear bashing with enlightenment to the fact the cop had been chasing him for kms....result off to court again...unfortunately he reckoned the judge was the same guy and was hit with another 2yr loss of licence & another $900 fine

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    a friend of mine was ticketed at 4am heading north out of chrstchurch years ago.
    Said to the plod, 'your missus must be fuckin ugly if you'd rather be dishing out tickets at this time, than be at home in bed with her'
    Sounds like exactly the sort of thing my wife's cousin would say and he lives north of Christchurch. Daryl ... ?
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Ninja 300
    My mates, cousin's, nan's, brother-in-laws', son was doing like this much speed going up and down a hill at the same time while doing a whoolie. Police helicopter following him, flipped the copper in the chopper the bird. They even gave him the GoPro footage of the chase and said don't do it again.

Bike
    Ninja 300
    I had some zitty faced cunt pull me over on the Desert Road years ago whilst I was doing 120kph in my XJR Jag. He started to give me a lecture in the dangers of doing those sort of speeds. He looked a lil shocked when I told him he could either give me the ticket, or the lecture, but fuck off if you think you can do both. Seeing as he was already writing out the ticket, I was in no mood for the wanky lecture from some wankstain that had prob been driving for less than a couple of years.
    Couldn't be more of a boomer if you tried. Entitlement in an XJR.
    Least the 'wankstain' didn't have to pay up

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by KezzaCFC View Post
    Couldn't be more of a boomer if you tried. Entitlement in an XJR.
    Least the 'wankstain' didn't have to pay up
    The mention of the vehicle was to point out it wasn't a clapped out HQ etc, but a car designed to be driven at high speeds. Now tell me you've never done 120kph.

Bike
    Various things
    And it's only a ten thousand dollar vehicle. Hardly big noting it eh. You may have a bike worth twice that. But still, you'd never have dared do 120 eh!

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    I do have some sympathy with the OP. Everything about newer bikes, with all their advanced gismos, makes harder to judge your speed.

Even being careful, running in my new bike, I've got close to 170Kph, just passing a line of slow vehicles, before slowing back down to 100-ish. It is very easily done

Bike
    Ninja 300
    And it's only a ten thousand dollar vehicle. Hardly big noting it eh. You may have a bike worth twice that. But still, you'd never have dared do 120 eh!
    Course, we've all done it, wouldn't brag about it though and wouldn't get butt hurt if I got pulled up and tell the guy who's doing his job to fuck off. Probably a better driver than you if he's patrolling that area

Bike
    Various things
    Course, we've all done it, wouldn't brag about it though and wouldn't get butt hurt if I got pulled up and tell the guy who's doing his job to fuck off. Probably a better driver than you if he's patrolling that area
    I'd tell ya what I really think, but can't, as I'm in the naughty corner. But rest assured, you'll find out sooner or later.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    You're a bit special, aren't you? How about you give us a picture of your penis too - I bet its huge and veiny.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    You're a bit special, aren't you? How about you give us a picture of your penis too - I bet its huge and veiny.
    Lol. I bet.

Thread Information