• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: jamathi Today, 14:34 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 22:23 Go to last post
    actungbaby

Your comments am speechless

Thread Starter: actungbaby

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/124138932/businessman-escapes-conviction-after-fatal-crash-that-killed-north-canterbury-father?cid=app-android Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 17:25 Go to last post
    TheGremlin

Modifying LAMS Motorcycles

Thread Starter: TheGremlin

Apologies as I can see other thread on this issue but so far it seems undecided and I think I have new information to bring to the table. I haven't been able to get a clear answer and a people seem to all say different things on this so I thought I'd ask again. Basically I'm looking at buying a...

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 17:07 Go to last post
    absolutegator

Decent covers?

Thread Starter: absolutegator

Moved back to Wellington recently, my el-cheapo trademe nylon bike cover was an absolute pig to get on in the wind. Second day it blew a few blocks away (miraculously a housemate saw it and walked with it), so I had to bungee it on. By the third day it had completely shredded - unfortunately the...

Last Post By: Hoonicorn Today, 18:12 Go to last post